It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Hotels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I saw this video on you tube today which shows 5 Crazy Hotels.

It then posed a question, which would you stay at ?

I think I would pick the Huvafen Fushi Resort. When I'm on vacation i tend to wanna relax and get away from it all. I don't think i could stay at the 9 Hours Capsule Hotel... I'd be really agitated at being rushed out, lol.

The Ice hotel - Jukkasjarvi, Sweden (this one melts back into the river and they have to rebuild it again each time)

The Crazy House - Dat Lat, Vietnam (for the Inner Child - each room has an animal theme)

Montana Magica Lodge - Neltume, Chile (water erupts from the top of this one each day)

9 Hours Capsule Hotel - Kyoto, Japan (only allows a maximum stay of 17 hours - what do they do if u sleep over ! ? )

Huvafen Fushi Resort - North Male Atoll, Maldives (this one looks nice and serene, it has an underwater spa)

leolady

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Definitely the Fushi resort... could use the relaxation.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Chile and Fushi ones were my favorites. Amazing find!!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ultimately the Fushi resort. Yes, indeed! Chile is my second choice.

Thanks for sharing, pretty awesome hotels!

Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think Fushi is going to win this one pretty much hands down. That would have to be at least a two week stay. Just the flight time getting there would eat up a good part of that.

The wife and I love the all inclusive hotels, moon palace in cancan is every couple years jaunt for us. Maybe I can get her to take a peek at this Fushi spot! Lol one can dream yes?

new topics

top topics

join