It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden (placed?) object found in a Gigapan photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
what the hell ??
is this a jaw ?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nomickeyshere

I found the cup and it is interesting and though I think it is just a rock fragment it does look like a polystyrene coffee cup, more interesting to the right on the shot the two large rocks have a texture that is very reminiscent of some fossilized tree's I have seen though the ones I saw where over 100 million years old and there are several type's of natural geological deposit with similar form, very interesting though especially were the rock tapers further to the right and to me it doese have a fossilized woody texture appearance.

I did not see the one that has been found by Mianeye but that is impressive I will leave what I thought I saw above in case there is a correlation, that does indeed look like a coffee cup, the one I was thinking it was, well if you go to the two wood like textured boulders and pan left you will come to that between and in front of two smaller smooth texture rock's,.

Even more interesting.

edit on 4-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

thats a rock

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

lol there they are. all good though. I still couldn't see anything anyways

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nomickeyshere

I didn't see your item but I did find a land walker!! I always knew those things were real!!!!

I also found "Hey Arnold"!! I now believe all our ideas in fact came from mars!!

edit on 4-2-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Char-Lee

sirric
nmh,
That "object" you see is light coming through from the back of the rock formation. It's really obvious when you understand how lighting and shadows fall.

Nothing to see here, other than lots of rocks and dust, and butts and skeletons...
edit on 4/2/14 by sirric because: (no reason given)

This one is cool to me

edit on 4-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

me too obviously, but it seems that folks would rather look for something ridiculous….is it an artifact, crystalline rock or something metal?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Im not sure of the resolution of the screen you are viewing this object, but in my opinion, sunlight...it is not..it is a definite physical object..I am still looking for the actual hi - res image of that area made into the panorama.... maybe then it could help us determine if this is physical, spectral, or a prank...but i do appreciate your input

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by ManFromEurope

How could there be anything like a lizard or such without any traces of vegetation, small animals/insects (or their traces) or anything which is even in the hottest and most dry deserts of Earth to be found?

Most of the Marsmals live on mineral consumption. This one huge photo has a ton of life crawling, flying and digging, Marsmals in it but they are hard to distinguish from rock because the photos are not sharp when zoomed, as they wish it.
edit on 4-2-2014 by Char-Lee because: sp

Had to laugh, thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Thanks for your response.
I would like to propose another idea…this is an attempt by a Whistleblower to tell us the Mars Curiosity Rover is a fake. The photographer of all these “Martian Landscapes” was taking a break in the Arizona desert, and placed his Styrofoam cup he was using to drink from under these 2 rocks as an ‘Easter Egg’ for anyone looking hard or close enough at this composite image to find!
Again, I am asking anyone to let me know if / where they find the original Hi – Res Image taken of this exact area.
Really…this is no rock or a shadow. It is what it is…and I believe many educated folks just can’t believe what they are seeing.
Thank you
HMH

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

I would like to propose another idea…this is an attempt by a Whistleblower to tell us the Mars Curiosity Rover is a fake. The photographer of all these “Martian Landscapes” was taking a break in the Arizona desert, and placed his Styrofoam cup he was using to drink from under these 2 rocks as an ‘Easter Egg’ for anyone looking hard or close enough at this composite image to find!
Again, I am asking anyone to let me know if / where they find the original Hi – Res Image taken of this exact area.
Really…this is no rock or a shadow. It is what it is…and I believe many educated folks just can’t believe what they are seeing.
Thank you
HMH

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Dear Cynic:

I would like to propose to you another idea…
this is an attempt by a Whistleblower to tell us the Mars Curiosity Rover is a fake. The photographer of all these “Martian Landscapes” was taking a break in the Arizona desert, and placed his Styrofoam cup he was using to drink from under these 2 rocks as an ‘Easter Egg’ for anyone looking hard or close enough at this composite image to find!
Thank you
HMH

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Dear OkieDokie:

I would like to propose another idea…this is an attempt by a Whistleblower to tell us the Mars Curiosity Rover is a fake.

The photographer of all these “Martian Landscapes” was taking a break in the Arizona desert, and placed his Styrofoam cup he was using to drink from under these 2 rocks as an ‘Easter Egg’ for anyone looking hard or close enough at this composite image to find!

Thank you
HMH

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Dear lewtra:

I would like to propose another idea…this is an attempt by a Whistleblower to tell us the Mars Curiosity Rover is a fake.

The photographer of all these “Martian Landscapes” was taking a break in the Arizona desert, and placed his Styrofoam cup he was using to drink from under these 2 rocks as an ‘Easter Egg’ for anyone looking hard or close enough at this composite image to find!

Thank you
HMH

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
ha...I couldn't find it either without the exact screen shot. Thank you for that!

That is an anomaly for sure. I don't see it as a cup, mug or vase but it's not like everything else around it and it requires more scrutiny and a closer look. Of course NASA won't do that! lol It's too interesting! I think it to be just an anomalous mineral or crystal of some type and not artificial.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join