It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Five Hunters Gunned Down In Wisconsin Woods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Someone had a cavalier attitude & believed they were able to forcably remove this guy from their land. While they may not have been redneck hicks as I put it, it's clear they made some poor decisions here.

What made the suspect go off and start shooting everyone - somone set this guy off. It takes more than one person to start a fight.

I agree we dont know all the facts but even if someone had a cavalier attitude or even called this guy ever dirty racist name in the book it does not give him the right to shoot 8 people.

Also it is true it takes two people to start a fight but It only takes one to commit a murder. I have yet to see any evidence anyone shot at this guy though that may have happened but it wouldnt be hard to find out. So it wouldnt really be a fight if this guy just gunned downed a bunch of people it just murder.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Hunter found guilty
A Laotian immigrant was convicted of shooting to death six hunters, after the jury rejected his claim he was shot at first and that he feared for his life. Chai Soua Vang, a 36-year-old truck driver from St. Paul, Minnesota, faces six life terms after the jury found him guilty of six counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder. Vang testified that one of the hunters who confronted him shot first and he fired back in self-defense. He recounted chasing the other hunters, shooting them in the back, because he thought they were going for their guns. He ambushed two others from the hunting party -- including a woman -- who arrived on the scene in an all-terrain vehicle.

www.taipeitimes.com...

You always kinda wonder what happened w/ a story or thread.

Well there ya goes.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the Update bodebliss
I nearly forgot all about this case.

I feel some what better knowing that it seems justice was served in this case. A Self defense claim when you kill 6 people is rather weak and even more so when you shoot people in the back.

Too bad six people cant go home to their families.

<< 1   >>

join