It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction That Came True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Didn't find anything in Search, but many people on here talk about Search being somewhat broken, and not as good as it's previous incarnation.

As far as Theories go, this is the closest I've seen anyone come to actually nailing it on the head in several years. The dots that these people connected seemed very unlikely as I watched the videos before the event, but when something actually unfolded, I thought the Conspiracy Folks here would be interested to hear it.

To the non conspiracy folks, it's just another coincidence in a long series of coincidences, so don't worry yer purdy little heads, and take this chance to click away from this tin foil hat madness!

First off, according to Illuminati/Mason Lore, they are occult Satanic/Sun (Dark Sun)/Saturn/Ancient God (Other things I'm forgetting) Worshiping 'people.'

Many videos show Siri, the program, when asked about a certain date this year, it says the gates of Hades are opening. A few weeks later, the gates of Hades are closing. There are different explanations as to why this is, but the most prevalent explanation I found is that this refers to a Chinese Ghost Month. This video has a different explanation, referring to Muslims:

www.youtube.com...

Then we have this article that has been going around ATS for the past week or so. It talks about Dark Horse/Horse imagery and symbolism. And there are some mighty interesting coincidences it points out:

www.goroadachi.com...

The above article points out some interesting coincidences such as:

- Hell's Gate Activation (Which is the only reason I included the Gates of Hades Siri video)
- Symbolizes a Dark Horse from Hell (Again, with the whole Illuminati Satanic Lore)
- Denver Bronco's being in the playoffs (Broncos are horsies! Like the Famous Mr. Ed...moving on...)
- Katy Perry has a song called Dark Horse, and when she performed it, a lot of people pointed out that it looked like a Satanic/Occult type ritual being performed. They even brought out a Black Horse with Red Glowing eyes that looks like a Nightmare from D&D. But dayum, did she look sexy being evil! Evil girls need spankings to teach them a lesson. Who here would volunteer to administer corporal punishment to her Satanic backside?
Also, in this video, she says she sold her soul to Saaaaatan! www.youtube.com... --- I understand that it's kind of a cliche to say, "I sold my soul to the devil to get a head!" But several musicians have said this (Kesha, Lady GaGa, etc), and they all seem to have Illuminati/Satanic things in their videos. Just another silly coincidence, but I thought I'd put it up here for you Conspiracy Folks.
- Is there really a Satanic New Year? This article talks about the theft of the Pope's blood (Why the hell would they keep a cloth of stained blood in the first place?)
- Last years Super Bowl Power Outage that lasted for 33 Minutes (Illuminati Lore points out that this is a revered Occult Number for them.) coincidentally coincided with The Dark Rift and the Mayan 'End Date.' In this dark Rift is the Horse Head Nebula (More Horsie references). Fun fact for all you Reptilian lovers out there: The Draco Constellation (Where according to some Reptile Theorists is where they come from) is 3300 light years away! Just another 33 coincidence is all. Another random 33 coincidence is that the Superbowl took place on the 33rd day of 2014.
- It is believed that the Dark Rift symbolizes the Mayans Gateway to Hell - more hell/Satanic references for ya
- The coincidence that Katy Perry's song has lyrics talking about a Dark Horse and a Perfect Storm. Super Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda hit the Philippines. Philippines translates to Horse-loving. More Horsie coincidences! For you weather control Theorists, this would fit with them being able to set a storm on the Philippines just to have more Horsie symbolism and a lot of deaths as a sacrifice.
- Perry had another song, "Roar", The word "typhoon" is said to mean "to roar." In her music video "Roar", it features the Taal volcano in the Philippines! Crazy coincidences piling up.

The next coincidence is the death of Phillip Seymour Hoffman. Phillip played in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire as one of the Illuminati elite who turns out to be a good guy at the end (Oh yeah, spoiler alert).

In this video: www.youtube.com...

He points out some more coincidences such as:

- Phillip means Fond of Horses
- Philip Phillips was the Pre-Game Superbowl Show. Lots of horsie coincidences piling up. Non conspiracy folks will say this is all BS, but you should really be saying it's all Horse Sh**!
- Video points out other things such as birth date, place and birth of death, etc

Our next coincidence is February 2nd, 2014, groundhog day. As far as I know, he's always had the same name, but it just so happens to be Punxsutawney Phil! Phil, yep, more horsie coincidences!

In our next Coincidence video, he compiles several peoples research, and come up with some strange things surrounding "Hell's Kitchen."

www.youtube.com...

Some coincidences he points out:

- A commercial was released, and 'decoded.' When decoded, it gave him the address of Hell's Kitchen in NY. There is also a message he found within the commercial that says things like, "Run Away Sector", "NY Water", "Hell's Kitchen", "Be Ready."
- Home of the Red Devils
- A company called Pentagram designing parts of the Stadium - more Satanic/Hell coincidence there.
- Cafe Poseidon is the official name for Hell's Kitchen. Again, with Illuminati Lore, they worship these old Gods and such.
- Neptune is the counterpart to Poseidon and he is the God of horses in water. For those of you that played God of War 3, you'll remember the cool fight between Kratos and Poseidon. He makes a lot of water horsies that you have to take down. Great game.
- Neptune is the name of a Polish cafe down the street from Hell's Kitchen.
- A Bud Lite ("Butt Lite" as they say in the South) Party Boat during Superbowl had it's destination set for Hell's Kitchen.
- A news article states that the Hell's Kitchen destination wasn't made public information. The people in that area became concerned when they made the announcement, because you'd have a whole boat load of drunk sports fans piling out into the streets to head to Hell's Kitchen. The community board members also received no notification that this was going to happen.

