It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passing car throws beer on the wrong guy...an armed one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by abe froman

THEY...were PURSUED (chased)by a man with a gun....which he had no right to do. That was an asinine move for him. And stupid.

There's a good chance that if you throw beer on me, ill pursue you, too. Unless you have a big set of pony's, you won't likely get away. And I likely will at least act in a way that'll scare the hell out of you, since I am not one for violence.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Me too. By the time I got to em...I'd prob have all my steam n fire gone! (And then woulda felt stupid for chasing some idiots who were stupid enough to THROW AWAY BEER in the 1st place!)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Depends on if they apologize or not and act sincere when I get there. If not well I may snag a charge for the beating they received.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm guessing that his pursuit was legal under the idea of citizen's arrest. He's got a permit to carry a concealed weapon, so I wouldn't think carrying a weapon alone would be a legal issue.

To me the question is whether or not he brought the gun into play after he believed they were aiming the car at him and if they did in fact aim the car at him. Sounds like they threw beer at him a second time after the pursuit began, which I think lends support to the idea that they did make a pass at him with the car.

Now if they threw a beer at him and he pulled a gun and chased them down the street waving it in the air pointing and firing at them as they fled, that would be a different story.

Whatever he did, the idea that they're not going to charge the kids but are going to charge him strikes me as unfair and not very smart. If I was on the jury, it would make me much more sympathetic to him.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

oh yeah...Im with you. Just sayin'...gettin your gun, jumping in the car and chasing someone was prob not the way to go for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join