It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You're located in UFO Central. I have seen some crazy stuff in that part of the State. I'm from St. Louis but stuck in Texas right now.

I'll finish reading the thread now.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Or Maybe... antar is not real!

link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

U beat me to it!!!
The shills are out in force on this one.

link   
Something interesting might be happening at last...i'm off out for Alcohol and some smokes...

link   

antar
reply to post by thesaneone

The Jets were coming in from several directions all aiming at the metallic object. Once the object dissipated and the Halo began, they flew off. They were incoming from all directions towards the object. I feel sorry for it. I have never seen jets fly that fast, that low at that speed or towards one another. It was pure experience.

Since the experience is setting in now, can you describe the object, how long you saw it, was there an attack by the jets or did it just go smoky and evaporate. Things like that. Thanks. And more about the burn on your face please (how about your hands? were they held up at the same time? Was your neck exposed?).
edit on 3-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by antar

For what its worth Antar, I saw something in the sky last night that I haven't seen in several years, that which I used to see fairly regularly. I'm of the same conviction as you, the sightings are personal and I've never had any desire to film them or report them. I feel something is brewing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think this is going to be a big one guys. OP please take a minute all to your self and write down details and timelines before you start losing it.

I am a skeptic but for some reason I believe everything this OP is saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Might even slip on the old Mankini for this one...Woo Hoo...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Over the years, members have become very close, we have lived, loved, prayed, fought, cried and laughed together. It just happens, and it is a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

antar

Ok, bye bye. Understood. Hopefully we will get some coverage that will appease you later on, I know I would love to see it again!!!

Antar. Don't let a confrontational closed minded poster chase you off from your very exciting thread. I just hope someday he see's something as spectacular as you did, has no vid to post and comes running to ATS to share his sighting, and meets with the same negative judgemental attitude he's giving you. You have the respect of long time ATS members on your side.

Stay here in your thread Dear.

Des

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

rangerdanger

If I can take a photo of a cars license plate as it drives away (from a hit and run I experienced on Friday) then I don't see why you couldn't take your phone out, and get something.

Not everyone responds the same way, or thinks as you do. Theory of Mind is more difficult for some than others.

rangerdanger...but I stand by my skepticism.

Fair enough. I get it. I suspect the OP (and pretty much everyone else) understands that as well.

rangerdangerUnless someone took a photo, or filmed it, it didn't happen.
edit on 3-2-2014 by rangerdanger because: moar

Illogical, but I can understand why the lack of evidence save the one anecdote and testimony to her credibility is cause for skepticism here. But "pics or it didn't happen" is absurd. Anecdotal evidence is necessary in many circumstances to learn the truth. If the weight of anecdotal evidence is consistent that is considered appropriate evidence of many events, processes and circumstances historical, scientific, legal and otherwise. Solid evidence is better, but sometimes you have to use what is there.

Having said that, there does seem to be some corroborating evidence starting to filter onto the internet, so I watch this with interest, and thank you for posting and (hopefully) continued updates OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bit confused how the sun is involved if the object was being chased here on earth?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Was thinking similar thoughts, like maybe some kind of lensing effect which it actually seems like because of an odd halo around the sun.. At least it would account for the burning effect..

Not something you wake up and see every day in the sky though, that's for sure..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
New member here. Just found this site a few days back, some interesting stuff. Just curious if threads like this are the norm? It appears to be a giant tizzy being made over a claimed event, with absolutely nothing to back it up?

Not trying to be rude, but it seems that if something substantial happened, there would immediately be a marker of it occurring on social media (it is the nature of the world now).

My feeling is that, when everything is "Monday morning quarterbacked" into being fact, i.e. trying to find news stories that fit the claimed event, or at least close to it, it undermines the credibility of the well researched, serious discussions presented here and this thread reeks of it.

Again, I am new and not trying to pick a fight, just looking for some direction. I am hoping for some intelligent discussion, thanks.

~D
edit on 3-2-2014 by Dreadkor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

It is emotional to say the least as I sit here with a burned face. It shouldn't matter who believes me or not I am not looking for attention, I hate attention for the most part, yet it does feel good to be taken seriously and I know the members here WILL get to the bottom of this and help me to understand what it was I just experienced.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes,
because all of the feel goods on the internet joined forces, there is no more need for documentation or evidence.

I for one, think this needs to be moved into the Hoax bin.

link   
Can you please post a picture of your face or parts of your face that are burnt?

/Thanks

link   
Im not an expert on twitter..but #loudBOOM tweets are coming in from

South Carolina
Virginia
Orlando, FL
Arkansas
and Missouri

all in the past 1/2 hour...so really..what's up?

link   
reply to post by Dreadkor

This member has been around for awhile so please back off. When you have a high post count people get to know you. I am willing to give this OP the benefit of doubt.

Let this play out before trying to undermine it. If not please go find another thread to get your 10 posts.
edit on 3-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I feel very emotional, will take a break and go look outside again... the member who said to write it all down is much appreciated, I will while it is fresh in mind not that it is going any place soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join