It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man jumps onto a news broadcast during Superbowl; "9/11 was an inside job"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I understand there's a huge variety of opinions regarding this topic, but nonetheless, I believe its pretty thread worthy. I searched for this topic on ATS and didn't find it, so I apologize if its posted already.

I'm not gonna lie, this is the kind of impulsive thing I'd do if I was in the right mood.

Whaddoya think, ATS?

edit on Xx10450528PM25 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Posted early today

------

Errrr nvm I can't find it now maybe it got deleted
edit on 3-2-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Indigent

Posted early today

Really?? I couldn't find it anywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do you suppose anyone's mind was changed by shouting that at the Super Bowl? Did anyone go "Wow, I had no idea people thought that! He must be right!"?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

conundrummer
Do you suppose anyone's mind was changed by shouting that at the Super Bowl? Did anyone go "Wow, I had no idea people thought that! He must be right!"?

I'm not sure how other people see it, but when I first heard about it (in a similar way, as it were), it certainly hit me pretty hard. Otherwise, I never would've researched it, and never would have found this site. You'd be surprised how it can affect some people.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yea it's been posted...

Everyone said he was in the wrong yadda yadda yadda.

It was a brave thing to do but I don't think it really had the shock effect that he expected. If they really wanted to grab attention someone would buy commercial time for the Super Bowl. Then and only then it would get the attention it deserves.

But even then I wouldn't think that the broadcasting agencies would even allow it because it would show that they are a supporter. And they would get a lot of criticism.

Nonetheless very brave, just not enough powder in the keg.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I find a lot of holes in the official story myself.

When you bust onto the scene like he did shouting crap out people will either think...

1. He's an idiot

2. Wow, didn't know that, better research it..

Which do you think it is?

I wonder why most people think we're morons.

edit on 3-2-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ya it was posted, if it made you do some more research then it did serve a purpose. I was one that said it shouldn't have been done like that. Manly because the movement has enough to stand on its own, don't need to hijack a mic to get the point across.
Hopefully it got some people off the fence.
I see it as it was stated here, people will think your are crazy or look it up. I guess i have the cynical view that most will just think he was crazy since they are stuck to the OS because they are told that is what they need to believe

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This may have been posted but I am unable to find it, or play the video in this OP. Couldn't find it on youtube either, nor did the direct link on the embed work. Would like to see the vid but cannot find it anywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There WAS a thread on this earlier, but I could not find it OR MY COMMENT an hour later. HMMMM....If someone has the link from this morning I would like to see it, because like I said I do not see it, and when I go to My Comments my post is gone.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
being narcisstic and impulsive is not the same as"courageous"

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Ya i commented on it too.... Where did it go? Unless someone said something, or I wonder if it broke a 911 thread rule or something and got taken down.
Interesting

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Good for him. I'd love the opportunity to catch a reporter or a meteorologist broadcasting live.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Yeah , to Bad he wasen't an Islamic Terrorist , All that Security at the Super Bowl going to Waste........

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I don't even care, this Guy is boss level awesome. Props to him.

I had heard that he was subsequently arrested on "trespassing" charges.

I want to hear from him again. Maybe get an insight into his spontaneous interruption. Also to make sure he isn't in a titanium hole somewhere...

Kallisti

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

news story from NJ.com
www.nj.com...

apparently he is an independent journalist.
he could be using this as a way of getting his name out there. a high profile journalist can probably get a lucrative contract with a television station some where. i guess only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
iit was funny and very brave of him

but in a more serious way

i think it probably made things worse, people think hes just a lunatic, thus everyone will now think his opinion was also linked to being a loon

another nail in the coffin for conpiracy theorist trying to look sane
edit on 4-2-2014 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow, so a moron gets 5 seconds of fame by making an ass of himself on national television. Thats great.

Would have been funnier if he said, "Elvis lives!!! I saw him at a truck stop outside of Reno!!"

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I didn't watch the superbowl...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I found a couple different sources;

this

And, this

edit on (2/4/1414 by loveguy because: add vid

new topics

top topics