It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Kill JFK, and get it right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know about this one?

A new video game to be released on Monday allows players to simulate the assassination of US President John F Kennedy.
"JFK Reloaded"

Anyone heard of this or reported on here about it? Is it a hoax?

"the game was designed to undermine the theory there was some shadowy plot behind the assassination. "We believe passionately there was no conspiracy,"

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Tom

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
wow I find that disrespectful to his family.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yea i heard about this too, i agree it's pretty disrespectful and it generally seems that lotta people think so too (Obviously!).

So guess it aint a hoax...

a Glasgow-based company says that its intention in releasing just such a game is to spur an interest in history among those too young to have experienced the murder or its aftermath.

news.yahoo.com.../nf/20041122/tc_nf/28572

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't want to cause a conflict, but it seems to me ironic that videogames that are about war, and which recreate real battles - and also the many references in TV and movies (even comedies and cartoons) to the Lincoln assassination - are fine and nobody complains about them, but similar portrayals of JFK's asassination are "bad"...

No offense inteded to anyone, but this is how it seems to me...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it is very disrepecful but i wonder wo you will play it as?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
I don't want to cause a conflict, but it seems to me ironic that videogames that are about war, and which recreate real battles - and also the many references in TV and movies (even comedies and cartoons) to the Lincoln assassination - are fine and nobody complains about them, but similar portrayals of JFK's asassination are "bad"...

No offense inteded to anyone, but this is how it seems to me...

Well, then maybe they should make a terrorist game where you slaughter the enemies of Islam (in other words, launch suicide bombings). Would you be opposed to that? Knocking off U.S. presidents is disrespectful, no matter how you look at it. Video games influenced the Columbine shooters, so what could JFK Reloaded do?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This threads been done;
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Sorry.

new topics

top topics

join