It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia says World War II-style internment camps could happen again - Could this mean FEMA camps?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm glad this got caught. I saw this yesterday and only managed to save a link because I sent it to my husband. When I went back to look again, it was gone from the Drudge already. I was surprised that it didn't last long.

I know how much people like the whole my cousins girlfriend saw kind of stories, not at all, but....
My brother is a great guy, but he really doesn't pay attention much to the world around him on a larger scale, he is also in the large scale construction field up here. I got a call from him a few years ago and he was shaken. His voice was shaking and he sounded like he had just seen a ghost. He had just gotten done with a job on unused military land. He told me that he just helped to construct a massive train depot with ramps and holding areas, and that what he built reminded him of footage he had seen from Auschwitz and other concentration camps. There are no photos, he didn't have a camera, but he's a roughneck through and through who would normally not pay attention to side details. This was blatant and in his face. The facility has no purpose and was built within the last five years and can hold over twice the population of the entire state of Alaska. My sister who lives near it,and also only pays minor attention to the world was telling me all about it over the holidays. She was surprised to hear about my conversation with my brother.

I have long believed they are around, the camps, but it never quite hit home like it did then. What other purpose would they have for such a holding facility? Then in the last week there is a petition being signed to put gun owners away, and now this article spreading the message straight from one of our Supreme Court justices. Chills went down my spine when I saw it. Thanks for spreading the word.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyone got a pic of these so called FEMA camps?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well they are going to need a lot of camps. There are millions of more Chinese in The United States when compared to Japanese back then. Hell, San Francisco's Chinese population alone would fill them all up. Just saying.

Obviously I am joking about the Chinese, the rhetoric by the media lately influenced my humor. However, my point is that they don't have enough camps to send potential enemies to at this time.

Just as they could never send half, or even 1/4 of the U.S population into FEMA camps like Alex Jones screams about. Not enough man power, even if they had enough camps.

That doesn't mean they could not shoot the majority, and keep the minority for slave labor inside those camps though.

LMAO!!! Just saying, again anyways.
~$heopleNation
edit on 5-2-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

They have become very good at killing people.

They can kill you in your sleep, silently. There will be no trace left except radio-activity in your body.

The Chinese are in love with the people of European descent. It is western science that has given the 'progress' Chinese wanted so much. It is not that the Chinese at large doubt the situation.

However unfortunately there is an elite that does not care for people at all, and is only focussed on keeping its power and wealth. For the elite, people are just cannon-fodder.

So I am not sure how people will fare in the coming war, as we live in a world without morality.

edit on 6-2-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

GargIndia
So I am not sure how people will fare in the coming war, as we live in a world without morality.

We sure do my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Do you know what the problem is in today's world?

Very few people own land that can produce food.

If there is a breakdown of commerce, there will be massive deaths from hunger.

Strange times we live in my friend. A world full of nuclear bombs and other equally dangerous weapons, lot of hate, and nations having no food security.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

That is very true, and most people don't even realize it. Out here in California we are in a severe drought where it's going to effect not only the USA's food, but the entire world because California's Agriculture supplies a good amount of it.

Luckily we have finally gotten a few big storms the last few weeks, so maybe it's turning around for the better. So far we only have 30% of normal snow pack. Anyway yeah, Once the trucks stop delivering food to the grocery stores, people will go hungry quick. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It is so strange that people are so oblivious.

A great war is coming, far worse than the last one called "Second world war".

I have had a vision - and I see people dying everywhere from hunger, cold, disease; and a general chaos and lawlessness.

Armies will fight in this war, but the citizens will not fare well. This time social systems will break down.

Not believing in God creates too many problems, the biggest being people losing faith in a better tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
GARG! Where have you been? I had to play with Milo milo while you were gone.
There has to be a severely broken US first ,I would guess THAT is what this new Ex Ord on Respiratory detention Obama signed is FOR .or we will stop it.
edit on 1-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: YES I did well in college I ..have NO idea..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sadly, I fear he's right.

The only pertinent question is - who will fill the camps? And that is only to-be-determined by whichever dysfunctional ideological extreme is in power

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join