It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Is All: Mind Over Matter: Mental Transmuation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
“The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.”–The Kybalion

This link is a link for mind over matter research

www.philly.com...

This is a Hermetic Philosophy iv shortened into my own words.
Mind is All.
We can agree that without your mind, you would not be able to hear, see, think, speak or even feel. So without your mind you cannot comprehend this world.

In our mind our nervous system is able to work because of electrical signals travelling, carrying information, if we take away the electrical signals travelling through the nervous system this world would not exist. Mind is all therefore and all is mind.

All our taste and touche, feelings and everything is interpreted by the mind, but how does our mind know what chicken tastes like? each persons taste is different and if you search enough like myself, you shall know why.

Mental Transmutation.
I have achieved mental transmutation to a small degree and was doing it before i knew what it was. I can remove headaches, pains anywhere depending on how severe, i hiccup once or on bad days just a few times.

The universe is mental, meaning you can manipulate everything in it with your mental and you are subconsciously 24/7.

“Transmutation” is a term usually employed to designate the ancient art of the
transmutation of metals–particularly of the base metals into gold. The word “Transmute”
means “to change from one nature, form, or substance, into another; to transform”
(Webster). And accordingly, “Mental Transmutation” means the art of changing and
transforming mental states, forms, and conditions, into others. So you may see that Mental
Transmutation is the “Art of Mental Chemistry,” if you like the term–a form of practical Mystic
Psychology.
- Kybalion

If the Universal is Mental in its nature, then Mental Transmutation must be the art of
CHANGING THE CONDITIONS OF THE UNIVERSE, along the lines of Matter, Force and
Mind. So you see, therefore, that Mental Transmutation is really the “Magic” of which the
ancient writers had so much to say in their mystical works, and about which they gave so
few practical instructions. If All be Mental, then the art which enables one to transmute
mental conditions must render the Master the controller of material conditions as well as those we call mental - Kybalion

edit on 3-2-2014 by Wisdomer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2014 by Wisdomer because: Missed Information.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisdomer

And "it" is in each 'Self'. You found it where? (I'd wager "inside"?) You took the trip few choose to take, Welcome!.. That is why "they" want You to be on the computer while You talk on the phone while You watch T.V. to separate You as far as "they" can from where You would indeed find "The Truth", inside. The same reason a majority of relationships "die out" (nothing is a "failure" One just proves they cannot co-exist with "that One"...) They will then continue to search for the One that "completes them" when the whole time they should be looking for One to share their "completeness" with, these folks are forever searching "outside"..

I dug it.

It is whatever You think it is... The Truth never changes, that is what makes it "true" There is no "good" or "bad" there just "is" and it is up to each 'Creator' to make something out of "it" (Your alchemy reference) as they (Soul) take that journey to The One Infinite Creator (returning to whence We came...)

That same "energy" I used when in 2003 the Dr.s gave Me 12-18 months to "Live" so instead of "dying" in front of family and friends I moved 3,000 miles away to Flori-Duh. This was after driving a BMW™ through an eucalyptus tree in 1995 and being "dead" for over 4 minutes...

namaste

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And sometimes its pure hoax. Not saying some do have ability like mentalists make people to believe they saw something but in that category there is a lot of hoaxes too.

edit on 3-2-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisdomer

In our mind our nervous system is able to work because of electrical signals travelling, carrying information, if we take away the electrical signals travelling through the nervous system this world would not exist. Mind is all therefore and all is mind.

All our taste and touche, feelings and everything is interpreted by the mind, but how does our mind know what chicken tastes like? each persons taste is different and if you search enough like myself, you shall know why.

Each person's taste is different because each person is different. Each person is different because each person's body is different. Without our bodies, there would be no mind. Therefor, body is all.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aphorism

So above as below, so below as above.

The heart and mind work in accordance, your mind pulls your heart and your heart pulls your mind.

So say you raise your feelings in your heart up to feel good, you raise your state of mind, if you raise your state of mind, you raise your feeling ( heart).
If you feel crap in body, your mind goes to a bad place. Everything in the world compromises with its opposites to form one.

Everything has a vibration, thats what i mean by up and down, just high and low, but its really fast and slow init.

Evverything works in duality but is one. Hot and cold = temperature. The same scale, just different ploarity, opposite ends but the same thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

And tell me please where i mention or show the ability to project my energy/orgone energy/bio-energy/chi/chakra/mana/?
Thats the problem i cant show none of these things, thats why im going to train and come back and show people like you what you are.

I just said i can remove headaches wow bloomin super saiyin here init

www.youtube.com...
- This guy impresses me, open your mind. He uses more muscle fibres in his body because his mind activates them. Say we have 100 and we use 67% of our actual muscle, he uses like 90%. WHAT!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join