It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you get yourself into heaven? On your own merit or via a scapegoat?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it's not near as bad to find fallacy within yourself, rather than finding fallacy within your religion. The pedestal crumbles...Maybe you can fake it.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Greatest I am
FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by Greatest I am

FreeWillAnomalyGnosticism is an ancient deception and is full of idol worshipers. There are many gnostics who worship themselves, and many who worship spiritual entities that are not God.But, it is your choice to choose that path. If it is what you choose, it is what you choose. Be warned, there is no salvation through knowledge though. Only by faith.

Greatest I AM Lazy Christians say that but Jesus himself says that we would know you by your works. Listen to Paul and ignore James and Jesus though.
Paul is more important to you than Jesus.

I have real problems with Paul and his tenents; he founded a false church in Greece that just irritates the heck out of me.

Greatest I Am As to Gnostics idol worshiping. Only a fool would say such a thing as we recognize the godliness of all men so if we are idol worshipers, we idol worship all of God's souls.Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers so you clearly do not know what you are talking about or just lying to discredit me.

All men are of God (as its creation) yes this is correct. Gnostic Christians/or of the 'Christ Consciousness Awareness' are seeking truth to our being/purpose here is all. No idol worship other than the individuals born here and came in contact with IN EMPATHY OF CIRCUMSTANCE (same as me). Crashlanded here with no memory of a past life/beginnings, have to figure it all out in approximately 80 years life span. Here is a funny DL, some people think you or I do not have broad knowledge of Scripture, they would be wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

FreeWillAnomaly

Gnosticism is an ancient deception and is full of idol worshipers. There are many gnostics who worship themselves, and many who worship spiritual entities that are not God.But, it is your choice to choose that path. If it is what you choose, it is what you choose. Be warned, there is no salvation through knowledge though. Only by faith.
edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

Well thats a load of manure; an ancient deception, to be in gnosis is to be in truth; no idol worshiping least of all themselves (I dont worship myself and I am Gnostic). "Be warned there is no salvation through knowledge". THAT IS THE ONLY PATH TO YOUR TYPE OF SALVATION. The rest of us are probably not that concerned. If I had a belief system I suppose I would pray for your soul (every other Tuesday but only on the 29th Feb.leap year).
edit on 5-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

As in days of old, we Gnostic Christians will have to get used to Christians lying about Gnostic Christians.
It will get worse when Christians recognize our beliefs and start swarming to our better morals and beliefs.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Jarring

perpetual seekers? seems a bit lusty

It is that or idol worship. Choose.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Greatest I am

vethumanbeing

FreeWillAnomaly

Gnosticism is an ancient deception and is full of idol worshipers. There are many gnostics who worship themselves, and many who worship spiritual entities that are not God.But, it is your choice to choose that path. If it is what you choose, it is what you choose. Be warned, there is no salvation through knowledge though. Only by faith.

Well thats a load of manure; an ancient deception, to be in gnosis is to be in truth; no idol worshiping least of all themselves (I dont worship myself and I am Gnostic). "Be warned there is no salvation through knowledge". THAT IS THE ONLY PATH TO YOUR TYPE OF SALVATION. The rest of us are probably not that concerned. If I had a belief system I suppose I would pray for your soul (every other Tuesday but only on the 29th Feb.leap year).

As in days of old, we Gnostic Christians will have to get used to Christians lying about Gnostic Christians.
It will get worse when Christians recognize our beliefs and start swarming to our better morals and beliefs.

Regards
DL

cocky...sad because you sound serious in your beliefs...i could understand cocky behavior only if it is used in good humor. irrational otherwise.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Greatest I am

Jarring

Regards
DL

i prefer to see it for what it is. idol worship seems a bit beating around the bush...like an assumed fallacy for lack of a better one.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Greatest I am

Morality would decide if it exists or not. Right?
Feel like doing a bit of thinking?

Judgment and punishment go hand in hand.

I think all beings will see the other side of their actions. And then we have the balance that have to be restored. A being can cause a lot of suffering in a 100 years that can take that being an extreme amount of time to fix. I think religion is over exaggerating things but believe "what is" will be bad enough to some.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Judge? I judged no one. I am speaking my thoughts on the given responses.

