It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't the world study communications properly?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why is it out of all the people in 10,000+ years of this planet - only "me" has figured out how to map the communications and give some of it out. It took me 12 years. Is there anyone here that can answer this question.

And if you have advanced communications study then why haven't you given it out?!? We need more people that study advanced communications!

People need it to fix obscurities of the mind or we will be put out because we are obsolete. Whats going on here?!

I mean, with computer advancements someone besides me would have written them. It'd be impossible for just one person out of the whole world that's inspired to do so.

I can't be the only one who does this.
edit on 4-2-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well if you type in "Map of Internet" you will find a lot of interesting models.
There are even some threads here about some really impressive ones if you dig around a little, they were pretty popular at the time.
(I don't know if any combine all networks like Phone-TV-Net-etc).

You said you have/or were creating something like this? Care to explain?
They are always fun to look into so if you do make one please share here.

edit on 4-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Care to show some of the work you have? If it is the first out of 12k years you will be very popular!!
Maybe even spark others to show their work.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I guess some people are just plain nosy and go the extra length, hackers for instance, but then you could argue that all hackers are not nosy, but whistleblowers, or problem solvers. The NSA are hackers, have been shown to be both malicious and childish and there are literally thousands of them with no telling of the ultimate skills that they have. They started in the late 90's perhaps a bit earlier, so through around a third or so of their careers, any freshmen coming in now will have all the latest tech and experience gained from those before to play with.
It's all game changing stuff, day in day out, configure then a need to reconfigure.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Amen! I just posted a comment (in a paranormal thread) complaining how people presume to possess all sorts of specialized knowledge such as psychic abilities, intuitive divination, 'empathy' and such, yet they fail to understand a very direct and simply-worded statement. Communication is sorely lacking.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My theory on this is that since cellular phones and texting became so popular and with services like Netflix, Hulu, Playstation Plus, Xbox Gold, etc. that people are spending a lot more time away from each other and communicating electronically.

While tech is nice, have you tried in the summertime to walk up on someone you don't know and start a conversation with them? I am a likable person I've been told by many people. The interesting thing is if I do this sort of thing, about 8 out of 10 people will look at me like I'm some sort of psycho and turn their back to me. 15 years ago, you could walk up to more people and have a decent conversation, even if you didn't know them at all. While it is a benefit to have technological communications, I think it has isolated many people.

Good thread, S+F.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

muzzleflash
Well if you type in "Map of Internet" you will find a lot of interesting models.
There are even some threads here about some really impressive ones if you dig around a little, they were pretty popular at the time.
(I don't know if any combine all networks like Phone-TV-Net-etc).

You said you have/or were creating something like this? Care to explain?
They are always fun to look into so if you do make one please share here.

edit on 4-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Ok sure I'll give you some of my studies. But I can't make it too sophisticated or explain them because NSA echelon is on me.

These are the 12 things I have engineered infrastructure for:

development, social cues, action cues, motivation, confidence, inspiration, intelligence of emotions, feelings, processor, memory, system, system tools

I have cihcysp (read backwards) studies and I'll give you a hint to how to activate your cihcysp (read backwards) ability - you either use ytilaer ralimis (read backwards) or allegory in your conversations to yourself or other people. It may take a while but it works. its like a winding stair case going upward.

I can't say any thing else. People seem not to care when you are not an official source and think you are a crazy person when you talk about this stuff. But people that are interested in it will read. The government has talked about people "crying wolf" so many times - that our society has had enough of it and thinks everyone is a liar.

Posting information over the net like this is dangerous - especially when you have a brain deleting and probing super computer on you.

So no one can answer why they can't find anything on how to dnecsa (read backwards) huh? If I can't find enough people that want to read this type of information then we cannot help change this world from its obscurity and we will fail.

Read my links.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interesting ... I think.
But I find a bit cloak and dagger!

What is it you are communicating to us.

Hmm I don't understand this.
edit on 4-2-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
rigel, what is there to not understand?

