It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

IAMTAT
I think the O.P. is sincere...and want them to return! Who's with me?

I think the OP is sincere as well. I also hope she doesn't feel attacked and disregards the trolls and comes back to give us a more detailed account. While I believe she probably witnessed a military exercise, that doesn't mean I think she is lying.

OP if you are still keeping tabs on the thread, some things that would be helpful:

-detailed time stamps (what you were doing before the event and what time, what time you first noticed booms or anything else, how long certain things lasted, etc)

-more detail on the planes you thought you saw, what kind they were, what they were doing

-A drawing of the metallic object you saw if possible, or a link to an image that best resembles what you thought you witnessed

-a more detailed description of the events as you witnessed them, and what happened after your sighting

-more information on the sun halo you witnessed, with a bit better description if possible (as well as what you might feel were possible explanations)

I understand that you may have been excited at first, and posting haphazardly while trying to keep up with all the questions, but a more detailed and lengthy post of what you witnessed would be helpful moving forward. Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Do you know if they still fly F15's out of the base at Lambert?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

i agree, the whole " everyone has a camera" is bull#. I dont have anything.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Not saying that i believe or disbelieve but I'm severely interested in this topic and would love to see how it unfolds

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

I got no camera.
2nd
edit on 3-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Antar, I found your report most interesting! Doesn't mater whether what you saw has logical explanations or not, it was a fascinating read!
I just wish I could delete about 20 pages of irrelevant arguments!

I hope you will be adding any new info that may come to light in the future.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i have one, and a phone with a camera but i never have them with me..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

drphilxr
this is a total joke - 90 flags? really? c'mon folks!!!

I have to ask why you think this is a joke?, since you put so much thought into your comment.

And have you even looked at the forum heading? Read the guidelines.

"90 flags" are you attacking all 90 people because they may not see your point of view?

Which seems to be a one liner, and frowned upon because it typically leads judgment and very little thought.

If you have something interesting to add to the thread then do so, if not sit quietly because some of the compassion and ATS etiquette may rub off.

Now my input on the topic.

I feel antar is sincere.

She doesn't have a camera, that is antar. I know plenty of people that don't have digital anything, but have a computer.

People that have commented she passed out and got a sunburn need to check their facts, it's winter where she lives 20 F.

I will wait to see what antar has to say, after she has had some time to settle down from her order.

RT

edit on 3-2-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Witness2008

Do you know if they still fly F15's out of the base at Lambert?

Lambert AG flew their last one out of there in 08 or 09.. before we came to this base. Im not sure but seems I recall them being moved to Montana... dont quote me on that one though. LOL!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

EyesOpenMouthShut
Im curious as to why this phenomena is taking place in so many places lately with no real explanation other than "frost quakes" from Ontario

What phenomenon? SONIC BOOMS?

I mean..I am just speechless just a few posts up someone claiming that "2014 will be the year we will get all the answers"....because...because some people heard sonic booms by fighter jets? Seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY.

Being skeptical here is nothing to be ashamed of (I am not), not that I doubt that she saw something. But it's simply the truth with the UFO phenomenon that a huge majority of sightings are something people see and mis-interpret, because they spot something unfamiliar and then (I am sorry to say that) fabulate together a story about Alien craft or similar shot down..based on what for someone else might be an entirely explainable event.

From her original account, the booms, jets and the halo and some type of object it can well be some military exercise or possibly a missile test, who knows....and, again I am sorry to say that, but at the end it's only a tiny, super-tiny fraction of sightings which remains truly unexplainable, this is just how it is in Ufology. If I look at some of the tabloid thrash where something simple such as that people in a certain location heard booms is ENTIRELY blown out of proportion and made into a "paranormal story" I can only shake my head.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Realtruth

Now my input on the topic.

I feel antar is sincere.

She doesn't have a camera, that is antar. I know plenty of people that don't have digital anything, but have a computer.

People that have commented she passed out and got a sunburn need to check their facts, it's winter where she lives 20 F.

I will wait to see what antar has to say, after she has had some time to settle down from her order.

RT

The question about passing out and getting burned is actually a good one because it is a fact you can get sunburn in the winter and it can be worse.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
First off, I truly believe you Antar.

I live in a very small town near Marion, in Williamson County, southern Illlinois. Been here since Oct.1, 2013. It is quiet as the grave around here. Aside from the coal train that passes by frequently about 100 yards away, I have heard absolutely nothing. No loud booms or anything. I want to hear something!

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Realtruth

90 flags are you attacking all 90 people because they may not see your point of view, which seems to be a one liner, which is against T&C to begin with.

I am not flagging a thread based on credibility or validity of what someone says. If I were to have an issue with that always looking for the "facts" I WOULD NOT BE ON THAT SITE in the first place : )

I am flagging because a thread is interesting, leads to debate etc....

So..the flags are justified even with me personally not agreeing she saw something extraterrestrial : )

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

if it was a sonic boom created by the jets i doubt she would've had time to run outside then still see them.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks. I was just reading up on it. 2009 was the last year that they flew from there. I lived in an area N.W of St. Louis and would see them fly low and fast. At night on a couple of occassions I witnessed some really high speed stuff with afterburners glowing red. The university campus was always a good place to catch site of them. There were always two together. They were amazing to see.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The real question I want to know is how does one send thought messages? And can I learn? Are they encrypted? Is there a thought NSA? I've read about mental transmission. Is it the same?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Neopan100
Im not an expert on twitter..but #loudBOOM tweets are coming in from

South Carolina
Virginia
Orlando, FL
Arkansas
and Missouri

all in the past 1/2 hour...so really..what's up?

Lol, I am a huge sceptic.......and I have seen a lot of stuff I can not explain.
Yet in your post you listed SC.
Today the wife and I heard low flying jets for 10 to 15 minutes. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought twice about it but now they so seldomly fly over I took note of it as being "strange".
I live between Shaw AFB and what was once Myrtle Beach AFB (mostly golf courses now, I think)
Quad

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Doodle19815
reply to post by signalfire

I would however like to know that she is okay after an experience like that!

Me too.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

Edit to add:

Also interesting to note that Whiteman AFB is north of that location.
edit on 3-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

That's significant. Thanks for checking this, I was about to do a Google map search but you did the work already. That's an interesting detail.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join