It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Though

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What if you was sitting there watching someone chew on someones brains all the while watching that victim's brains get it's conscious sucked out visually and acquired into the parasitic brain.

I mean just imagine if you can watching all this take place and being able to see it manifest right before your eyes.

Does that make you want to smash someones skull with a hammer and laugh about it maniacally?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well what if you could feel without experiencing and without your brain turning the pain off to numbness someone using a wood saw to cut through your brain though?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What if your brain cried because it could not actually experience the realm it comprehends and yet the deception was that it could!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What if everyones consciousness was built on self destruction because the thought of experiencing pain and pleasure for eternity was recognized as true hell!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This must be one big though party!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What if people subconsciously celebrated the execution of someone because they vicariously saw it as way to end ones suffering though.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What if this is one big future prison computer simulation and we're all here for questioning the state and thinking for ourselves

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not to be snarky - but - I have to ask:

Though ... What?

I'm laughing manically at your question.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Hell Yeah!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rochester

You was thinking stuff sub consciously and the collective consciousness put in on the front burner and suggested the op though.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

LOL - Brilliant.

A tip of the hat to you.

Rochester

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Though is just one letter short of thought though...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

but what if all there was is thought though

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Vicarious10000
What if people subconsciously celebrated the execution of someone because they vicariously saw it as way to end ones suffering though.

Not to burst your bubble - but people have been CONSCIOUSLY celebrating the execution of others for centuries.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

what if you dont get it though

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Only if it's coincidentally the duality though. Not rooted in justice being served for a sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Vicarious10000
What if you was sitting there watching someone chew on someones brains all the while watching that victim's brains get it's conscious sucked out visually and acquired into the parasitic brain.

I mean just imagine if you can watching all this take place and being able to see it manifest right before your eyes.

Does that make you want to smash someones skull with a hammer and laugh about it maniacally?

Ummm, what? Just... what?????

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captb13

A sick act of violence that cannot manifest under our current laws of physics spurred by an obnoxious energy surge.

Better in then out I always say!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

XsweetNspiceyX
Well what if you could feel without experiencing and without your brain turning the pain off to numbness someone using a wood saw to cut through your brain though?

Someone should try to piece together the activity and status of the brain and it's thoughts as the cold blade of the wood saw begins to rip and pull it's way deep into the brain.

I mean as the teeth of the saw begin to rip to shreds the pillars or bridges that are nerve tendrils connected to other nerves that have a traffic jam of information going through them.

Are they being understood in pieces with information lost between the interaction of teeth by the saw?
edit on 3-2-2014 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Before the brain shut the department down currently being destroyed I would think so.. much like a pulsating light.

I would hate to think of the jerk and pull and then the burning sensation from the kinetic energy being produced by the grip of the saw into the brain.

<<   2 >>

join