I'll explain this... for similar R: look up the last book of the bible and look for interpretations for the sea that it gives the reader and the interpretation for Babylon that it gives the reader.

Compare the interpretation and the original script and there you have similar R. Study this!

Its in the Gideons last book of the bible of the bible. The interpretations may be in other versions also.

What else do I need to say?

Rigel you gave the exact reaction that people gave me in 2006 when I was talking about this stuff... I'm sure no one on this website is so different in their mind control that they would not understand a communications comment. No disrespect rigel. This is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why do you assume Op, that you are the only one?
What meaning do you attribute to "communications" studies?

I have devoted significant portions of my time to study no only communication, but meaning and semiotic discrepancies, in several contexts, which inevitably lead to the study of more "far out" or "above average" semantics and possibilities, we give meaning with our whole being, not just our ears, brains or socio cultural boundaries.

And as has been stated, we choose to be dumbed down, we chose some institutions to filter out and drop feed our consciousness, most don't want to be bothered with nothing but their own insignificance, happy mindless consumers in every sense of the word.

The contraction of wording prevalent in mass social media, cell phones and the like, is an excellent indicator of the current state of western culture, we are half humans barely stumbling along, wondering why we have the problems we do, when coherent solutions seem so improbable.

we once taught that the more words one knew, one could more accurately describe the amazing phenomena of everyday existence, but it seems to me, that we no longer care for things like those, word usage has declined severely, knowledge and intelligence have been systematically stigmatized in our cultures as something undesirable, conformity and stupidity the norm by which all else is judged.

But the answer is simple, the zombified sleeper is unable to acknowledge change, for better or worse, and thus, is unable to react accordingly, it really is a wonderful tactic to curb dissidence and social upheaval, in all of history, governments have tried to implement similar tactics to control and pacify, but never has humanity been subject to such levels of stupefying attrition as we are now, the new communication tools we now posses, have distanced us apart in so many ways, that the day will come when we no longer recognize ourselves for our humanity.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

TheOneEyedProphet
Why do you assume Op, that you are the only one?
What meaning do you attribute to "communications" studies?

I have devoted significant portions of my time to study no only communication, but meaning and semiotic discrepancies, in several contexts, which inevitably lead to the study of more "far out" or "above average" semantics and possibilities, we give meaning with our whole being, not just our ears, brains or socio cultural boundaries.

And as has been stated, we choose to be dumbed down, we chose some institutions to filter out and drop feed our consciousness, most don't want to be bothered with nothing but their own insignificance, happy mindless consumers in every sense of the word.

The contraction of wording prevalent in mass social media, cell phones and the like, is an excellent indicator of the current state of western culture, we are half humans barely stumbling along, wondering why we have the problems we do, when coherent solutions seem so improbable.

we once taught that the more words one knew, one could more accurately describe the amazing phenomena of everyday existence, but it seems to me, that we no longer care for things like those, word usage has declined severely, knowledge and intelligence have been systematically stigmatized in our cultures as something undesirable, conformity and stupidity the norm by which all else is judged.

But the answer is simple, the zombified sleeper is unable to acknowledge change, for better or worse, and thus, is unable to react accordingly, it really is a wonderful tactic to curb dissidence and social upheaval, in all of history, governments have tried to implement similar tactics to control and pacify, but never has humanity been subject to such levels of stupefying attrition as we are now, the new communication tools we now posses, have distanced us apart in so many ways, that the day will come when we no longer recognize ourselves for our humanity.

I believe I am the only one because people are not studying the most important aspects of the communications. I understand that people don't want to change from their social norms any time soon. Their actions and social abilities that they possess are the workings of mind control. You are correct - you call them half humans, I call them sub humans. Semiotic discrepancies do not improve the communications to provide noitnecsa (read backward). It is good that you study this but These semiotic principles will not guide you through obscurity, philosophy which is enlightenment, technical and sight that we need to be effective in our social abilities and actions. Without these nessesities we are useless to our environment and to our selves.

