It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey anti abortion crowd how about you start caring about the living unwanted kids eh?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hushabye
reply to post by Bazart

No, I'm not a vegan at all.

I'm just wondering why they don't want to protect ALL life.

I do want to protect all life....chickens, cows, pigs.....so that I can eat them.

you hold chickens at the same level as humans?.....ok....everyone has an opinion

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

Can I ask you an honest question Hushabye? Let's say that you were unborn, and you had your only chance at life? Would you want to allow another, or certain circumstances, to dictate if you get your one and only miracle chance to exist?

Let me be clear so that there are no misunderstandings. I am not saying people do not decide to get pregnant and have a baby, or that they do not choose to selfishly and foolishly have unprotected intercourse. What I am saying, is that the life force has already been created at the point of considering an abortion. God, The Universe, or whatever has spoken. Whatever theory floats your boat.

Life is so rare, and it is such a miracle. Allowing the fortunate and privileged to be alive to decide who exists and who does not is absolute insanity. It is the most controlling power over life that I have ever heard of, It's selfish and sickening. Think about it, really think about what I am saying here. Imagine it was what now has grown up to become you?

There is no ill will here whatsoever. Hopefully, You will answer the question because I am interested in your answer, or anyone else who thinks it's ok to steal another being's only chance of life from them. Thanks. ~$heopleNation

edit on 5-2-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
We are worried about the living unwanted kids! That's what an unborn baby is! We are just as worried about living unwanted kids who have already been born, also.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Legal or illegal, just because there are 400,000 unwanted children doesn't justify killing a baby inside a woman's body..
duhh, what kind of moral logic is the OP promoting?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm pro-choice on this subject always have been. The government has regulated enough of what we do to our bodies.

I do however believe there should be a cutoff point into the pregnancy where having an abortion is no longer an option. But outright banning abortion is idiotic in my opinion.

Kinda sad to me when I see these young children (6 and up) protesting with their parents and church about abortion when I know they probably don't fully understand the situation in depth. Brainwashing at it's finest.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Trubl
I'm pro-choice on this subject always have been. The government has regulated enough of what we do to our bodies.

I do however believe there should be a cutoff point into the pregnancy where having an abortion is no longer an option. But outright banning abortion is idiotic in my opinion.

Kinda sad to me when I see these young children (6 and up) protesting with their parents and church about abortion when I know they probably don't fully understand the situation in depth. Brainwashing at it's finest.

"brain washing" at church = BAD

"brain washing" by T.V., movies, newspapers, books, internet, public school etc etc = GOOD

got it.....

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

nah...its the baby pumps that should think about that

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

OrphanApology

What I hate about the whole anti-abortion angle is that basic steps haven't been taken to prevent abortions.

Namely, deregulating birth control.

Why is that you can buy a handgun and vodka over the counter yet have to go to the doctor to get birth control?

Regulation.

Why is it that you can buy chewing tobacco and tylenol that can easily harm liver but not birth control?

Regulation.

I want to see deregulated birth control and competition before anyone even dares scream to get rid of the option of abortion. I want 15 dollar birth control shots advertised at Walgreens next to flu shots.

I want any woman or teen or girl that is seeking out birth control to be able to walk into any #ing store and buy it and take it.

Here's a nifty study/article on sexual abuse and pregnancy.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I want any women/girls in those situations to be able to walk into a drug store and buy 10 dollar birth control.

Until those basic prevention measures are widespread like they are in so many countries, everyone needs to shut the # up.

That's my own mini rant, in addition to your rant rant.

Have a nice day.
edit on 3-2-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

Where is any responsibility taken by people these days? Everything is blamed except one's own actions. Someone made the comment earlier - the choice is actually have sex or don't have sex. It truly is that simple. Every other argument is just excuses, excuses and more excuses. You appear to now be arguing that because birth control isn't freely available, then it gives you the right to kill babies. Excuse me, but birth control is available and it's free - do not have sex. It's always been free. Even the native Americans used to abstain from sex for a couple of years to control population numbers in times of famine and what not. But today, self control and responsibility have flown out the door for what people have come to believe are 'rights' and in doing so, they cannot see how they are declaring the premeditated death of babies as a lessor evil than abstaining from sex. Who'd have thought that the end of nations is sexual deviancy and untold evils thought of as good. When a nation gets their priorities so ass-backwards they truly become blind to the impending destruction.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Trubl
The government has regulated enough of what we do to our bodies.

What , exactly does your body have to do with anything ? Is your body going to be hacked to pieces while your body writhes in agony ? Is your body going to be thrown in the trash ?

Where does that sort of crap even come from ? While I support your choice to keep your body out of a dumpster ... I wish you would keep your paws off other people ' s - unborn or otherwise .

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am pro-abortion, but even I didn't agree with all your arguments, simply because they could be easily countered. But there is one argument you made that is definitely correct. Those who say "protect the children" or "care about the children" are hypocrites, for exactly the reason you stated. They don't want other people to have abortions, but they themselves do nothing to help the already HUGE problem revolving around unwanted children. Heck, do these people have any idea how many staving children there are in the world? Heck, there are children starving to death in the UNITED STATES. Some don't want to believe it, but it is the truth. And for those who say that there is always some organization to help those in dire situations, that just goes to show how ignorant you are of the situation.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

JiggyPotamus
They don't want other people to have abortions, but they themselves do nothing to help the already HUGE problem revolving around unwanted children.

Got any statistics to back that up? I know a lot of pro-life people who volunteer in the city to tutor ... to work with Good Will ... to help with food banks ... etc. Maybe the people pumping out all these 'unwanted' children should keep their pants on and their legs closed. That way they won't make, and then kill, children. Ya' know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join