It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shows interest in our volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Clearly this footage I've seen awhile ago keeps haunting me because every question I could come up with like quad copters or some other drones, I couldn't really put a label on this UFO footage.

I also once have seen these kind of white spherical object fly through the clouds . When I saw this thing it flew just under the clouds and used the clouds as cover.The moment I saw this thing I was on thirteen story building and I've got no time to make a picture for you guys sorry. This thing had a hexagonal structure all around and was bright white in color.

We seemingly do on rare occasions see UFOs fly into Volcanoes but what and why they are interested in our volcanic activity raises only more questions.

I can imagine that we could build drones like these to inspect volcanic activity but to me this one "I don't know?" it just looks to advanced for some Hispanic country to use them for research I think?

But I also think it's one of the most convincing Youtube UFO video's Ive seen in awhile..

But Who knows maybe I'm not seeing the things you guys see here on ATS so lets look at it..

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Interesting footage , I don't know what it is we are seeing but I believe it's real

From the youtube poster.

A strange spherical object is captured while I was walking in the crater of Nevado de Toluca, excellent recording where you can see a spherical object rising and falling within the crater of the volcano of Toluca on January 4, 2014, know that's what we shoot, we were at a considerable distance from where the lake was, but fortunate to see at that point to an object very clearly spherical shape, but making very strange movements up and down. Was shifted initially on the surface of the water and then moves up and down inside the crater of Nevado de Toluca. Very strange sighting of a UFO into a volcano in Mexico.

Here's a follow up video.

After the sighting of a strange object with spherical characteristics , it was decided to conduct an investigation in the area by two groups of UFO research ( Circac and Tercermilenio ) to Toluca volcano crater .

edit on 3-2-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have no idea what that could be. Definitely unidentified. As I posted the other day there is a history of ufo sightings both in and around volcanoes. I have heard it suggested that in theory some ufo's are using them for a power source fwiw.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lot of CGI hoaxes and pictures of lightning from space in that intro makes me think this video is just as dubious as nearly every "UFO" video on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for the info. My Spanish is really bad but the word blanco I could understand. Also daytime footage looking upon a UFO on a rocky snowed background gives it a more credible story.. I also think this one could join the real ones...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

I don't know but I'm working allot with graphics . But some I can't put my finger on .. but I know that it's getting harder every day to prove it. Part of the enthusiastic emotions tell something about authentic nature of a video

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The video I posted isn't much use other than to give an impression of the area and my Spanish is probably worse than yours , while I agree it is a UFO as in unidentified flying / floating object I feel it probably has a terrestrial explanation .

edit on 3-2-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like cgi at all... perhaps an actual weather balloon caught in the odd thermals and vortexes over the volcano? Or a researcher using a little drone? It doesn't move suddenly (or too fast) or stop that I saw, but it IS by definition, a UFO.

Good find, regardless...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
its the plastic bag from American Beauty.....

kidding..cool video.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

perhaps an actual weather balloon caught in the odd thermals and vortexes over the volcano?

I'm gonna rule that one out because I don't see instrumentation beneath it..and the flightpath seems to controlled if you ask me ,maybe weather drone..?

I once read this thread from Slayer69 and this also has some similarities of it?
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2014 16:23:00 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2014 16:23:00 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

0bserver1
I'm gonna rule that one out because I don't see instrumentation beneath it..and the flightpath seems to controlled if you ask me ,maybe weather drone..?
I'm not going to rule that one out because:

1. Instrumentation...how could you possibly expect to see instrumentation if that's a balloon? Look at how much smaller the instrumentation is in this photo:

The typical weather balloon diameter may be 1.3 meters, but the instrumentation package may be as small as a pack of cigarettes. You'd need much higher resolution than we have to see such a small instrumentation package.

2. While I admit the movement is a little unusual for a balloon, isn't this what you'd expect near a volcano? Balloons float based on air density, and volcanoes tend to leak hot gases with low density, and if the balloon hits a region of low density (hot) air it can drop. When it hits higher density air it can rise again.

I can't say it's a balloon, but I don't see anything about it that is inconsistent with the appearance or movement of a balloon near a volcano.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

It's a damn shame those UFOs always like the mimic the natural environment where they manifest themselfs.. Well maybe it is a balloon? I asked all your opinions and you gave them.. thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have been in that volcano several times, and known people that camp up there for days, and have never ever seen or heard that any meteorological agency uses any weather balloons up there, there is also a lake up there, they call it the Moon lagoon, and has been a sacred site for centuries, tales of lights and ufo´s, and other spooky phenomena are told around campfires late at night.

As you can see in the second video the conditions are harsh most of the time, without taking into account the cold!

Nice catch Op, thanks for sharing!

heres more info for you

wakipedia link for the volcano

google images for the volcano

There is definitely something going on up there...

top topics

join