It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Don't they call that a devil dog, or sun dog, or something of the such?

Common this time of year I think. Especially in this cold snap. Ice crystals.

There is snow all over the ground right now in these parts.

I imagine that is a good explanation for the halo.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Antar, hope you've gotten that burn taken care of. Knowing a bit of your area from having family at Whiteman for lots of years, I have no doubt about your story or that you might have been the sole witness to the event. People in that area are so used to seeing these aircraft that they barely glance up at them---even the B-2!
There are constant reports in our area of unexplained booms. Local gossip threads are rife with them being heard at all times of the day and night. The daytime ones are usually explained as farmers blowing up stumps and such but the middle-of-the-night reports haven't been explained. We've also had our sheriff's department and several state agencies trying to track down a smell of propane that has been noted in a fairly large area of the county.
Sending good thoughts to the craft you saw being destroyed is a truly touching part of your experience. I'm sorry that more people don't have your spirit. I'm truly sorry that you have encountered such a mob of ignorant, rude and hateful people as a result of sharing your experience. I'm new as a member but have been lurking for a long time and have always found you to be a sincere individual.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

Could it have jumped to another dimension and caused some atmospheric change locally? That would be my guess. And Antar,keep posting! You can not make anyone believe anything they choose not to,don't waste your time with them. It is up to each person to believe whatever they want.They will do so with or without 'evidence'.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

JayinAR
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

The question then becomes "what was it". Or in other words, "let's get some details to establish facts".

That is as my posts suggested.

You can believe it if you want.

Most wouldn't without establishing details and facts as it could be something logical, real and easily explained.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
5 Jets chasing a metallic object on full afterburner... How good is your Aircraft recognition?

Missouri has Whiteman's AirForce Base: B2's, T-38's and A-10's... all of which are useless for chasing. They're primarily ground attack. The T-38 is used for training but rarely comes with a weapons load. However, the T-38 is the only candidate that could keep up (Max speed: mach 1.3 / 858mph).

If you're going to chase a UFO you need; F-15's, F-16's, F-18's (preferably), F-22's or Eurofighters (based on video's of how fast they manoeuvre).

If you can confirm what aircraft they were we could pin down what direction they came from and trace other reports.

If you were facing the sun at noon-ish you were facing south-ish. So what way did they fly? Overhead off into the distance? (making them come from the north) or from left to right?

IMO they were not scrambled - because; going from 0mph on the floor, after spotting a fast moving UFO, to mach 1.0 (Approx: 750mph) at least would never give you enough time to catch up. It would stand to reason that they were training with a drone if they were in close proximity... though I suppose they could have been lying in wait?

Go look at some aircraft silhouettes on Google.. tell me what they were and I'll zero our search down to the surround states.
edit on 3-2-2014 by crzayfool because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2014 by crzayfool because: I was wrong about the T-38 being rubbish..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Antar,

How much snow you got on the ground and how long were you outside today?

Snow burn?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You don't bother to read a damn post beyond the snippets you wanna focus on do you?

I am ASKING for details to ESTABLISH facts.

Good grief. I am LOOKING for a mundane explanation.

You think that because I defended Antar's integrity here that I automatically think its space aliens or something?

link   

I wouldn't flag something if it could be misleading as it gives a false sense of trust and emphasis on suspect threads.

Given the folks on this thread that are contributing, I made a safe bet in flagging it.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I don't know all the ways they train, but they train hard and heavy nearly every day....
edit on 3-2-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'm sorry, and this is going to come out really rude but there's no other way to put it
You sure have a lot to say and demand

What do you have to bring to the table for someone who is a non-witness? Where is your room to talk as you are someone who's never witnessed a "UFO" event on this scale

You're not a witness, you wouldn't understand and you're sure demanding a lot and speaking tough for someone who has never witnessed such things.
edit on 2/3/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

crzayfool

antar
reply to post by Vasa Croe

GO FOR IT, do all we can to find out more, I have no cell phone, no camera, no way to have taken images of the sun or the object. This was really scary, not the UFO, but the giant halo that had a rainbow dark grey hue. It was enormous.

Ask me anything, get me to talk because quite frankly I am in a bit of shock, I was not sure what just happened to our sun!!!

Have you recently just come forward in time from the 1600's or something... who the EFF doesn't have a camera on their phone in this day and age. 18,000 stars for I suppose good information and you haven't got a fracking phone... OMG!

I don't. Some people don't need to yak all day long about trivia and give the NSA a good way to track them.**

And what's that thing cost you every month?

**I can do that here for free!

By the way has anyone else noticed that the OP is missing in action? Should we mount an expedition? Has she gotten abducted? Inquiring minds and all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't know that we can get much farther without additional info from the OP..

posts right now are pretty much:

1. People white knighting for Antar
2. People that now understand this specific forum of ATS does not require proof.
3. People that want proof
4. People trolling.

We need some additional info before we do much else.
If the burns were anything more then normal hopefully the OP contacted 911 or received some sort of professional medical treatment.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I wouldn't be surprised if she said screw you guys.

Some rude folks in here for sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Also, as has been well established, Antar is a long time member in good standing here.

Perhaps next time instead of criticizing the OP's character we can address the claims on their merit??

You said that.

It goes against the grain of logic when ascertaining facts from a person apparently 'in shock' about something that she believes as something but very logically could be something else, like a sun halo and a military exercise.

I couldn't care less the amount of chums, followers, friends or however well liked, I don't read her posts that I know of and don't care for judging her based just on ATS posts, just questioning the details of something she said she seen and reported as a ''HUGE event''.
edit on 3-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I used to get the crap scared out of me when we lived in Lawton, Ok. The artillery units would be out on the range and you wouldn't hear it until the house started shaking.
So I feel ya.

Anyway, I have made several calls to media outlets, Springfield International Airport and even to Whiteman AFB and none of them have had reports of strange sightings or reports.

But it appears as though this was a training exercise of some sort and it was unorthodox just enough to effect Antar.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

As you know, they never verify anything. But she is near Fort Leonard Wood. I mean really really close to it, so, I figure it had much to do with the base, and they never say publicly what they do or don't do.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I am hoping she is just spending time with her son and fixing him supper.

I would however like to know that she is okay after an experience like that!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Once again - this thread is in the Gray Area.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

And just like any forum on ATS, Term & Condtions apply, as well as civility and decorum.

Further thread disruption and incivility will not be tolerated. Stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks.
edit on 2/3/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join