It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans outraged, nothing blown up. serious question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So us Americans were outraged by the Coke Cola ad....and we went on twitter.

Muslims get angry over a cartoon and kill people. And we give them a break and ridicule those of us that point it out.

They said the Bengazhi riots were over a movie. a movie. burn down a city over a movie., Kill a man for a drawing...
At what point do we really cal BS?

So this advert pissed some of us off...can we kill people?

I probably should not post this, but i will.........

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have to disagree, because I, like hopefully many others, did not give a crap about the game, or any brain melting tv commercials..

So i have no clue what you are even talking about

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

morder1
I have to disagree, because I, like hopefully many others, did not give a crap about the game, or any brain melting tv commercials..

So i have no clue what you are even talking about

Actually, he has a damn good point there...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

thank you, I do have a good point don't I

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

It's actually kind of funny, because American English is a lot of idioms and colloquialisms that originated from the immigrants who came after the first settlers and were despised, and from the locals when they originally settled the lands.
edit on 3-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So, people should burn down a city and kill over it?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1
Not wanting to start a fight but how do you disagree with something you know nothing about?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
America, the land of immigrants. Why should people be mad and not happy that at least english was in there? Also it kind of proves that Americans aren't as completely insane and irrational (minus a select few) as the benghazi burning muslims

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Thank you thats what I'm getting at. "Americans OUTRAGED" still didnt blow up your school

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Posting in the older thread...
edit on 2/3/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

what older thread?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut

So, people should burn down a city and kill over it?

Nope, not ever.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"Muslims get angry over a cartoon and kill people. And we give them a break and ridicule those of us that point it out".

Americans get angry over 911.....and murder over 1 million Muslims in Iraq, tens of thousands in Afghanistan, 50,000 thousand in Libya (including Benghazi), support Al Qaeda affiliated terror groups (the same groups Americans said they invaded Afghanistan to destroy) who are chopping Syrian soldiers hearts out, and the heads of children and using them as footballs. And we fall silent and pretend it's not happening, because we never murder anyone based on the pretext of lies, propaganda and profit. We give ourselves a break because looking in the mirror isn't a very pretty sight.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wabbey

Hay at least I got you talking, Not long ag I started a thread about "who we support anymore"....I dont like what we do anymore than I like suicide bombers into markets.

What I am saying about the commercial is while I may not like it, I will not kill your daughter over it...big difference

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yet we rule all. We are advanced in technology. If your country was, you would be running the show now. So I guess us idiots did good for ourselves. Cherrio

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
remember the whole Bengazhi thing? Our Embassy was overrun and our people killed. The first statement from our Govt was some idiot pissed off the muslims with a movie. a movie justified the killing of innocent people. A cartoon justifies the murder of somebody.

Remember? this is not racist thread. I think we should burn down walmart lol...If you can convert to it, it is not a race...

Honestly I cannot understand why we do what we do sometimes.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yeah...... Except the whole outraged over a movie was yet another lie from the government......

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Who says nothings been blown up ?

But, I get what you're saying. Christ , we're likely some of the most violent people in history ( per capita... so to speak )- and, not a lot of action. Hmm.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thats kinda what I'm getting at. It was a lie yes, but our Gov't said you cant blame the muslims, blame the movie.

Thats what our Gov't said.

Now do you think the Gov't would be so forgiving if a white supremacist group blew up a coke building? highly doubt it
But thats not what we do

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Americans outraged, nothing blown up. serious question
edit on 3-2-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join