It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
when i was about 9 - 12 years of age i was really psychic iwas completely into it i even brough crystals into school on the last day of term big mistake i was laughed at for ages called all sorts things like witches boy things like that so giving up to peer presure i gave up (at that age i could do divining crystal healing, and tarrot card reading very novice of course) and now im coming up to 18 ive tried to get back into it and meditate i find it really hard to relax and sense anything i used (dont think im mad) sense ghosts but now allmost nothing i need to get up to speed any idea any1 ?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have heard about many instances of people "turning off" or blocking their abilities for various reasons. It seems to me that one way for tuning these abilities back on is simply to believe that you can.

Belief in something is key for its existance.

When you meditate try visualizing all for you skills in the paranormal that you blocked out as a bright light behind a locked door. Now visualize turning a key in the lock and opening the door.

I have heard that this technique works for some people. It causes a person to focus on the part of their mind that they blocked out by seeing it as an object in their minds. Then this same visualization can allow the person to change their mental construct as they choose to.

Best of luck.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You haven't lost your ability.... you have just not used it for awhile. It happened to me a while back. Just do what you used to do before you began ignoring your ability. It will come back and probably, now that you have more than likely learned more on the subject, it will come back much stronger. Hang in there. It will come. It always does.

[edit on 11/22/2004 by No1nptkulr]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
happened to me.

But most of my things were by accedent. I was very young like 6 than grew up and thought what am I doing I look like a baby at I think 11 my memory isnt great. Now turning 15 I regreat it. The great thing is that you can almost always get back what you have lost. (love, money, power and and earthly things are exceptions)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Peer pressure (sigh) The bane of life for most teenagers. I wish I knew then what I do now, because I would just have ignored it. Its quite sad to hear that your abilites have atrophied, but with concentration and work, you should get them back.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
See what school does to psi abileties?

Anyway, try starting with something easy, makeing energy balls, seeing aura, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
thanks for all the suggestions guys i think im starting to get a feel for things again

new topics

top topics

join