It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I? ( Long posting )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You have an active pineal gland and good dna in yourself.If you want you can develop yourself easier than most other common person.Not like much help,but you have natural talent it seems.Thats it for answer.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

Sounds to me that you are just a " Normal Person " with a Gift . If you could use your Abilities to Help others , then God has Blessed You .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Panne

Hi Panne.

Great first thread! S&F Girl!!!

I just got home from work and found your thread. I've only read your story, but I look forward to reading all the replies when I get up.
I'll post my own response tonight when I have more time.

You have some awesome abilities, for sure!

(post by kauskau removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Extremely deep thought and all I can answer to that is YES.

Maybe it has to do with the psychological SHAPE of human consciousness, remember the old adage the blind can not see, the deaf can not hear so what is beyond our senses we can only use our reason and mind to try to grasp but it is a hypothetcal imaginary grasp only and the truth will alway's illude us, maybe the mind curves reality to as you absolutely correctly point out the correlation's between 11th century and a possibly earlier indian mystic's and the modern imaginary sciences of purely hypothetical research which are building a house of card's on top of less than stable foundation's and indeed we can try to grasp the universe but in the end it is day to day life we have to get on with so the shepherd has the only valid and provable point.

Maybe it is the human inadvertant tendancy to project our inward reality outward onto the cosmos then try to interpret this blended percieved reality that curves the universe we think we know to the shape of our mind's and all the while the real universe goes on regardless.

There was a man whom many years ago as I remember the tale underwent deep regressive hypnosis and while under he stunned his doctor with many remarks and deep insight's beyond the psychological expertise of that doctor, the wierd part was that he claimed that long ago there had been another human race in which the frequency of the mind was more in tune with the universe and they had learned to control there reality around them (now that can be interpreted in several way's as you know) but they pushed there reality too far and the universe rebelled against there control and destroyed there reality leaving them as mindless savage's.
Ok so It was one mans hypnosis but still as intriguing as anything else.

edit on 7-2-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

Look up astral projection and mental transmutation. That should answer all, your just open to higher vibrations. Iv experienced many of these things, lucid dreams, hearing voices, people screaming in my ear twice that wernt there and one of them was a deep muhahahaha, pointing to people who arnt there when I was a baby.

Also you'll find like me, you could probably call yourself a born hermetic.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

As a wise person once told me on my paranormal thread, we all have these "gifts". Some people come into this life with what seems like a higher awareness than others because of their level of learning from a past life. We are not all on the same learning curve, or in the same "school grade" with what we have learned in a previous life, and carried into this life.

In other words, while others were out looking through the shops and worrying about material things, you were busy learning things of a more spiritual nature, and you carried that over into this life.

Now, you just need to learn how to control and develop your abilities, and use them to help people.
God doesn't give a gift of healing, or any other special ability for us to just let it lie dormant. That would be a terrible thing to do!

There are people who can help you develop your skills.

I would suggest you contact Kim Russo. She has a training class to help people learn how to develop and control their abilities, and she is a "real deal" psychic/medium.

www.facebook.com...

Also, James Van Praagh has classes. I'm sure there are others, but these are two of the best, in my opinion.

edit on 2/7/2014 by sled735 because: correct link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join