It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE event just happened in Missouri !:13 pm 2/3/14

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just witnessed something that blew my mind. I am still shaking from it.

Stepped outside and heard a loud boom towards the west, a few seconds later a smaller boom and I then looked up to the south and saw 5 jets converging on what I can describe as a metallic object warbling in the sky. There was then a HUGE dark halo which surrounded the sun for over 2 minutes. I covered the direct sun and was still blinded by the visual. This seemed to happen less than a mile or so from my location. I saw it all clearly. I feel like my face is burnt.

WHAT the frack just happened?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ummmm....if this is true then I would imagine there are going to be PLENTY of reports. Guess I will have to take your word for it. What did it seem like to you? Can you see anything else going on out there? AWESOME!!!!!!!

Where are you in Missouri? I have family out there and would love to see if they heard/saw anything. There should also be some kind of flight data we can look up on the area in question.
edit on 2/3/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I tried to contact the national ufo sighting agency but could not get the right time to submit. It was happening right then. I do not have long distance so could not call. I did leave an email to call me for more information.

The "object" was spinning out of control and I sent a mental message that I can help. What more could I do? It was being chased by 5 jets in full throttle!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

where are you located in MO? Im in southern Illinois..can't say I heard or saw anything..and I was just outside??

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Someone must have captured a video of this. Sounds exotic, whatever it was. Maybe your local news is already covering it, or check out this evenings local news.

Interesting event in local area (IELA) - just made up a new acronym.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

GO FOR IT, do all we can to find out more, I have no cell phone, no camera, no way to have taken images of the sun or the object. This was really scary, not the UFO, but the giant halo that had a rainbow dark grey hue. It was enormous.

Ask me anything, get me to talk because quite frankly I am in a bit of shock, I was not sure what just happened to our sun!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

antar

The "object" was spinning out of control and I sent a mental message that I can help.

Wait....What? Now you have lost me. So you tried to send a thought to whatever it was that you saw telling it you could help? First, why would you think it could hear your thoughts and second, what were you going to do to help? This suddenly took a BS turn for me with that statement....please reel me back in with some more grounded reasoning.....I WANT TO BELIEVE!

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Love the Tardis, and I am 45 miles north of Springfield if that helps.

link   
Antar... call the County Sheriff and ask them.. I'm sure they are getting a lot of other calls. Try the county to your south as well? (I know where ya are, but I'm saying this without coming out and saying it..lol)

1 county west would also likely have A LOT, given the dispatch and emergency communication centers for a fair part of this region are based there (shh.. not something on the evening news).. Anyway.. I'll check back with extreme interest for what others may add. I've been inside and so, didn't see a thing.

Story of my life.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Did you notice if any electrical devices were effected?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not trying to bash, but first thing I would have done would be pull out my S3 and start filming ..At least tried getting something

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You must have been so shaken you did not put the time this happened in your subject title, was that 2:15 pm? Any updates to share?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

antar
reply to post by Neopan100

Love the Tardis, and I am 45 miles north of Springfield if that helps.

My family lives in Springfield. I will shoot them a text and ask if they saw/heard anything unusual. Would you say this event would have been able to be seen/heard at that distance? If not then I won't bother asking them and sounding like a nutter.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

HOLY COW.

link   

Read up on my past history before making comments like that. Really.

If I lost you then you dont need to understand and put this together like I do right now, If I dont make that is normal for what I just witnessed.

2 Points here, the object that the jets were chasing and then the halo around the sun that burnt my face and quite frankly scared the living daylights out of me. I feared something struck the sun, or worse some kind of CMEwhich blew out a portion of the sun, I dont know!!!

link   
reply to post by antar

What county are we talking?

link   
it's still before noon in Missouri?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

From just that "little" look, my face is BURNT!!!

link   
I got off the boat at "mental message". Although it will be fun to see if anyone else in MO caught it. Kinda hard to miss five jets in pursuit anywhere.
edit on 3-2-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

link   

No NO, I trust her and believe her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join