It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my fellow ATS agents...i am new here and cannot wait to get started!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Short Story---I competed in Miami in the World Masters Judo tournament in 2012....

Looking for a hotel I made arrangements with was hidden so I made the call and was hung up on by the lad behind the counter and I had to stop at a star bucks and reconfigure my whereabouts.
Finally hidden behind several industrial building and a few palms I found the hotel on my own after I picked my car rental up. I approached the desk and a fellow to my left was quite a large stout gentlemen that I knew right off that he was in Miami for the same reason I was...

We actually were picking each other off once off the plane kinda like a tribe, obvious, like Navy seals that never met, (there is a reason for this story you might enjoy)
So I proceeded to cuss this fella out that was annoyed that I was asking for landmarks over the phone, so the large gentleman picked up my dark energy to say the least and said "You Okay mate! quickly I brought my frequency down a bit and extended my hand and knew right off he was a competitor as well. I told him that I was hung up on and he said that they screwed him up and he was quite vocal and yet had a great sense of humor. He was 245 and trained with Great Britain's top Olympic team and knew my coach and right away we hit it off and brought me down quick! I have so much respect for people of other countries because of the sport, it was humbling to say the least. So if there are trolls I would be honored to ride with a warrior on the front lines with a True Brit...........Thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the center ring. You seem to write well, which is a plus, and have a touch of courtesy and honor (from your competition world I assume), and sound like you will have fun here and add to many discussions and playtimes. Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Infiniteone2556

ATS Agents...

Welcome to ATS !

Nice intro (except for the agents part)

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards, you sound like fun !!

Enjoy !!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join