As for the doing good deeds, I already gave my opinion. I thank you for yours.

I do not expect anything in return for my good deeds. The New Testament I read, had no influence from mainstream churches.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Luke being not Luke is still debated. No solid proof has been presented to confirm or deny it.

Most of the New Testament can be debated as being untrue.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Jarring

Greatest I am

vethumanbeing

FreeWillAnomaly

Regards
DL

cocky...sad because you sound serious in your beliefs...i could understand cocky behavior only if it is used in good humor. irrational otherwise.

I could not be if I was not serious or did no9t have reason to be.

Was Jesus cocky when he sais ignore tradition and recognize that the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath.

The Jews thought so and I an his brethren. Are you?

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Who is your God and why are you not cocky? Are you not sure?

I am.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Jarring

Greatest I am

Jarring

Regards
DL

i prefer to see it for what it is. idol worship seems a bit beating around the bush...like an assumed fallacy for lack of a better one.

He says while beating around the bush.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Greatest I am

I think all beings will see the other side of their actions. And then we have the balance that have to be restored. A being can cause a lot of suffering in a 100 years that can take that being an extreme amount of time to fix. I think religion is over exaggerating things but believe "what is" will be bad enough to some.

So you did not want to show your immoral nature with a few quick answers. Fine.
You just showed how a religion can corrupt a persons morals.

Regards
DL

edit on 6-2-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Jarring
it's not near as bad to find fallacy within yourself, rather than finding fallacy within your religion. The pedestal crumbles...Maybe you can fake it.

Lemme see how to make sense of this statement:

Its not near as bad to find fakery (as an obliging imbicile) within oneself; even though you are you and the totality of accompanying experiences that describe you as an individual led you to a particular belief system that resonated (OUCH).

Its easier to blame moronic actions on a religion that was embraced (believed in) and then found out it was just a fairy story; or a manipulation of some kind (oops not my fault its theirs by manufacturing/presenting it as an institution (fully formed) in the first place *fingerpointing wars commence* (Paul comes into play here).

Maybe one can quickly recast or repair the pedestal that held the icon; what happened to it; stolen? If an ideaform only; someone probably has it somewhere saved to a twitter account messaging system (all 120 characters of description).
edit on 6-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

You would hope so; but for some causing suffering is reactionary (past life retrobution to some bad deed caused to them) or they have no capacity for empathy or compassion. Extreme in the amount of time to fix could be 200 lifetimes; ridiculous premise but has been the norm for 1000s of years. Why? The idea of a hell as the final destination for those souls equally silly (but for some it works as a simple corporal punishment belief idea). Generally; those souls stay stuck here in the 4D as what some call 'ghosts' and never graduate to the higher ligher forms of existance (enlightenment being the vehicle for that transition).

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ChuckNasty
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Judge? I judged no one. I am speaking my thoughts on the given responses.

As for the doing good deeds, I already gave my opinion. I thank you for yours.

I do not expect anything in return for my good deeds. The New Testament I read, had no influence from mainstream churches.

I talked about the general term of judgement. It is good to leave it to god yes, but trying to understand the reasoning for a moral judgement makes it easier to guide you mind and spirit home. It might even get you past ego bias and ego projection. Ego projection is the really hard one from my point of view. By now I digress into theory of philosophical understanding of duality and ego/mind.
edit on 7-2-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Greatest I am

LittleByLittle

Greatest I am

So you did not want to show your immoral nature with a few quick answers. Fine.
You just showed how a religion can corrupt a persons morals.

Regards
DL

edit on 6-2-2014 by Greatest I am because: (no reason given)

Have I said that Religion is anything more than a spiritual watered down thing instead of the "real thing"? I might be blind sometimes but not that blind. I have learned something form my encounters with the things people have created man made religions off. Do not try to box me. My consciousness do not like the box and will not let you box it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

LittleByLittle

You would hope so; but for some causing suffering is reactionary (past life retrobution to some bad deed caused to them) or they have no capacity for empathy or compassion. Extreme in the amount of time to fix could be 200 lifetimes; ridiculous premise but has been the norm for 1000s of years. Why? The idea of a hell as the final destination for those souls equally silly (but for some it works as a simple corporal punishment belief idea). Generally; those souls stay stuck here in the 4D as what some call 'ghosts' and never graduate to the higher ligher forms of existance (enlightenment being the vehicle for that transition).

