It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Style executions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There are now reports that lethal injections are not working and they are considering electric chair, lethal gas etc.... which alos didn't work well and were considered cruel.

In a country like America why are so many finding it hard to come up with simple solutions. One example is the millions spent on a pen that could write in space...the Russians took pencils!

I shake my head sometimes.

Just put them in a room and quietly bleed them or use carbon monoxide. No noise, no pain, just a silent drifting off.

Mind you we are talking America, and nothing simple ever came out of America.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why not bring back the firing squad?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

There's a bill to that effect in Missouri. I wish them success.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How hard could it be to figure out a way to kill someone? A simple bullet will suffice.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

I'll admit to being a bit confused here: is this a dream, or is it a prediction?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Current news !? What have you been smoking?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Oh, I just figured it out. You stalk people on here LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

That excites me to no end

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

This thread is in the Dreams And Predictions forum. It was a fair question, and IMO, undeserving of your scorn.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

carbon monoxide is not painless and it makes people feel like they have the flu... I watched this real crime show one day...there was dead people in a house, they thought the woman was sexually attacked because her pants were pulled down, turned out carbon monoxide poisoning, they said it will give you stomachache...that'.s why she pulled her pants down

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Blood Eagle... Its not nice, it takes time, its terribly painful.

Ticks all the olde worlde boxes in my estimation.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

MadMax9
In a country like America why are so many finding it hard to come up with simple solutions. One example is the millions spent on a pen that could write in space...the Russians took pencils!

Just a urban myth
www.snopes.com...

Both U.S. astronauts and Soviet cosmonauts initially used pencils on space flights, but those writing instruments were not ideal: pencil tips can flake and break off, and having such objects floating around space capsules in near-zero gravity posed a potential harm to astronauts and equipment. (As well, after the fatal Apollo 1 fire in 1967, NASA was anxious to avoid having astronauts carry flammable objects such as pencils onboard with them.)

This is how Fisher themselves described the development of their Space Pen: NASA never asked Paul C. Fisher to produce a pen. When the astronauts began to fly, like the Russians, they used pencils, but the leads sometimes broke and became a hazard by floating in the [capsule's] atmosphere where there was no gravity. They could float into an eye or nose or cause a short in an electrical device. In addition, both the lead and the wood of the pencil could burn rapidly in the pure oxygen atmosphere. Paul Fisher realized the astronauts needed a safer and more dependable writing instrument, so in July 1965 he developed the pressurized ball pen, with its ink enclosed in a sealed, pressurized ink cartridge. Fisher sent the first samples to Dr. Robert Gilruth, Director of the Houston Space Center. The pens were all metal except for the ink, which had a flash point above 200°C. The sample Space Pens were thoroughly tested by NASA. They passed all the tests and have been used ever since on all manned space flights, American and Russian. All research and development costs were paid by Paul Fisher. No development costs have ever been charged to the government.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

1. Someone is needed to fire the Bullets
2. It is not 100% sure that the "Criminal" is killed
3. It is a dirty Mess

There are "save' Ways for a Euthanasia
but the Producer of this Drug, who sit in Europe,
don't want to deliver this Product to the US
because the Death Sentence is not the right Way!
(in their and my Opinion)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
In a country that preaches human rights and strongly condones executions in other countries publicly worldwide... I just don't get it why the USA continues to execute people (guilty or not) when some many other Western countries have abolished the death sentence...

So sad...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Rodinus
In a country that preaches human rights and strongly condones executions in other countries publicly worldwide... I just don't get it why the USA continues to execute people (guilty or not) when some many other Western countries have abolished the death sentence...

So sad...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4/2/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

I think it might be connected to how everything is going backwards already, from more freedom to less, and more barbaric things being done to people.. Soon the IRS goon squad will be taking out "threats" with their new AR-15's and hollow point rounds, just to make an impression that causes more fear.. Death sentence without judge or jury compliments of DHS and IRS and their new "they are threats to our nation's security" mantra heard everywhere.

I'm also thinking and hoping that they get to a point that so angers and disgusts people that gigantic mobs 10,000 strong descend upon the perp's HQ's and wherever they are found, and then put their heads on sticks like trophy's, but then, that should already be happening, oh well just a dream. Their dream sure is coming true though.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
walk the plank into a molten furnace...or is that too cruel?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
walk the plank into a molten furnace...or is that too cruel?

In my opinion, that sounds about right for quite a few people on capitol hill. In honesty however, I could not be the executioner or even one to give the green light.. It just feels wrong even thinking about judging others no matter their crimes..

Punishment for the above mentioned I COULD do, if I had a Malaysia style whippin' and beatin' cane!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hanging would be best; It's cheap and 100% effective every time. Bullets cost money. You can buy a lot of rope and reuse it. I also think that the hanging should take place on every courthouse lawn in full public view. No death row for 15 years either; If the person is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then give them 1 week to get their affairs in order.

new topics

top topics

join