It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat Simulator 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So Goat sim has been released and the flappy tongued one has gone from not being a game to being a hit game in just 2 months !
A browse through user reviews shows that most gamers get it and the game has been well received , there's even a community on steam building mods for it so it should go from strength to strength and evolve as new maps and modes are created .

In an age of multi million $$$ interactive movies this can only be a good thing and show the powers that be in the gaming world that originality and fun make a good game not set pieces , Hollywood voice acting and flashy graphics.

Goat simulator is good because it's bad , funny because it's dumb and above all a breath of fresh air

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I just bought this two days ago. So fun. The easter eggs I have found so far are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I want a kangaroo simulator

There's a story of how the Australian military instructed their armed forced to take into the welfare of natural wildlife while training. So they took the software code used to simulate soldiers moving about and replaced the geometry with kangaroos jumping, which worked well. Pilots could see the groups in the distance. Only problem was that they forget to remove the code used to simulate self-defence. So the helicopter pilots flew over a group of kangaroos, they scattered and regrouped behind a hill, then launched an attack with missiles

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i have had this since launch...damn, is it ever funny...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
One small step for man , one giant leap for Goatkind ...... Goat Simulator is space bound.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hahahaha...i peed a little.

omg.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is FREE this month for Xbox One Gold Members. From like the 1st till I believe the 15th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join