It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out of the Box - SE2 Ep4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Join the OOB crew TONIGHT for two hours of discussion around the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Show Hosts: Signalfire, Onequestion, NephraTari, and Druid42

Show Guest: Harry “X”

Show times

Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

You'll live just as long if you drink and smoke
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Deeper Side of Fighting

Celebrity Stargazing

Scientists have found that memories may be passed down through generations in our DNA

Out of the Box is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great topics. "You'll Live Just as Long if You Drink and Smoke" is something I believe from what I have personally witnessed, as long as you are a fairly moderate drinker and smoker. It is obesity and stress that are the real killers. Perhaps with this revelation we don't have to stress over our drinking and smoking and can live longer and happier lives not worrying about it so much.

Coming up to showtime so I will see you all in the chatroom then.

edit on 3-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Brief synopsis of this Episode:

Signal interviews a two-year shy Centenarian, Harry "X". (Last name preserved for identity reasons.) A 98 year old with all his marbles? Fascinating conversation.

Onequestion bares a bit about himself, in a discussion about boxing and what it takes to be a fighter.

NephraTari revives an older thread, asking about celebrities, ufology, and motivations.

I pull out a fairly recent thread, questioning how DNA and Memories are incorporated.

Thanks for tuning in!

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Excellent interview with Harry. The clarity of mind and gift of gab at his age is an inspration. One thing for sure, he was not a homebodiy wasting his youth away in front of the tube. This guy lived! And he still seems to have a lot of life left in him. Thanks to Signalfire for bringing him to us. Great topics all around, one great show! Thanks.

top topics

join