It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John B. Wells was told to leave Coast to Coast Am.. Youtube video of why

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Little harsh there?
LOL!

I wish him continued success in his new format.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

His first show was supposed to be today, but it appears there may be some interference taking place, at least in John B's eyes.

Quote from Video linked below:
"...Now here comes the dark side of things, The dark side of things is that we are being acted upon by external influences before we even launch the first program. This is typical. You want to nip that thing in the bud and not allow it to flower. So we have some of the white hats helping out. Even if these servers go down we'll be on the others so that we cannot be taken down. Dr Jim Garrow had an attempt on his life a few days after the interview we had on coast to coast. Our communications even our secure telephone communications are being messed with. We are using this day to enact countermeasures."

hmmm.. I wonder.. Makes me want to re listen to the Jim Garrow interview though.. Jim was supposed to be his first interview on this new show. If John is not mistaken things are getting worse faster than I would have expected.

Gotta say his new show looks like it may be way better than coast to coast. Five dollars a month(16-20 shows) is reasonable if I had any extra income that is..

edit on 4-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Despite his popularity, the TPTB were tired of leaving the fate of the show in such unpredictable hands. When they searched for his replacement, they did not want a star. They wanted someone who they could control. Someone who never had a chance to become bigger than the show. They wanted to build a brand and couldnt risk someone with star-power, pizazz or someone too bright.

Enter George Noory. C2C trained monkey. Taught to hold the microphone and lob creampuff questions at flakey regulars like Linda Moutlon Howe and Richard C. Hoaxland.

The weekend replacements have to fit the company model.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is to bad. This is an example of what all around frankness will get you. No sacred cows. Nothing off limits.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Thank you for posting the video.. Is it a dark conspiracy or just some normal technical glitch due to all the traffic... He and his helpers seem to think it is a bit more devious than traffic related, no?..... and what's with the attempted assassination; first I have heard of that ? Great marketing, paranoia, or truth ? My respect for John went up when he joined the gun protest at the Alamo last year.. He does do the walk and not just the talk; unlike many talking heads.

If his subscription rate is as implied then I would think John will do just fine with his new endeavor... that is if he is able to avoid any unforeseen accidents.....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
here's what I found out about this Dr. Jim Garrow:
www.rightwingwatch.org...

I found this in less than a minute, apparently Garrow is suppose to be taken seriously....maybe, just maybe this is why john is no longer on C2C....i'm going to do more research on this supposed assassination attempt...(rolls eyes)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I liked Wells initially he seemed like a little bit of rock 'n' roll on an increasingly staid format. But the more I heard of him, the more I didn't want to hear. I know time and again he expounded on how he wasn't about left or right wing (in terms of American party politics) but increasingly you could hear his ideas come out, and he sounded like just another loony American gun nut. That kind of thing naturally finds a home with a section of the public in his home country, but outside the American bubble it is a HUGE turn off.

Knapp is and has always been since Art left the lone voice of reason on the show, and he is the only reason I ever tune in, the rest is anything goes with nutjobs who probably just spend their spare time scouring forums like this for screwball Nibiru and Annunaki theories to bundle into their next book. And Noory just laps it up, does he ever go one segment of the show without mentioning Zacheria Sitchin?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This sucks, I used to love this show. I dont even turn it on anymore, because most of the stuff sounds like pure garbage.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

so he is an anarchist??? that's a hard right.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
just look at the shows from the C2C website
www.coasttocoastam.com...

tonights is grief expert (what? is there a school or a degree attached to this expert?)...and a 2nd or 3rd hand account of an exorcism from 1949?? right, that should be well-documented.
tomorrow--- is Nostradamus and 2014...uhhh...ok I guess, if you like conjecture, and connecting dots in some type of convoluted way.
Thursday ----spiritual journey.....geez, another one? and for what, the hundredth time?...whatever the boring hell that will be, because it will be explained in vague, esoteric terms, again.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

amfirst1
reply to post by jimmyx

so he is an anarchist??? that's a hard right.

geez.... from all the indications, it sure looks that way. sometimes when you go down a rabbit hole, you have to stop, turn around, and come out into the sunshine. when you get to the point that you don't trust anything or anybody, your paranoia becomes all consuming, and it's all downhill from there. perspective and context in this world, is a requirement.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I can guarantee no one knows what you are talking about, none of us have heard this from Wells, he was the only one there willing to tell the truth and focus on subject matter that is happening now.

