It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Though

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Does the spiritual conscious body that is the soul feel sympathy for the tortured physical body that it possesses?

Or does the physical body submit to the will of the soul and sees it's torture as an act of benevolence as it is being privileged to experience pleasure and pain though?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Did anyone notice there brain looks like a chewed up wad of bubblegum though? After it's lost it flavor on the bed post over night!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ray Liotta, in the Kitchen being served something that smells really good.
This is a feedback loop though.
Yes?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I feel that the human spirit and the physical body go through so much hell trying to balance itself out to fit in with others that there must be apart of the human consciousness all consciousness to be exact where one must express chronologically insane desires,feelings, any unwanted experience in any socially sane individual.

As to siphon out pent up rage and hatred built up by aggravation in order to maintain the balance of harmony between the animal consciousness that is our physical existence and the god that is the spiritual consciousness that is our soul existence though.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Overall with how the thread has gone I would like to think and individual could feel safe expressing thoughts or emotions in here in a safe environment where we mask ourselves with a suggestive term such as though.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
One who has intelligently analyzed a chronologically insane situation to the point of living the experience as both victim and perpetrator they might then decide that the experience has already been met ie thought with deep analysis that it could then prevent a breakdown of mental health in the future.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Imagine psychological treatment for the violently insane through thought experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX
Imagine psychological treatment for the violently insane through thought experience.

Hell just became real!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I want to explain this so anyone can understand it.

Cops and criminals are connected and the proof is in the fact that they find eachother. If we was to rid the world of criminally insane people our own cops who are the opposite end of the spectrum in sacrifices with criminals it would then turn them into bad guys.

As those people we deem bad sacrifice for those who we deem good as it balances out the world. making everyone relevant to eachother.

Thus proving that every biological being has a mathematical equation that dictates there whole life as they enter our reality matrix.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

The best detective is a criminal!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

metalholic
Though is just one letter short of thought though...

I had the same thought, even though you posted it first.
Then I thought... though is also one letter from through!
So even though you stole my thought, I'll pull through.

I'm through with these thoughts now, though.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what if you wanted to watch someone die while you looking you in the eyes though?

to see if you could see any hint of absence of soul.
edit on 5-2-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
no
it makes me cackle maniacally while I rhetorically give you a piece of my mind to chew on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join