It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I decided to taste a small amount of pepper spray for the first time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

StallionDuck
reply to post by buni11687

That's light weight stuff. Police are said to carry 5.3mil which is standard, but they carry MUCH MUCH worse. Some of the sprays they carry are not even measured on scoville heat units, as it wouldn't apply since they're not always using the same. OC and CS +P combined = Nasty painful and seemingly lasts forever. Even more painful when you shower to get it off. lets just say it flows down the body and irritates other parts as well.

I ran a gas chamber in the Army every summer for 4 years for the advanced ROTC camp so I can tell you from experiance. The key here to not have more pain when you clean up is to take a COLD shower (the colder the better) and only turn up the heat after you have totally bathed yourself. The cold shrinks the pores in your skin. Trust me, it works.

I knew a guy at Ft. Bragg who used to spray his food with pepper spray. He said it wasn't that bad, but mainly did it to get a reaction out of others for grins and giggles.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well, if that wasn't so bad, I've got some homemade Ghost pepper sauce you can try.

That's my homemade pepper spray. I actually would feel bad using it on an idiot dog though.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Want pepper spray .....

Try it this way....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh just go ahead and give yourself a shot at arms length ya panzy. I promise you won't die. You could also start spraying yourself on a regular to build up a tolerance to it.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Most pepper sprays taste like a chemically and hot, not like hot food hot though.

4 million scoville units isn't very strong though, that's actually pretty weak compared to a lot of the stuff out there isn't it?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Damn! One time I sprayed some on a leaf outside in Florida....its immediately shrivled up, turned yellow and DIED!

Ya got some guts there!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jester420

Try sugar water or baby shampoo. That seems to help out a good bit. And good luck! I'm sure the burning has stopped by now, but just in case! lol

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

i ate a pound of the devils inferno at wacky wings about 5 hrs ago. Feels like i reversed butt chugged it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join