It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello, it took me 5 minutes to notice I need to present myself before posting. My name is Carlos and I'm Portuguese, nice to meet you.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Welcome, you dont need to post here to respond to a topic, whoever you need 20 post to make a new topic

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silveringking

Do you have any particular interest you hope to explore on this site?
How did you hear about us crazy folk over here?
Good luck out on the boards, I will head the same words that i was told when I joined... Get a full face tin foil protector at first, then work you way to the tin foil hat

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Actually I have a specific question, this is not the time or the place to post but I found some strange symbols in graffiti at my city, some in macarronic engiish and some in portuguese, in various places of the city, so I came here to look for answers
What do advise me to do?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

silveringking
Hello, it took me 5 minutes to notice I need to present myself before posting. My name is Carlos and I'm Portuguese, nice to meet you.
I still can't figure out how to get to the introductions

edit on 2/4/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: typo king

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

post around in other topics 20 times (related to the op at hand) make a thread after that

always obey t&c and be polite. some mod will give you soon a better intro to ATS

_______
some mod already did

edit on 4-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hello and welcome

Take pictures of them and note the location. Create a map, make your thoughts and share them

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your help, I just have one question, is about "spam" I'm not of offending people or being impolite or whatever, I would like to know what classifies here as spam so that I don't just post something "yeah ok i agree" or "yayy me likee" things like that you know?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Go digging around in the ancient civ forum and contribute to some topics there and see how post are formulated and then when you are above 20 replies you can create the thread to show what you have found. Also try searching key words in your research in either the ATS search or in google with ats in the search line and you might find an existing thread here already.

And don't listen to any one asking for member initiation fees

Avoid one line response if you can.
2nd doesn't count either

edit on thTue, 04 Feb 2014 14:18:38 -0600America/Chicago220143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

spam is posting same bit in different topics, dont copy paste things, and avoid 1 line answers at all cost.

try to elaborate your post in a clean way

here is a good orientation topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hi Carlos. What is the best native food?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Welcome.
Glad you joined

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

justreleased

Hi Carlos. What is the best native food?

Normally the food we prefer here is a really hedious fish called cod, go search if you don't know it, if you're from the atlantic coast you probably know, we eat so much cod that is eaten at the christmas, also with mayonese or with sour cream, it is eaten in many ways and its the national dish, which is stupid, we have the biggest coast in all Europe and our national dish is imported from Norway *facepalm*

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hey sorry to ressurect this thread but what is necessary to see the section "really above top secret"?

new topics

top topics

join