It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have been lurking around here for several months, and have read alot of really interesting posts. A friend told me about this site and I started reading. I first got interested in conspiracy theories by accident. One day I was sitting in a motel room down in Florida, and Googled "Paul Is Dead," and ended up reading for about 8 hours straight! I then started reading about other conspiracy theories, such as the JFK assassination, the RFK assassination, and UFO's.
I am 52 years old, the widowed father of three girls, and I live in Kentucky. I hope to get to know alot of you, and hope that I can contribute to this site.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
welcome

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
welcome to the madness sir!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarded

Welcome to ATS !!

I'll be 52 soon and am the son of a widowed father of 4, so I can relate. My hat off to YOU, Sir !!!

Oh and you'll find tons of threads on those topics you like.

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Welcome to the site!

The recipe for madcakes can always use another pinch of member.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance guitarded!

Hope to see you on the boards!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hello Guitarded!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

*Must be a story behind that screen name, I'd love to hear sometime.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks, everyone! Wrabbit, the screen name is because I have been a guitar player since I was 16 years old, and never get tired of playing. I might put it down for awhile, but, I always pick it back up again. So I am guitarded in the brain!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Now that sounds like as good a reason as any for a name and better than many I've heard!

Enjoy your stay and drop a note if we can do anything for ya! (warm smile)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

guitarded
Thanks, everyone! Wrabbit, the screen name is because I have been a guitar player since I was 16 years old, and never get tired of playing. I might put it down for awhile, but, I always pick it back up again. So I am guitarded in the brain!

We like to give a welcome gift to new members. After going through the goodie closet, I found this perfect gift for you.

Ride safe, and shiny side up...

Des

edit on 3-2-2014 by Destinyone because: sp

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Glad you joned us

Have some welcome fruit cake

Enjoy your stay

-nat

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks again! I really enjoy this site. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! What kind of music do you play? Do you play electric or acoustic guitar or both?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi, I play mostly electric, but some acoustic. I'm recently working on the acoustic more. I play classic rock, blues, blues rock, and a little metal. Just about everything I play is older stuff, though. Not alot of newer music that I like except for Black Country Communion, and they sound like an older band.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Though my taste in music is quite diverse, I do enjoy my metal! We have musicians here who share their music from time to time. It's always interesting to hear.

new topics

top topics

join