It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do angels appear wearing sackcloths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I could not directly see spirits but I can on occasions, briefly see images of people or animal's thoughts and also spirits and that's how I can perceive them, through their thoughts.

I've been visited by beings that may likely be angels very briefly in the year 1994, 2008, and yesterday.

During 1994 and yesterday visitation, they wore the same attire, wearing oversized sackcloth which obscured their figure, covered their extremities and it has a hood which obscured their faces. Their size and discernable figure from their drab clothing, is like that of a 12 year old child.

I have no reason to think they are evil. In one occasion, they healed me from an illness which almost killed me and shocked me out of deppression.

However, they never spoke a word. So I doubt, they're trying to seduce me or deceive me, etc. There maybe two or three of them everytime they visit me.

Has anyone heard of angels appearing in such manner? Only reference I found in the Bible are the two witnesses of Revelations 11 who also wore sackcloth... But they are not angels.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Do you know what they wanted? Did they express any sort of will that you can pick up on from reliving your experience of them?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Could it be Dobby the house elf from the Harry Potter flicks that's paying you a visit?

All thought i suppose both angels and elf's are both magical entities so i can see how confusion could arise!

On a more serious note i think Whitley Strieber touched on the subject of hooded Greys in his novel Communion.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-2-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

GodIsRelative
Do you know what they wanted? Did they express any sort of will that you can pick up on from reliving your experience of them?

Other than protecting me and keeping me from killing myself (from depression), nothing else. They don't speak to me and I can't see or make the shape of any bit of their skin.

I suppose their wearing of sackcloth could be symbolic. They could be mourning or something.

andy06shake
On a more serious note i think Whitley Strieber touched on the subject of hooded Greys in his novel Communion.

Hooded greys, ha!

I could make out the size of their heads. Their bodily proportions I could make out from their loose, drab clothing is perfectly human, human children of 12 years of age to be exact.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Angels wear rustic hoodies? That is a new one. Must be a new fad.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Remember that Bible verse, about entertaining Angels unawares….in Hebrew 13:2

Angels can appear in all sorts of shapes and forms IMO…

Sometimes they even look like this… below…

- JC

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Angels can take whatever form they please. The can play nice and still have evil intentions. If they have a message that glorifies Jesus as son of God and Christ, then the spirit is good. If the spirit fleas from the appropriate use of Jesus' name (meaning as Christ rather than ascended master), then the spirit is evil.

That's the litmus test. Works every time, I know.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Joecroft
Sometimes they even look like this… below…

- JC

Yes...

And they could also be the beggar in the street.

BELIEVERpriest
Angels can take whatever form they please. The can play nice and still have evil intentions. If they have a message that glorifies Jesus as son of God and Christ, then the spirit is good. If the spirit fleas from the appropriate use of Jesus' name (meaning as Christ rather than ascended master), then the spirit is evil.

That's the litmus test. Works every time, I know.

They never spoke to me. I don't think they really have plans to reveal themselves to me, I just happen to perceive spirits in a limited fashion. They only has to go near me when I'm in trouble.

I never bothered to use the name of Jesus against them. They are doing the works of God to me, healing and casting out of evil spirits. And they always immediately left after their work is done.

top topics

join