It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine election rigged by Govt: top US observer (nuclear clock moving fast)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Senator Richard Lugar, the senior US observer of the Ukrainian presidential elections says that the incumbent Government helped rig the vote in favour of the pro-Moscow Prime Minister, Viktor Yanukovich.

"It is now apparent that a concerted and forceful program of election-day fraud and abuse was enacted with either the leadership or cooperation of governmental authorities," Mr Lugar, the chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters.

"I believe that President (Leonid) Kuchma has the responsibility and the opportunity for producing, even at this point, an outcome which is fair and responsible."

With votes counted from 99.14 per cent of polling stations, Mr Yanukovich, had secured 49.42 per cent of the vote, compared with the 46.69 per cent of Western-leaning Opposition leader Viktor Yushchenko.

====
nuclear clock advanced one minute. One last final call to Kuchma ...

Curtain falling on stage - no more need for actors
www.mindfully.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Only ballot-boxes were used (you can even see what's inside); at all polling stations votes were counted by representatives of each candidate - any claims of fraud can be checked. Something that can't be allowed anymore in NATO's empire of terror.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And... waht does the title of the thread have to do with it? I mean nuclear clock?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think the "nuclear clock" angle is the leap of logic that a more authoritarion Ukraine, coupled w/ a more authoritarian Russia (who is developing the mystery nuke)
reinstates many of tha tensions that were thought dissipated...hence the movement of the clock closer to midnight.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
I think the "nuclear clock" angle is the leap of logic that a more authoritarion Ukraine, coupled w/ a more authoritarian Russia (who is developing the mystery nuke)
reinstates many of tha tensions that were thought dissipated...hence the movement of the clock closer to midnight.

Nah... The Russian govt is too busy lining their pockets and preserving the status quo for the elite. Their children attend schools in the West. It's really so much beside their interest to seek any tension with the US etc. Most of that applies to Ukraine as well. Although it's a pity that Yushenk lost.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Bush's senators calling Kuschma to cancel the election - Kuschma has two alternatives : follow in the footsteps of Yeltsin - October 1999 or follow these calls ... both ways the nuclear clock advances, the question is only the difference in advance between both alternatives

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Does anybody know what exact irregularities were detected?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the results - with paper trail, transparent ballot-boxes and ballots manually counted by representatives of EACH candidate at each polling station, immediately after votes were casted.
After few hours 98% of the results of each polling station had already been received and added.
www.cvk.gov.ua...=501

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So, in other words, it was a pretty quick handcount eh?

Like quick as in impossibly quick?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Bush's senators calling Kuschma to cancel the election - Kuschma has two alternatives : follow in the footsteps of Yeltsin - October 1999 or follow these calls ... both ways the nuclear clock advances, the question is only the difference in advance between both alternatives

Kuchma declared himself ready to transfer his powers to Yushchenko in the morning, Yulia Tymoshenko claims
maidan.org.ua...

If NATO's mouthpiece Yulia Tymoshenko for one time is not lying then Kuschma refused to follow the footsteps of Yelstsin.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just a few weeks after the controversial US elections tells me the experiment in democracy is failing.

I vote for the man controlling the wizard who hides behind the curtain!

In fact, i'll vote twice!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
KIEV, Nov. 29 - Visiting Polish congress speaker Jozef Oleksy said on Monday in Kiev that Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovich agrees to re-organize presidential elections completely, Ukraine national news agency Ukrinform reported on Monday evening.

----
Like I said from the beginning, the elections were correct. As correct as never there will be any election in the NATO empire ever.
The last thing that Yuschenko wants is new elections. Let's see to what lengths he now will go to start a civil war and prevent that.

top topics

join