It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

threatening Death to Public Figures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wrote a song called "reign in hell" (available at www.btinternet.com/~mavisanalogue ) in 2000, I released it in 2002 to "mark" the 50th Jubilee of the Queen of England.

I would like to ask you, the reader, the following:

1. on ATS there is much 'wishful thinking' regarding ending the lives of prominent members of the NWO.

Do ATS members believe that justice must be sought through the Tactics of Law? i.e. should anyone conspiring against the People face the death penalty?

2. do ATS readers think that a time will come when justice will prevail and the NWO will be held to account?

My stance has always been Peace Love and Truth, however, I have not always backed this up with words, sometimes I have knowingly taken an opposite stance in order to voice my opposition to NWO.

I never have, and never would, take up arms, unless the NWO are at my door, trying to kill me. I will hit back anyone who hits me.

Is this resistance or terrorism?

does it purely depends on who'se point of view you are backing?

I'm intruiged to know what ATS members interested in NWO think about Justice in the case of NWO.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
1. on ATS there is much 'wishful thinking' regarding ending the lives of prominent members of the NWO.

Just exactly who are these members of the NWO and where on ATS has this 'wishful thinking' been discussed. Links provided would be nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
you obviously don't pay attention.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaosica
you obviously don't pay attention.

Ok enough with the incoherent one-liners. Why dont you explain to ATS what exactly you are talking about. Saying that I don't pay attention isnt going to get anyone to respond to your questions. So why dont you develop your point a little more.

[edit on 11/26/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is my belief that eventually the NWO will be a reality. People these days are apathetic. They get their nightly dose of propaganda from Faux News, eat their TV dinners and mow their lawns twice a week whether it needs it or not.

We will have a world-wide version of Nazi Germany.

And like under German rule, there will be resistance cells such as operated in France and Holland. Eventually the NWO will make a mistake and their time will be over.

And then they will answer for their actions.

Yes - I honestly belive these things. It's not going to be nice for the next couple of decades but things will be sorted out in the end.

When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then shall we have peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then shall we have peace.

Sounds a lot like David Icke's quote, is that an original? I believe David Icke's is something like 'The world is an illusion and only love will set us free'

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that the "wishful thinking" you refer to is not even that. It's purely a verbal/literary expression of frustration at events that are shaping people's lives and over which they have no control. You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who says, "I wish [insert leader's name here] would die" who would actually wish death on that person. If not, then I've definitely signed up to the wrong website forum.

Sometimes certain political leaders and terrorists annoy me to the point where I might state, in conversation of that I wish them dead, but that is not really what I want. What I want is the end to their wrongful actions, by their removal from office or their capture and prosecution. If I truly wished these people dead then I would be a hopeless hypocrite, no?

2. do ATS readers think that a time will come when justice will prevail and the NWO will be held to account?

I personally believe that the NWO agenda is part of the whole biblical endtimes fiasco, so for me this is a moot point. If I am wrong however, then - if history is anything to go by - the NWO will have its beginning and its end, just like every other great and totalitarian empire before it. Whether it's after one year or a hundred years, whether by human forces or natural forces, whether by internal revolution or external conquest, there will be a change and a new system will rise in its place. Think about how long the Roman Empire lasted. Now, for all its former glory and apparent permanence, it is merely another chapter in the history books. "Hope springs eternal."

[edit on 2004/11/26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

and mow their lawns twice a week whether it needs it or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, my neighbors do this...and it drives me nuts!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

and mow their lawns twice a week whether it needs it or not.
Hey, don't blame me! I think the lawn can go for weeks without looking bad at all, but my partner has a slightly different opinion. Sometimes I think she gets out there with a ruler, compass and set-square, because she actually mentions the current height of the lawn in units of less than a centimeter. I even suggested we buy a goat, but I think she has been brain-washed by the NWO to believe that goats actually eat clothing off the washing line.

Goats are good. Long live goats. I firmly believe in goats as my liberators from the oppressive Lawn Master who lives in my house. Please email her with links to the benefits of goats as soon as you can and free one who is chained to a 4-stroke, key-start, Victa. Thank you.

dh

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
'What turns around, comes around'
Seems many leaders and shakers and movers escape the natural law
Perhaps as a result of their esoteric practice
Name Kissinger for one - now there's a dynamic old person who can't stalk the many parts of the world because of his known predatory genocidal tendencies
Now how does he sustain that homicidal vigour?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
you see my point, you started talking about mowing the lawn.

top topics

join