It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arthritis in young people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

framedragged
Do you think such a diet would help psoriasis? An anti-inflammatory diet sounds fine to me for it.

It might - I can eat a bunch of starchy food like spaghetti, something I am fond of - and within 15 minutes I'll be walking like I've got a cob up my bum because my hips, knees and ankles are screaming, I also get a dry cough and my eyes dry out. All in less than 30 minutes start to finish. To the point the old lady can walk in, hear me hacking, and say "So, what did you eat this time"

My body has gotten used to flipping in and out of ketosis, so for me it's about a 2 or 3 day run, but for the first time you do it, it'll be tougher. You'll likely feel draggy and tired for the first few days. I can feel the transition happen and I don't need strips anymore. I get sleepy for a few hours and then I'm into ketosis when the switch happens. I don't try to get deep. Drink a lot of water, too.

Once you're in the purple, give it a week or two and start evaluating the differences. I'm a lot clearer headed, less aggressive and sleep better, no joint pain, no coughing, no dry eyes, no blanks for certain words, fewer duh moments, faster reflexes.

But man, I do like beer, cake and french fries. Just can't have 'em much. And I know what the price is going to feel like.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Well maybe I'll just give it a shot then. Had been thinking about doing a gluten free diet for awhile now, but this has the science of test strips! Boy do I love me some carbs though. Thanks for the input!
edit on 7-2-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join