It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students Sign Petition To Have Gun Owners Executed In Concentration Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah this is infowars BUT the video is included and speaks pretty much speaks for it's self.

www.infowars.com...

“We just want to make sure we disarm the citizens. We can trust the government to be the only ones with guns.

That is believe or not what gun control advocates are saying.

Only the Police, and government can be trusted.

Dice said to students on campus in San Diego, while they unquestioningly signed the petition to “repeal the Second Amendment.”

That is what all gun legislation since 1934 have done.

Gun control advocates are saying the constitution is just a 'GD piece of paper'.

“It’s just a simple repeal of the Second Amendment and we’ll be terminating and executing all of the gun owners.” Dice told another signatory who replied “OK, thank you.” and walked off.

And they still signed it.

Seriously?

What is wrong with people today?

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE should have signed that.

edit on 3-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some one already posted it, if search doesn't bring it up always check the "new" section. It was posted today and would have been in there.
Needs to be seen though most, sad how many just signed it without listening

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Sremmos80
Some one already posted it, if search doesn't bring it up always check the "new" section. It was posted today and would have been in there.
Needs to be seen though most, sad how many just signed it without listening

Thanks mod please close.

They were first:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-2-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

people sign petitions to ban water - it means nothing

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This speaks volumes about the quality of our colleges and youth.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am not a fan of gun grabbers, but this is a bit over the top. This one nutter doesn't represent the whole. He is just a dinglebeery. That annoying bit of toilet paper that hangs on after the job is done.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It was posted earlier however I really think the more coverage the better... Great minds think alike etc etc www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-2-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Take away the ability of an able bodied person to defend themselves, you have a slave.......

When your life is in danger and seconds count, it takes the police minutes to show up......

As we can see the conditioning of the masses seems to be working like a charm!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How ironic, I just signed a petition to have non constitutional, brainwashed, sheepminded students executed by their beer kegs....funny world eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by ignorant_ape

I think it says a lot about the average intelligence level of Americans....and their complete lack of knowledge about their rights....or whats left of them anyway.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

neo96

And they still signed it.

Seriously?

What is wrong with people today?

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE should have signed that.

Todays youth = tomorrow's future. Perhaps they should have asked students in Austin TX.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sremmos80

Really? Would "Search" have brought up this? Gun owners to Fema camps and exicuted

Or are we now to penalize people who can actually spell and write understandable headlines?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

No but if you go to the new section you would have clearly seen it. I am just saying that the search shouldn't be last thing you check. After you finish the search, just check the new section since it is already there and has up to 48 hours of new post there.
I bet OP would have seen the similar headline and I even venture to think OP has a functioning enough brain to get past that small grammatical error.
In no way do I feel he needs to be punished, don't recall saying that.

I even added that the video needs to be seen and put the wicked cool smiley... Not a very negative post, sorry if you took it that way

edit on rdMon, 03 Feb 2014 19:17:24 -0600America/Chicago220142480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on rdMon, 03 Feb 2014 19:18:03 -0600America/Chicago220140380 by Sremmos80 because: grammer

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Not so sure about Austin ... but other parts of Texas are pretty good I hear.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by neo96

Exactly! I've seen those guys on "Impractical Jokers" do this numerous times. They get people to sign some of the craziest petitions you've ever seen in your life. I'm convinced that some of them sign it just to get rid of the guy, they could care less what the petition says.

I'd just bet it's BS anyway. How many gun control supporters do you know who advocate for the death penalty?

It's probably just the latest propaganda production being released by Breitbart and James O'Keefe.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
WOW, I guess some people just don't understand the use of IRONY to prove a point...

*eye roll*

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Uhhhg, that made me a little sick in the gut. I only recently graduated from college a couple years ago, but I didn't think it was this bad. I knew people were kinda sheepish and stupid in general like that Men in Black line: "Person's are smart, people are dumb, dangerous animals."

I just, I don't even know how to respond, I'm dumb founded. I mean on a campus, a few of those people maybe didn't understand English well enough to understand what was being asked of them but the video made it pretty clear that in general the people that were signing this thing were well informed of the intent and at least some of them spoke English as is actually seen in the video. I guess I should just be happy I'm not one of them and I'm not as naive. Still, kinda sucks when at least some of my future is going to be determined by morons like these. What's the point of knowing better if you can't change the outcome? All I or any of us that are informed/aware/paying attention are able to do is ride out the storm and try to survive in our own way, it's not going to get any easier to avoid either. I fear for the future.
edit on 3-2-2014 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Exactly! I've seen those guys on "Impractical Jokers" do this numerous times. They get people to sign some of the craziest petitions you've ever seen in your life. I'm convinced that some of them sign it just to get rid of the guy, they could care less what the petition says

Yeah must be really hard to walk away instead of signing asinine petitions.

I'd just bet it's BS anyway

Nope

How many gun control supporters do you know who advocate for the death penalty?

I know of anti gun advocates who support the death penalty with regards to abortion.

t's probably just the latest propaganda production being released by Breitbart and James O'Keefe.

Nice political trolling there!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you condition the youth in an ideology, then you'll never have to take away guns from the future populace.

They'll gladly turn them in.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is GREAT news... for credit card companies. They can send out all the credit card applications to college students and a good percentage of them will actually sign ANYTHING with a spot for "signature" without even reading the terms! Good thing theyre usually 18+ so that contract is binding when they blindly sign whatever is put in front of their faces.

Oh yeah.. they already know that...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join