Face it they got rid of him because its not allowed to be so serious, and interesting...

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I can guarantee no one knows what you are talking about, none of us have heard this from Wells, he was the only one there willing to tell the truth and focus on subject matter that is happening now.

Face it they got rid of him because its not allowed to be so serious, and interesting...

extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof... can't have one without the other, or it becomes opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Unlike, apparently, many of the people who posted to your reply, I like John B. Wells. I PREFER him over any other of the hosts that I have heard of C2C, with the exception of Rob Simone, whom I don't hear on the show anymore.

C2C letting JBW go has led me to cancel my Coast Insider membership as well as cancelling my GAIAM TV subscription.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This cements alot of what Art has said about the current C2CAM direction, actually. I'd also argue that JBW hasn't been "going political" so much as he's been featuring valid stories which the various political machines would much prefer not be discussed. Fuku radiation, the police state, and rights violations... There was a claim a few months ago that big US cities like NYC and Chicago were airing local programs on Saturday nights instead of carrying C2C with Wells. Seems to be more than just a coincidence when the largest potential hotbeds of impactful citizen uprisings are the same places most censored.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Nice post, OP.

I liked Wells a lot because of his willingness to speak bluntly and plainly about civil liberties and the bastards who would take them away from us.

Wells lost a lot of my respect though with his lack of preparation for guests. Many times he would be interviewing someone and he hadn't read a page of the book that they were on air to discuss or just knew little of the guest in general. There was one night I had to turn off the radio because of all the cringe-inducing moments (He was interviewing Strieber that evening I think).

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
John Wells was obsessed and angry that a Democrat was president and he vented this on C2C every Saturday.

He did not realize that C2C is not supposed to be a political show, but a place to get something we don't have to hear on the news all day. JBW also supported many looney birther theories and every debunked Obama scandal seemed to be welcome as topic on his show. He actually was trying to turn Coast to Coast into another Alex Jones, Glenn Beck right wing radio show that nobody wants to listen to.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am surprised to hear about this. I am also pretty happy though to be quite honest. His voice really, really annoyed me for some reason. I also felt he tried to fake being knowledgeable about certain things and it showed.

Personally I love listening to George & George. Noory seems pre-occupied sometimes and doesn't always pay attention, therefore asking questions that have been answered already from time to time, but he asks some good questions, and is more knowledgeable about certain things than he lets on. Knapp is awesome because of the usual subject matter (UFOs), and he doesn't mess around. He is a seasoned and hardened (calls people out) journalist, and very good at what he does.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

CigaretteMan
John Wells was obsessed and angry that a Democrat was president and he vented this on C2C every Saturday.

He did not realize that C2C is not supposed to be a political show, but a place to get something we don't have to hear on the news all day. JBW also supported many looney birther theories and every debunked Obama scandal seemed to be welcome as topic on his show. He actually was trying to turn Coast to Coast into another Alex Jones, Glenn Beck right wing radio show that nobody wants to listen to.

I have to agree with this. He just didn't fit into the show as well as the other hosts because of the things you mentioned. The last thing I want when I listen to C2C is hear more political nonsense. I come to C2C to get away from all that crap.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Noory has gotten increasingly worse, often times I tune in only to turn it off because his subject matter isn't appealing to me... spiritualism, numerology, etc... soft subjects basically. I used to really like Noory but he never seems to cover anything of substance anymore. I had listened to Wells a few times and didn't really have an opinion of him one way or the other, lots seem to mention his political slant but I never really noticed it, he's entitled to his opinion. Ground Zero is WAY worse with political commentary and frankly unbearable to listen to because every single subject gets drawn into a partisan debate.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join