It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good late late night, or early morn (I'm not too sure what 2am is referred to). :^{

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I guess I could have just used a different title but if you're reading this I didn't go back and delete. Just to point out the obvious.

I never know how to put myself in a box - I don't like talking about myself. I suppose that makes me humble. I'm female, married and have a fourteen year old son. We often get mistaken for brother & sister. I'm 32 but could easily pass for 22 maybe younger. I'm just a little gal, like my best friend Nat. I stopped growing at like 13.

I love photography. I would put a link to my pictures but I think that may be perceived as promoting a website. So. Yeah. I love, love, love music!!! A lot of indie, freak folk, and a bunch of stuff I don't know how to classify. But I also love the classics. Nina Simone among one of my favorites. One of them - I can't ever pick favorites.

I'm super indecisive. A little OCD. And a little of a few other things I don't feel comfortable disclosing at the moment.

Speaking of the moment. It's now past 2am and (after working until 1am) I am going to partake in my favorite meditation, relax and zone out until I wander off into my blissful dreamland.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by loomingluna

Welcome aboard!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums, don't tell the boys too much about yourself or you'll end up with groupies.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Welcome aboard OCD is useful around here

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Well, no matter which flavours of crazy you may or may not be, welcome to the site! You are in good company here. We are all a bit mad

See you abroad on the boards!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hello loomingluna!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Welcome! I'm new here too, but I've learned very quickly that the people here at ATS are very friendly and all have their share of fascinating stories to share! It certainly isn't boring here in the forums!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Panne

It's never boring! It may be wet, wild and out of control at times...but never, ever boring!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Welcome.

I call it oh-dark-thirty.

I think I may have CDO. It's a bit like OCD, but the letters are in proper alphabetical order.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You made an intro and didn't tell me!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooo!!!!
hehe jk.

I'm truly glad ya joined... Finally!!!! No wonder I haven't heard from you today..you were up so late and you're prob still sleeping!!

I'm the best friend nat this gal speaks of
heh.. Oh two peas in a pod we are. I love you luna!!
And I hope you like it here. I know I've been saying I'll come over and show ya around this site...and I will!! I promise I will.
Hope this rainy day is treating you well and you're snuggled up nice and warm.

Here's a welcome cheesecake
yumyum

Talk to ya soon my dear xx

I forgot to give you your tinfoil top hat my sweet friend

edit on 4-2-2014 by natalia because: Added tophat

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hi there loomingluna

Welcome to our family, hope you enjoy your stay with us

If I may claim the first ATS dance

And offer you a glass of wine

I'm Cody
I've been knocking around ATS for 9 years, so if you need any help feel free to ask.

See you around and most importantly

Have fun

Cody

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!...Well i for one would love to see your photography. You could give me a few tips as im struggling ..
....See you around the boards

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Any friend of Nat is a friend of mine!

welcome and condragulations on arriving

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by txjab512

Thank you very much! :^]

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I appreciate the heads up. Although having groupies would make me feel like a rock star (but I will heed your warning)! ;^]

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Thanks. I like being useful.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm glad to be in good company! Thank you for the welcoming.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for all of the information. I will be sure to read up on it and be an upstanding member of ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Panne

Thank you! And welcome to you as well.
Your avatar is very pretty.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I love it!
You must have it bad. ;~] Having the letters in alphabetical order never even crossed my mind and neither did oh dark thirty. Clever, but I keep thinking of that one movie that I haven't seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join