It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice video of him being creepy MKUltra-style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In the past I have had an appreciation for his work, but his pompous delivery has been a huge red flag to me.

I watched this video today that really made me wonder wth is going on with the "alt" media and the conspiracy "experts" I've been getting my info from.

His work has been to expose the illuminati in the entertainment industry. Well, what is he doing in this video that has since been deleted? This youtube user screen recorded it. It's really strange.

Just trying to get some opinions. He's in close with Alex Jones and all the biggies of anti media. It's called into question who these folks really are, for me at least. It's become clear they are working together. The youtube user that posted makes some great leaps from point a to point b, but I keep following because I've seen some interesting things on the uploads.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So where in this 15 minutes of slowed down yt recorded yawnfest does he shape shift?

And do you really buy into "shapeshifting" videos?
edit on 3-2-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Lol, yeah I don't agree with the users conclusion or title. I'm just wondering what in the world??

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

Satire. He's playing, or winning a bet, or something. Luckily I just did the fast forward thing, stopping once in awhile to see if he was talking. For those who haven't seen it, he just stares into the camera, or closes his eyes and lifts his head. Doesn't say a word. I guess it's some kind of commentary.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't think it's slowed down, based on the blinking and weird tongue flicking.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by raedar

Satire. He's playing, or winning a bet, or something. Luckily I just did the fast forward thing, stopping once in awhile to see if he was talking. For those who haven't seen it, he just stares into the camera, or closes his eyes and lifts his head. Doesn't say a word. I guess it's some kind of commentary.

It instantly reminded me of the Bill Clinton hypnosis video....

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just appears to be him playing on the internet and getting ready to do some kind of interview.... by Skype I'm guessing as he adjusted the camera and had all the promo stuff up in the back ground....

bit of a stretch on the whole Reptilian thing don't you think....

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

raedar
Well, what is he doing in this video that has since been deleted? This youtube user screen recorded it. It's really strange.

The only message here is do not do drugs then make a video and post it on youtube.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Already posted a few times:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Follow this post to get to the initial post.

Rochester
edit on 232014 by Rochester because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Also, this is not a conspiracy. This is Mark Dice proving that humans are uninformed and will sign anything without a thought to what they are signing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

hellobruce

raedar
Well, what is he doing in this video that has since been deleted? This youtube user screen recorded it. It's really strange.

The only message here is do not do drugs then make a video and post it on youtube.

Good point, ha!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Disclosure Agent
just appears to be him playing on the internet and getting ready to do some kind of interview.... by Skype I'm guessing as he adjusted the camera and had all the promo stuff up in the back ground....

bit of a stretch on the whole Reptilian thing don't you think....

Should've said in my first post, but have said in a reply, I'm not on board with the reptilian conspiracy and do not agree with the video title. The video gave me the creeps is the only reason I brought it here.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

this guy is really out there along with Alex Jones and that other boob that talks about reptilians in government...wake up people, some folks out there are attention pigs and mental cases...this guy happens to be both..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
He is attention seeking. I checked Facebook this morning and he was on there saying Peyton Manning is 6+6+6=18 Satan!!! I looked at it and was like yeah... well at least it's not me posting something retarded this morning. I feel better about myself already let's get this day started!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
As far as I know Mark Dice doesn't buy into David Icke or the whole "I'm a reptilian" deal. From what I have seen he is also one of the few who shoots down a lot of "this is illuminati or that is illuminati" stuff as well. He does stay more with the celebrity gossip, but from what I have been exposed to... he is one of the least tainted folks out there right now (is that really saying anything?).

Is he pompous? Yes. I believe he would admit that. Condescending? Indeed. It is his "job" though and people do tend to tune in when the person giving the news is slightly entertaining. He has a more religious perspective than most out there, but I have never heard him mention reptilians without a ton of sarcasm trailing after it.

I don't really buy into it either... so maybe I am just not seeing it.

I think he is harmless compared to any number of others out there. I have NEVER heard him speak about something in an effort to strike true fear into anyone. Well... except for when he talks about Yeezy, Weezy, Sleazy? I can't remember his name.

edit on 2/3/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I find it hard to pay attention to anything he actually puts out due to his constant barrage of name calling and hate. I get too caught up listening to what he just called somebody than actually listening to his research. Probably just me though

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

I've seen the Mark Dice video of him just staring at the camera and occasionally sticking his tongue out. This type of bizarre behavior only serves to make Dice look like a loon, which I believe is the point. It's the same as when Alex Jones acts rudely or bizarrely. Jones, like Dice, gives mostly good info, but then pisses on it with rude or strange behavior. With Jones, he allows neo-Nazis/Feds (?) free reign on his comments sections (on the Infowars and Prison Planet websites) and occasionally acts like a madman, like with his performance on Piers Morgan a year ago, his Y2K fear mongering and his insane behavior at that Austin gun rally several years back .

David Icke speaks mostly truth but pisses on his message with his reptoid b.s. Dice pissed on his message in his "Illuminati: Fact or Fiction" book. He gives a lot of good info on the Illuminati, but the book is riddled with spelling errors, and I mean riddled. How can anyone believe in Dice's scholarship and the veracity of his claims when the guy can't spell? Fritz Springmeier's "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" is ten times worse than Dice's book. There are tons of spelling errors, awkward or incomprehensible sentences, awkward or incomprehensible paragraphs, etc., not to mention the fact that he doesn't provide any valid proof for his voluminous claims, many of which are quite extreme.

The bottom line is, I really don't know who to trust anymore. It's depressing and has the effect, at least on me, of wanting to try to forget about it all and just give up. You know, maybe it's time to try to enjoy what years I have left on this planet and forget about awakening people to what's coming, because most don't want to hear about it anyway. The majority of people I know think I'm nuts or else they are too chicken# to admit it all to themselves, i.e., that our fearless leaders are psychopaths and that we are slaves. Yes, more people are waking up to the fact that something is deeply wrong with this country and the world, but most of the public is still in the matrix.

So, at this point, I only have a handful of friends who know about the NWO and don't think I'm crazy or a traitor. Due to health problems I have been slowing down re: researching and telling people about the NWO since the new year. I don't think I will ever give up the fight for freedom, but I am a bit jaded at this point, and focusing on all things evil and NWO for the last 5 years has, in fact, taken its toll, both physically and mentally. I think it's time for me to start playing my guitars more and composing music again. And it's time for me to start playing with my Styrofoam airplanes like I used to.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The video is not available anymore... But yeah, I agree, he's part of the controlled opposition.

top topics

join