. Now we are discussing things on another level. Ahh who cares. Hopefully in 70 years I will have left this place and I have a feeling I will not miss this place. One lifetime here is enough.

By the way from your opinion. The so called seed races that people are discussing. Is it just some kind of manifestation of consciousness or are they the real deal? For instance Pleiadian, Sirian? I really have no clue what to make of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

you didn't have to be so arrogant to say it in the first place. you had nothing to gain from saying it but to save face, at least, that's all it seems you were attempting at.

same reason you're relating it to your religion, it's not pretty imo.

idk why you're deflecting it on me, that is unless you find me threatening?

it's nothing personal.

reply to post by vethumanbeing

that's not what i was referring to, don't worry about it, i'd rather it not become a discussion, it's not a big deal.
edit on 01/24/14 by Jarring because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LittleByLittle
vethumanbeing
LittleByLittle

LittleByLittleI think all beings will see the other side of their actions. And then we have the balance that have to be restored. A being can cause a lot of suffering in a 100 years that can take that being an extreme amount of time to fix. I think religion is over exaggerating things but believe "what is" will be bad enough to some.

VHBYou would hope so; but for some causing suffering is reactionary (past life retrobution to some bad deed caused to them) or they have no capacity for empathy or compassion. Extreme in the amount of time to fix could be 200 lifetimes; ridiculous premise but has been the norm for 1000s of years. Why? The idea of a hell as the final destination for those souls equally silly (but for some it works as a simple corporal punishment belief idea). Generally; those souls stay stuck here in the 4D as what some call 'ghosts' and never graduate to the higher ligher forms of existance (enlightenment being the vehicle for that transition).

LittleByLittle Now we are discussing things on another level. Ahh who cares. Hopefully in 70 years I will have left this place and I have a feeling I will not miss this place. One lifetime here is enough. By the way from your opinion. The so called seed races that people are discussing. Is it just some kind of manifestation of consciousness or are they the real deal? For instance Pleiadian, Sirian? I really have no clue what to make of it.

This place is a test; try to make the most of it (you are more than this life you are percieving). Sure the seed races (EVERYONE ElSE turn off now) are : New Earth souls from aether, Sirian merpeople, Pleiades; the planets of Merope, Maya, Electra; Maldek,(mars), the Andromeda Galaxy, and Orion. They are the real deal and who has been causing all of the problems of interference; specifically the Sirians, Lyrans (orion), and Pleiadians. Like children cannot get along and come to an agreement regarding what each think owns the human exclusively as its importance in contribution to our growth of different civilizations or even our genetic componant. Consider this rhetorical (no one would believe it on this RFT sub-forum but the dedicated scripture readers do not understand the hidden premise of Enoch/The Templar Knights/Essenes and Gnostic Texts that understood fully our extraterrestial beginnings/creation, so it fits here). Thankyou for asking.
edit on 7-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

This place is a test; try to make the most of it (you are more than this life you are percieving). Sure the seed races (EVERYONE ElSE turn off now) are : New Earth souls from aether, Sirian merpeople, Pleiades; the planets of Merope, Maya, Electra; Maldek,(mars), the Andromeda Galaxy, and Orion. They are the real deal and who has been causing all of the problems of interference; specifically the Sirians, Lyrans (orion), and Pleiadians. Like children cannot get along and come to an agreement regarding what each think owns the human exclusively as its importance in contribution to our growth of different civilizations or even our genetic componant. Consider this rhetorical (no one would believe it on this RFT sub-forum but the dedicated scripture readers do not understand the hidden premise of Enoch/The Templar Knights/Essenes and Gnostic Texts that understood fully our extraterrestial beginnings/creation, so it fits here). Thankyou for asking.
edit on 7-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

. Lets hope they do not make a to big of a mess to clean up. I will do my limited manipulation of consciousness (if it is good or bad others have to judge) and push a little chi when I feel like it.
. I hope you receive what you need. Namaste

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join