It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Multi-coloured and silent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Here's a nice video of an 'amazing multi-coloured and silent' UFO over Wigan for those who are worried Lancashire isn't getting it's fair share, even though technically this is GM ...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Surely you have seen an aeroplane before.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Is this another humorous Lancashire thread? Sorry for derailing if it is.

Looks like a helicopter to me, Liverpool John Lennon airport is 26 miles away and Manchester airport is 29 miles away, the strobe from the craft is a dead giveaway, I would even gues it is a McDonnell Douglas 902 explorer by the way it is lit up.

Probably India 99 from Greater Manchester, or similar.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey it got on UFO planet show!

reply to post by Earthlurker

The UFO Planet 'expert' thinks it's a drone...

edit on Kam22833vAmerica/ChicagoMonday0328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You can clearly see the required (for planes) strobe flashing.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

And it might well be a drone, but to me, it looks all to familiar.

The trouble with TV is that it is almost purely for entertainment, to keep us off the streets and out of mischief, even the news channels are designed with entertainment in mind, even they need to compete with each other for ratings.

When it comes down to it, if UFO disclosure was shown on the TV it wouldn't be enough for most people, they would want to see that evidence first hand because the TV is full of drama and make believe that who knows what is real and what is not anymore.

I want to believe but all I see is a police helicopter, primarily because of the question my mind raises 'why would a UFO or drone for that matter want identifying strobe warning lights?' I am not going to try and convince anybody, they are perfectly capable of making up thier own minds.

Drone, helicopter or balloon or UFO amongst others, the choice is, as they say, entirely yours.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
reply to post by DJW001

Hey it got on UFO planet show!

reply to post by Earthlurker

edit on Kam22833vAmerica/ChicagoMonday0328 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

Looks like an illuminated tricopter drone.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The original full speed footage is much more identifiable than the slowed down footage in the UFO show with the blurred, zoomed still shot they use for reference, you cant see the strobes blinking at thier normal speed in the show either, and after watching it Again it would puzzle me as to why any company would ever dream of flying a lit up drone over Manchester, Liverpool or Wigan area, could bring quite a hostile response.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
its an aeroplane, the flashing lights give it away.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Flashing strobing lights does not make an aeroplane. Lots of things do that. Your argument is that: A, has flashing lights. But B and C also do, however you ignore B and C, and say its A.

Now, here is something, airplanes have red, white and blue/green, this doesnt. So its not airplane.

Airplanes make noise at least as they get close.

Choppers make noise at a distance.

Now, in no way am I saying this specific video is a ufo, it could be any number of things. Airplane didn't come to mind however, because the lights are: red, white and yellow. So it would illegal.

There are only 2 possibilities here , manmade or theirs. And we don't know. Theirs do weird things, shape shift, ie change form. Interact with you. You may have a few memories after seeing one....
edit on 3-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From the rough perspective of the video at the top of the page I would hazard a guess that the object is 10+ miles away, size depending, so I think the sound/noise equation is obsolete.

Different cameras, especially mobile phone cameras will distort and perceive light and colour at that distance in anyway they can, so again the sum is obsolete.

The distance and footage quality means it could literally be absolutely anything.

I am sticking with helicopter, just because that's what I see, feel free to make up your own mind, I won't judge.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

DJW001

Surely you have seen an aeroplane before.
Yeah, that is most definitely an airplane.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I see.

Pushing in radius of turn, aerodynamics. Check

Max zoom, blurry focus, full shaky cam. Check, check aaand Check!

Definitely a UFO.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Get real. It looks nothing like a conventional plane. Freeze the frames and you will CLEARLY see that it is a flying triangle. Whether it is manmade or extraterrestrial is another matter.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Get real. It looks nothing like a conventional plane.

The zooms don't because its distorted by the intense light its focusing on.

Freeze the frames and you will CLEARLY see that it is a flying triangle.

No it isn't clear, its zoomed in on an intense light, can you not see when the camera man begins to zoom in on the object right after the start of the video how its unable to focus on the light and gives that pulse effect like the craft is glowing.

At the start you can see strobe lights and they clearly look extremely similar to any other conventional plane at a distance.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The host of UFO Planet, Darin Crapo is no UFO expert nor has he ever claimed to be. He runs the show purely due to his lifelong interest in UFO's.

Personally.....I like the show.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Unity_99
Flashing strobing lights does not make an aeroplane. Lots of things do that. Your argument is that: A, has flashing lights. But B and C also do, however you ignore B and C, and say its A.

Now, here is something, airplanes have red, white and blue/green, this doesnt. So its not airplane.

Airplanes make noise at least as they get close.

Choppers make noise at a distance.

Now, in no way am I saying this specific video is a ufo, it could be any number of things. Airplane didn't come to mind however, because the lights are: red, white and yellow. So it would illegal.

There are only 2 possibilities here , manmade or theirs. And we don't know. Theirs do weird things, shape shift, ie change form. Interact with you. You may have a few memories after seeing one....
edit on 3-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Well except the simple fact that when coming into land aircraft often have these on .

Aircraft Landing Lights

It's amazing how people so into believing ufo's DON'T seem to spot what goes on around them all the time!
edit on 3-2-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

micpsi
reply to post by Dr X

Get real. It looks nothing like a conventional plane. Freeze the frames and you will CLEARLY see that it is a flying triangle. Whether it is manmade or extraterrestrial is another matter.

I think it is you who needs to get with reality. This is clearly an IFO not a UFO.

You're rejecting a plausible and LIKELY explanation for a more fanciful and unlikely explanation.

What next?

It's a "Morphing airplane?"

edit on 3-2-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join