It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Humanity Beginning a Spiritual Awakening? Are You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Religion and spiritual awakening is not the same. Religion is about fear,obey the rule,god,believe,defending [ my religion (A) is better than your religion (B ],etc or you will be punish in afterlife while spiritual awakening is beyond religion, awakened human did not believe,obey,fear, etc to any God or system because they know all those things are crap and primitive (But they still believe in God but without naming it) .

Yes, and i am one of them, not to say i am a spiritual guy but i awakened since 2 years ago from horrible suffer. At that time i was at the point to kill my self because i cant understand what is going on,i felt like an alien to this world because i try so hard to be human and still cant do it.

But now my situation slight better and i am really happy see "normal people" starting to talk about spiritual stuff and open their mind. Their progression made me felt happy and creepy to see how fast human awakening right now. In this rate there still hope for the future of humanity.

edit on 4-2-2014 by GregJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
Ladies and gentlemen, the poll results are in. And the winner...?

Religion.

Gallup's yearly survey on religiosity just came back, and the numbers show a stark reversal of a downward trend that persisted since 2009.

Highlights:

From 2012-2013, the percentage of Americans considering themselves very religious increased from 40.1% to 41.4%. Until this sudden reversal, this number had been dropping yearly since 2009.

The percentage considering themselves somewhat religious increased from 28.9% to 29.2%.

The number of nonreligious folk dropped from 31.1% to 29.4%.

Full article and survey results can be found here

State over state the trend is clear. More people are actively engaging in religious/spiritual behavior, and self-identifying as such.

So, are you attempting to force Asch Conformity response?

"Everyone else is getting religious, so 'you' should too! Don't get left out!"

Schmeh.
No thanks.

Self delusion is fun and all, but, yeah, um, no; I'll let that ship sail without me.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Nope, I'm asking questions to see what other people think!

I value all perspectives and opinions, so there's certainly no hidden agenda at work.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't think I would call 'finding religion' and 'spiritual awakening' the same thing. To me, 'finding religion' is about adopting a belief system, whereas 'spiritual awakening' means becoming open to a greater awareness or expansion of consciousness. Sometimes, the two can overlap, but all too often, I fear that the former (finding religion) usually serves to inhibit or filter the latter (spiritual awakening).

On a personal level, to answer the topic title, yes, I am experiencing some sort of spiritual awakening, but that awakening is an ongoing process, not just an event that took place and is now over...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Logarock

Wow Krazy you sound like God. That's just how He feels about this issue. However He doesn't mind being the wall if that will get you to come around.

Man, you must be Hard Rock'n to the Logarithm from the Leo (Qing) of Yule Time : Not Beuller it's Leonhard Euler

He made important discoveries in fields as diverse as infinitesimal calculus and graph theory. He also introduced much of the modern mathematical terminology and notation, particularly for mathematical analysis, such as the notion of a mathematical function.[3] He is also renowned for his work in mechanics, fluid dynamics, optics, and astronomy.

In Palmi, Italy, August 16 is made the feast of Saint Roch. There are numerous traditions. During the procession of the statue through the streets, some wearing faithful participate for votive offerings, stripped to the waist, a cloak of thorns of wild broom (called "spalas"). The procession lasts four and a half hours and covers seven miles of road, with a participation of about 30,000 devotees. Another form of votive offering is wax, anatomical human, as a sign of gratitude for a miraculous healing. In the days of the festival run through the streets to the rhythm of drums, two giants of cardboard called "Mata" and "Griffon".

A popular Spanish tongue twister is El perro de san Roque no tiene rabo porque Ramón Ramírez se lo ha robado ("Saint Roch's dog has no tail because Ramón Ramírez stole it").

Break the Lock off this Rock of the Rook let's see how it Cook

was a Christian saint, a confessor whose death is commemorated on 16 August; he is specially invoked against the plague. He may also be called Rock in English, and has the dedication of St Rollox in Glasgow, Scotland, said to be a corruption of St Roch's Loch.[3]

What comes out? Look it's the River Ock of Chalk upon a White Horse near the Well of the Male Ave of Avail. Shave off that Veil of El:

The River Ock rises near the village of Little Coxwell. It collects tributaries from each village along the base of the White Horse Hills, where springs emanating from the chalk hills allowed settlements to flourish in former times.

Vale of the White Horse

The Vale of White Horse is a local government district of Oxfordshire in England. The main town is Abingdon, other places include Faringdon and Wantage. There are 68 parishes within the district. The current Leader of the Council is Matthew Barber.[2]

Matthew ? Yes he Hew the Yew, it's Matt the Disciple that Dispels this Veil as a Scalpel that Scalp El

A smooth, steep gully on the north flank of White Horse Hill is called the Manger, and to the west of it rises a bald mound named Dragon Hill, the traditional scene of St George's victory over the dragon, the blood of which made the ground bare of grass for ever. But the name may derive from Celtic Pendragon ("dragon's head"), which was a title for a king, and may point to an early place of burial.

edit on 4-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join