I believe you are right about most people - there is no hope for them. I have the same idea and because they don't care then I won't care. I just hate to see them suffer.

I really don't know what to say. One day I'm going to give up, because I've had it with this stuff and I'm just going to take it on the chin when everything blows over...

Edit: The reason for this is because I can't find enough people who care. I've only found a psychiatrist and one guy that was interested in my studies and wanted them up front, some people said it was nice and the rest just passed it aside. A house that standeth against itself cannot stand. Oh well. This is a death game - it has security on it to make sure destruction happens. I figured it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I agree, we are so much more than the sum of its parts, I once also felt like you, I loathed the suffering, I despised the madness.
I still do, but that weight is not for one to carry, each carries their burden like a house of cards.

If one desires to do anything about noisnecsa then one must dnecsa first, and if our journey has led us somewhere, then all we have is to teach by setting the example, how?
By being as whole and as sane as can be, by not falling on the same traps, by being free, by threading where others fear out of ignorance.

Were they are, we once were.
I care, mind sharing? maybe we have reached the same peaks, maybe we have wandered the same valleys?

I have now read your previous posts, interesting, but I find discrepancies on the source, aka the THB, I have done my fair bit of research on it and have found very little of true value, i mean specially if taken into account english translations over the originals, which in my opinion are very different beasts...
edit on 4-2-2014 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You spent twelve years on communications, yet I find it hard to understand what you're on about...

...I'd ask for my money back, if I was you!

It's not that I don't care, it's more to do with your misplaced attitude of superiority.

Taking it further, what's a Snoita lever?

Yeah, I can play word games too and make sure no one understands me, and then the mental pedestal I've built for myself can only be viewed by me.

Some people are too tied up just trying to survive to put energy into communications. you're obviously in a privileged position, and yet abuse that privilege by not communicating very clearly.

For shame.
edit on 4-2-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

aorAki

You spent twelve years on communications, yet I find it hard to understand what you're on about...

...I'd ask for my money back, if I was you!

It's not that I don't care, it's more to do with your misplaced attitude of superiority.

Taking it further, what's a Snoita lever?

Yeah, I can play word games too and make sure no one understands me, and then the mental pedestal I've built for myself can only be viewed by me.

Some people are too tied up just trying to survive to put energy into communications. you're obviously in a privileged position, and yet abuse that privilege by not communicating very clearly.

For shame.
edit on 4-2-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

some people will understand what I wrote and some won't even if they look at my links in my sig - because some are possibly under mind control.

We are on a death course.

If I wanted I could post the information on this site - but unfortunately everyone would be put under mind control by echelons suggestion to the computer that we're in. Or echelon will distort reality by itself. I'm truly hurt that I can't make you understand. I know theres people that are alive out there and I'm doing all that I can to see people through if they understand. Its not my shame - its the shame of who put us in this game who thinks of it as a funny thing to do. Theres so much security in this game so people won't change - I believe they did this for hoops and hollers. Because of the security that echelon presents - my position as a official source presence on the internet is defeated. Now - off the internet would bring up the situation of getting people to believe what I'm saying by explaning everything to them. Explaining it to them in a conversation will not work due to their obscure system tools to understand and their social cue not to listen. These 2 obscurities work hand in hand to prevent change within a obsolete individual. Most can't put together the concepts because of the 2 obscurities that they have due to the complexity of my conversation, I've experienced this. They will need to READ my information and learn it for the individual to see the light and in this case - few want to read about 80 pages of communications information and put it all together. Now - if I was on T.V or Radio these being official sources, talking about this stuff I would get shot and forgotten. I know how this world works and I know its in's and out's of control. Have you ever read what jesus said? He said "if they will persecute me, then they will persecute you also" that's pretty close to what he said, look it up. The first security is obscurity of the individual. The next security is mind control. Hoops and hollers...

I've had enough of it.

top topics

join