It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

How odd this is last years news

February 4, 2013
Springfield residents are wondering what the loud booms were that they heard this weekend. Government officials are investigating but have no idea what the noises were or where they came from.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Good catch on that. I was in Springfield at the right time today but in a building so well insulated for sound (They LOVED Cinder block during that phase of construction, it seems) anything short of a strategic bombing run would have gone unnoticed for noise.

I can add it was a clear day with no snow and rather warm temps given how it's been lately. It'll be snowing by morning.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This sounds like bull to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think the O.P. is sincere...and want them to return! Who's with me?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I don't know, maybe with some better info and some burn pictures it would be a start.

I was with them at first because I have a great interest in the type of object she had seen but after reading some of her past posts I'm leaning more towards a wonderful imagination.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

And in the modern age where EVERYONE has a phone with a camera...... nothing!

(and what 'thesaneone' says)

Mind you...this is in Missouri
edit on 3-2-2014 by MadMax9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2014 by MadMax9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Antar, thank you for the report. When you feel able please give us an update.

Your friends on ATS have shown their support and their loyalty. Please take strength from their words, such loyalty is precious to all of us. Your personal insights are important to all of us.

Yes, there have been detractors and many that could not be bothered to read the thread before being negative.

May I suggest at this point that you read 'Desiderata' while having a nice cup of tea (with some brandy perhaps.)

My thoughts are with you.

Scary stuff indeed.

P

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
sounds like an incredible experience; S+F

based on the description given, if the wobbling craft was of extra-terrestrial nature and being pursued by terrestrial forces, it could be possible that you witnessed a sudden tear in space-time that allowed the craft to escape, and therefor seemingly disappear into nothingness, leaving behind only an atmospheric halo effect where the portal had opened. A sudden acceleration of the craft past the sound barrier into the opening would explain the boom just prior to the event.

a fantastic explanation for a fantastic story I figure

we live in interesting times..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this is a total joke - 90 flags? really? c'mon folks!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow. This has got to be the truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

That is strange, I know when I lived in Kansas Mo I saw a UFO (truest sense of the word). A bunch of people were coming out from a movie theater and they all were pointing at it and saw it as well. A very large object, cylinder in shape. Looked almost like a blimp. Was totally silent, then there was a flash of light and it went down.Thing is it was so large that where it went down who knows. It certainly didn't go down around in Kansas, I just couldn't get over how HUGE it was.And to make no noise. And no it was not a blimp, I got a very clear look at it and it had ALMOST the shape,but none of the features.To this day I have no idea what I saw,just that it was very strange.Nothing was ever said on the news about it either. If it had been a blimp I'm sure it would have been all over the place.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

Stealth Dirigible. Look it up. They have been working on this for awhile. It is effective because it makes next to no sound in transit. Phoenix lights are an example.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What if the aliens would have answered the e-thought you projected? They were probably like: brb military.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im in Illinois right across rom St Louis right at Scott AFB . I didnt hear any action but folks freaking out over more snow.... and if theyre taking off from Scott I typically hear it. We have had some weird things here lately.. but not today. If they were in that County that Antar is in.. Maybe Whiteman AFB. Nothing capable of catching anything would come out of Ft Leonardwood. LOL! I dont see anything unusual at the places I look for anomalies.. so who knows. Id say wait and see what comes in over the next 48 hrs or so.

Ill say this.. sometimes crap happens.. and its nowhere to be found until a while later if at all. WIth the big UFO case here several yrs ago that was sighted and followed by cops from several counties... Scott said nothing was on radar.
Such is life.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutstomper

MOOOO -This sounds like Bull.

Com'n, you must have more input than that, are you not curious?

Someone has seen 5 fighter jets chasing something across the sky and has sun burn on their face in a matter of seconds...

Granted all of this is just hearsay at the moment but we are eagerly waiting her return. Hopefully with images and a more extensive version of her experience.

Do you not want to ask any questions to try and topple her story? If you think it bull then help everyone constructively dismantle her tall-tale. We invite you to do so.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

Do you recall the date of your sighting, or any other details?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

tHow odd this is last years news
reply to post by Char-Lee

That's Char-Lee for ya everybody. Girls on top a shiz.

edit on 3-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join