It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive 60 Tons(!) Sarcophagus Discovered at Abydos.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Highly doubt the egyptians built them.

Inhabit them? Yes.

My evidence? Observation.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

For those ancient alien theorists like myself, another explanation for these kind of boxes comes to mind.

Perhaps the boxes were used to store critical equipment for the Annunaki during the deluge (the deluge seems to have occurred between 10,500 to 14,000 yrs ago)- most, if not all of them went into orbit during the deluge, but they would have had a great deal of equipment that they would need to leave behind on the surface. When sealed, possibly with a seal made from gold or silver leaf, they would be completely water tight.

The main evidence for megalithic aliens are the tool marks left on the stones. The tooling marks show clearly the width and diameter of cutting blades, rate of progress through the stone and therefore the force can be calculated. When we know the force, we know the minimum strength of the material from which the cutting instrument was made. The results prove that many cutting tools (disk saws and hole cutting saws) were made from some material orders of magnitude stronger than steel.

From the abundant evidence left by tool marks we can prove through application of some basic math and science that these were highly advanced tools - for me, thats the end of that controversy.
edit on 6-2-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Pretty amazing that scientist are discovering some of the remains of these nephs... even today. Looks to me like in the scriptures thru the old testament part of the plan God had for the Israelites was to distinguish the remaining . With the recent discoveries for remains of long massive humanlike bones discovered in different countries , it becomes clearer that the old scriptures were based on true reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
suuuup

I think massive stone chests are cool. They could have put anything in there...even another massive stone chest!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join