Our next coincidence deals with the Bud Lite Party Boat, Hell's Kitchen, and the film "I Pet Goat II." For those of you familiar with I Pet Goat II, there is definitely a lot of symbolism in that video that is pretty odd. In this video: www.youtube.com...

Some things he points out are possibilities that do seem to point to Hell's Kitchen:

- An image of something that may be considered a boat on water
- Two towers crumbling to dust, giving him some landmarks to put on a map that had Hell's Kitchen in the middle.
- He also points out Neptune, some coordinates he got from Oblivion, and places these on a map.
- MetLife stadium coincides with Superbowl and Superbowl in Oblivion

Continued Below...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
(Continued/Part 2 section):

- He also states that these coincidences are not a slam dunk, definitive proof that something will Happen at Hell's Kitchen, but he just wanted to put the information out there in case something did happen. Which it did...

Keep in mind, everything you've just read was posted BEFORE this explosion at Hell's Kitchen occurred. Here is what happened after the Superbowl, after the drunk Party Boat landed at Hell's Kitchen:

www.youtube.com...

And that's why I put all this here for you conspiracy folks. This is the closest thing to an accurate prediction that I've seen in quite some time.

This is not a vague 'Superbowl will be attacked' prediction, but it actually named Hell's Kitchen as the point of interest, and that's where this explosion went down.

- This was a pretty massive explosion that was felt several streets away.
- It blew manhole covers off the streets.
- It shook a 40 story building
- They are saying it's a gas explosion for now, not being blamed on Terrorists.

According to this article:

www.csmonitor.com...

It says that there are only about 27 serious gas line explosions each year. I'm sure you can get many articles, citing many different numbers on how many gas explosions there are each year. Personally, I look at news sites each day, and gas line explosions are not something I see very often - they don't stick out in my mind as 'every other day a gas line explodes and 40 story buildings shake while manhole covers are blown into the air.' It's just not something that happens every day.

The strange thing is the massive COINCIDENCE that it just happened to occur in Hell's Kitchen, the very location that was the point of interest at LEAST 24 hours in advance of the actual incident (Some vids were newer, some were older).

IMO, it was incredible luck that an explosion that big didn't kill a single person. My tin foil hat says that it was meant to hurt a lot of people, and that's the only part of the plan that didn't work out.

And there's your daily dose of Conspiracy Coincidences for the day, guys!

The coincidence of a lot of Hell'S Gate, Satanic symbolism, ancient pagan gods, a decoded commercial that gave the address of Hell's Kitchen, and all this came to light before the culmination of the huge coincidence of a big arse explosion actually happening at the predicted place of interest.

Again, massive coincidences for you Mainstream Folks...

But you Conspiracy People on here (If there are any left), I ask YOU guys, whatcha think about all this?

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think i need to reexamine I Pet Goat again VERY carefully

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Although I can agree there are coincidences that seem suspect.

The 'prediction' was never helpful if you have to do all this connecting of dots to figure it out beforehand.

I heard about this Hades thing a couple of weeks ago and I tried it but Siri never gave me that answer. Maybe she needed to be asked a few times. I didn't. Just twice. She use to tell you where a good place to hide a body was , but that's been taken out. She still gives odd answers for "open the pod bay doors". If you keep asking, you get several answers and a few humorous threats to stop asking.

Coincidentally I was talking about Hells Gate last week. It's located in the Fraser Canyon, British Columbia. It's just a tram ride across the river with shops & a restaurant. Nothing to see. Nothing to do with hell or satan. Although I had a strange encounter there where our party was ushered to the front of the two hour line up, because the girl at the ticket booth thought I was a movie star and wouldn't believe me when I said I wasn't. The boy in charge of the tram also thought this and said he felt lucky to take us across. So it's been my little story of how one day I was treated like a celebrity. Not that I've ever desired that notoriety, but yeah, you get to push in line and piss people off.

Not to minimize an explosion, but it's hardly a big event
. Non Americans wouldn't have a clue what hells kitchen even is. Is it a cooking show? Never watched it.

Interesting though. I'll look again at your posts.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Explosions may be more common than you think. I hear about them a few times a year . Also two houses have exploded near mine in the last few years. Not caused by gas though one was arson, the other a meth lab

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Has that clock tower again. I wasn't aware sandy hook school had a clock tower.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think Katy Perry is a prophetic being and there is a lot of them around now for those who read lyrics.

Another example

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Sold their soul to the devil to get a head? Weren't they born with a head and if not I don't believe they could live. But I may be getting ahead of the subject here. Oops what was that word I just used? Oh yeah, ahead like get in front of. Oh boy. The more I read on here the more I am convinced I am smarter than most. Lucky me. Yes I am conceited but I do have something to be conceited about.
edit on AMu28u0220625282014-02-05T06:25:59-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
I think Katy Perry is a prophetic being and there is a lot of them around now for those who read lyrics.

Another example

Thank you. I haven't laughed like that in quite some time.
edit on 5-2-2014 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join