It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Ok I feel better now.

link   

Witness2008
Made it through the gauntlet. This thread is moving fast.

Antar, if you have any clay around, bentonite or a clay facial mask, get it on the burned area of your face.

I know an investigator for MUFON who is located in Chesterfield. I will contact him and if you like, can put you in touch with him. He is a sweetie.

Relax and keep a note book near by to jot down any detail that you remember.

Given that the OP says they were exposed to the event for approximately two minutes and received burns to the face (and I assume arms and hands from blocking the brightness), you should suggest that they also contact local law enforcement in order to get people indoors.

link   

antar
reply to post by Destinyone

I feel very emotional, will take a break and go look outside again... the member who said to write it all down is much appreciated, I will while it is fresh in mind not that it is going any place soon.

you are having some extreme weather there, i'm not a meteorologist, but, could it be a lensing effect from high altitude moisture of concentrated ice chrystals produced from the bitter cold blowing with the jet stream?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Something better happen in the next 40 minutes...this Mankini is biting.. :-(

Read this and spat soda all over my laptop!!! ROFL

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by antar

That looks awful on youtube, on his camera you could at least make out the lights and their movements until they shot off.

Were you able to write this all down on paper? A timeline of events not leaving out the smallest of detail will help you recall even more as time goes on. Just like a dream journal opens memories so will doing this.

Also talk with your neighbors and see if they have any new details. I am sorry for replying back to posters doubting you and If i did anything to derail this thread I am really sorry. I am going to just be an observer of this thread after this post so I wish you the best and hope you can find answers.......Best of luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by antar

That looks awful on youtube, on his camera you could at least make out the lights and their movements until they shot off.

Yeah, nothing on there worth seeing, you may want to take the post down for non-identification purposes.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChefSlug

THAT is concerning to me.
Here is a video of what it looked like to me although the Craft had no ocean to dive into. Instead it dissipated as the huge eruption happened on the sun and caused the Halo effect.

Not a very good video, but it gives a close analogy to what I witnessed.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

AngryScotsman

Soloprotocol
Something better happen in the next 40 minutes...this Mankini is biting.. :-(

Read this and spat soda all over my laptop!!! ROFL

Sorry Man...

edit on 3-2-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is one of the better UFO videos on the web IMO. People tend to forget that UFO does not mean "Of Alien Origins". It means Unidentified Flying Object". The object in the video could have been part of a targeting exercise or just about anything else.

I do believe you saw and heard something that has you pickled a bit. Make sure to take a deep breath and relax.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreadkor

I highly doubt that local law enforcement will be warning anyone of this. This subject has a very special brand of stigma.

I believe Antar, and at the moment, Antar needs to tend to herself.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow how cool is that fisherman video

Not really sure what the guys where saying but they sure seemed hyped up over what they are witnessing !

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Clear as a bell except for the Jets thick trails at the time. After the Halo and whatever it was, a fine misty type cloud vapor stuck around.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

AngryScotsman

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

U beat me to it!!!
The shills are out in force on this one.

Which makes me believe Antar even more!! These dis-info "pics or it didn't happen" crowd are really beginning to make me believe there is something bigger to this story than what you are saying Antar!!

They are all out full force on this thread, they know something!! Don't let them derail you or your story....If you could search these people crying LIE, they are government agents or someone in "the know" about what happened here!

We all believe you!! That is, us on ATS who have been around for more than a few months!! Please continue to recall the events and what this could have been!! PLEASE!!!

edit on 2/3/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

link   
Wait...so you can post to the internet but have no way of taking a picture of your face that you say is burnt?

link   

antar
reply to post by ChefSlug

THAT is concerning to me.
Here is a video of what it looked like to me although the Craft had no ocean to dive into. Instead it dissipated as the huge eruption happened on the sun and caused the Halo effect.

Not a very good video, but it gives a close analogy to what I witnessed.

I'm not sure, but if this was real, why hasnt this been snapped up by the govt?

I had heard this was a hoax tho
edit on 2/3/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Since I am extremely interested in these sorts of stories, I called and talked to an editor for a newspaper in that area. He said that there has not been any reports of anything unusual.

But he did say that it is not uncommon to see jets in the area "practicing dogfights". Whiteman AFB is close to that area and they tend to "practice" around Stockton Lake.

This is what he said and I will leave it to all of you to digest.

Great thread Antar!
edit on 3-2-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

rangerdanger

Stormdancer777
reply to post by rangerdanger

Well a highly respected poster like antar wouldn't lie about this.

You know that for a fact how?

Try checking out Antar's post history, and you'll quickly find out why we're giving credence to what she says.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just wanted to chime in and mention that the OP has been around ATS a long time and I'd vouch for Antar anytime.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Tagging. Up to page 4. Off to work, will get to back to it later.

Antar, my friend, keeps us posted on any breaking news, please.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm about 70 miles south of St.Louis and was outside working on a customer's vehicle about that time and didn't hear or see anything. I did hear a jet or two earlier this morning, as well as a helicopter, which I chalked up to the A.R.C.H. stationed at our band-aid station(hospital). Will keep my eyes and ears open though.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join