It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop USA payments to U.N.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Please..resign from un and do us all a favor. Just pay your debts first. After that usa can go and do whatever it likes as long it doesn�t whine the un or other nations to come and clean up their mess like in kosovo. And don�t you dare to hand the iraq mess to un, it�s your mess so it�s yours to deal with.
-ap

[edit on 24-11-2004 by aape]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council, Trusteeship Council, International Court of Justice and Secretariat, are the many faces of the U.N.; ..........
did someone question the structure of the UN? i'm not sure i get the point, folks are wanting to defund the UN, not restructure it.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was pointing out the fact that the UN is a multifaceted institution; the security council may have made a 'blooper', but that does not denote to it's entire body being corrupt.

Deep

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This petition calls for America to stop all payments to
the United Nations

I didn't know that the U.S. had *resumed* its payments in the first place... if the UN has had difficulty conducting peacekeeping missions over the past years, it's in good part because America doesn't honor its obligations as a member. And after that they want to justify not paying because they want the UN to be accountable, while America, of course, is accountable to no one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join