It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Created in God’s image. Dumb and evil and under Satan’s control.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

God blamed the Sons of God for the conditions above, but biology says that only humans can reproduce with humans so the Sons of God had to be human.

If God created man in his image, then God has every imagination of the thoughts of his heart are only evil continually.

That would explain all his vile actions in scripture. More vile than Satan if you know your bible. Job 2;3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. Satan moved/controlled God.

www.youtube.com...

God is absentee and no longer speaks through prophets to us. God has abandoned man and is not keeping his covenant which begins with communication. Has God broken his new covenant with mankind?

God created Adam and Eve in his image. They were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil were basically too dumb to even know they were naked.

There natures, also in the image of God’s nature, turned to sin which indicates that God’s nature also turn to evil and sin as confirmed in Job.

If A & E were created in God’s image, and were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb, does that mean that God also was at one point basically blissful in his ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

God continues to create us as is while telling us that the vast majority of us are destined for hell.

Is God insane?

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
People that believe in a book a few thousand years old are insane..imo..

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

robbeh

Or brainwashed. Non-literal reading does sometimes let the moral messages and wisdom through though.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Touche

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I live in a world under Satan's influence, that doesn't mean I have to do what others do. I choose to try to be honest and good, although I don't always succeed. I actually respect Satan, he is the one who delivers the test of our worthiness. I still doubt if I will be accepted into heaven though, it is a lot harder to get accepted there than to get accepted in the other place. I heard that hell doesn't have internet service though... You wind up with an eternity of ATS withdrawal

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Greatest I am
Only a weak mind (or a closed one) believes that anyone is under Satan's control. How droll..

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

God blamed the Sons of God for the conditions above, but biology says that only humans can reproduce with humans so the Sons of God had to be human.
He blamed man for being wicked..

If God created man in his image, then God has every imagination of the thoughts of his heart are only evil continually.
He acknowledged that man was flesh. The flesh is weak..

That would explain all his vile actions in scripture. More vile than Satan if you know your bible. Job 2;3 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. Satan moved/controlled God.
Did you read past that? Pretty sure that book was about the power of good over evil..

www.youtube.com...

God is absentee and no longer speaks through prophets to us. God has abandoned man and is not keeping his covenant which begins with communication. Has God broken his new covenant with mankind?
The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. The part about Jesus explained all of that..

God created Adam and Eve in his image. They were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil were basically too dumb to even know they were naked.
Back on the literal meaning again? Adam was created in Their image. Eve was created from Adam's body. They had no shame of being naked, that doesn't imply they were dumb..

There natures, also in the image of God’s nature, turned to sin which indicates that God’s nature also turn to evil and sin as confirmed in Job.
Again, reread Job. I can send you some links on Job to give you a clue.

If A & E were created in God’s image, and were basically blissful in their ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb, does that mean that God also was at one point basically blissful in his ignorance and without the knowledge of good and evil and dumb?
Nope, you are misguided.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

God continues to create us as is while telling us that the vast majority of us are destined for hell.

Is God insane?

Regards
DL

For you being a self proclaimed gnostic Christian, seem to focus on the wrong books. You still take the literal meaning on everything and ignore the message.

God bless.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

rickymouse
I live in a world under Satan's influence, that doesn't mean I have to do what others do. I choose to try to be honest and good, although I don't always succeed. I actually respect Satan, he is the one who delivers the test of our worthiness. I still doubt if I will be accepted into heaven though, it is a lot harder to get accepted there than to get accepted in the other place. I heard that hell doesn't have internet service though... You wind up with an eternity of ATS withdrawal

Under Satan's control might be ok. God seems to do ok.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

robbeh

I definetly wouldn't want to live on an planet that old or older..

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder, this place of the forum is for discussing faith, religion and theology.

What are all the wicked doing here?

I noticed this person is banned. (See my reply in the moderator thread "religion 101")
edit on 11-2-2014 by oktopus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

oktopus
I wonder, this place of the forum is for discussing faith, religion and theology.
What are all the wicked doing here?

Just because someone doesn't believe in the same things you do, that doesn't make them 'wicked'.
This isn't a fundamentalist echo chamber.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, no, this is a fundamentalist echo chamber. It doesn't mean you have to pin me down.

top topics

join