It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is WEIRD!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

But, what are the chances that i would be watching a movie, featuring an actor who died the next day? Then, watch another movie, in which another actor recently died? Both movies were on the same channel. One was Saturday night, the other Sunday night, after the superbowl.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yeah its really obvious.

I got freaked out at first, then its kind of resolve now. #, once you see one connection you start seeing them all, its kind of like Jim carey in that movie 23. Except most of it is true.

Are you hinting at sacrifice?

I was just telling someone in chat that just any sacrifice wont due, it has to be a certain bloodline.
edit on 20142America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0028092014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
WonderBoi

All IMO, you're right they do do mass rituals, and use TV as a way to transmit the ritual to everybody. I'm not going to get into speculation if these rituals have an added effect on the subconscious mind or not.

BUT, they're are plenty of Luciferians out there. Not bad, just manipulated like so many other very religious people. Not everything has subliminal backtracking messages going in them or are meant to slowly corrupt your perception and behavior, which I think society today is engineered to do. Slow corruption. Quick massive distractions.

Luciferianism is just another layer of lies. Groups like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn had a belief of basically interdimensional beings or aliens lol. Secret societies are big on only giving you info when they feel you are ready to receive it. Lucifer or Satan is just another layer of BS and most stay there. It's just another mask. Give them some truth and it doesn't sound that bad either, there's plenty of good sounding Luciferian philosophy. But there's plenty of good philosophy in all religions.

But this infomation can serve as a massive distraction as well if you don't get in touch with your own authentic self as much as possible and strive for your own spiritual illumination and enlightenment.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

onequestion

Yeah its really obvious.

I got freaked out at first, then its kind of resolve now. #, once you see one connection you start seeing them all, its kind of like Jim carey in that movie 23. Except most of it is true.

Are you hinting at sacrifice?

I was just telling someone in chat that just any sacrifice wont due, it has to be a certain bloodline.
edit on 20142America/ChicagoquAmerica/Chicago0028092014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)
I don't know if it's a bloodline, but these people have connections that make you think. Bruno Mars, for example. Turns out, he's been around for a while. He started out as an Elvis impersonator, at age 5.

Everyone should study symbolism, sacred geometry, subliminal messaging in advertising; and see how things are manipulated.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I would like to add to the "bizarre-ness" factor, along the lines, that you posted a piture of angelina jolie -

I don't follow that crap in hollywood much - but mia farrow's - one, of many adopted children around the globe - has come out again talking about the sexual abuse she suffered under mia and what's his name - the one that had diane keaton in a lot of his movies - God, I can't remember - woody allen....

Are mia, and angelina, and madonna in a competition to be ishtar goddess?

They are all a bit bizarre, and seem to like to pick out and raise impoverished (cute) kids from the nether regions of the world .....

I thought it was obvious that they had "brad pitt" month, woody harrelson "month", adam sandler "month" on public broadcasting systems.....

I would also like to point out how gay bruno mars and what's his name in the redhot chili peppers look - and (I really like seymour phillips work) and I wasn't sure if he was gay or not - he seemed to play a lot of gay characters.....

ishtar/isis - maternal abusive mother syndrome - effeminated men scenario?

Those people really believe the crap they're spewing - even if us little idiots don't.

Look at obozo - how can anybody think he's not gay?

PS - I don't have a problem with homosexual people - I have friends that are - it's just a notion that the elite are pushing - that and pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe by watching t.v., you are causing actors to die. Wait, paul walker died before yo watched F&F? Maybe a sort of timetravel thing going on with that death. I would stop watching t.v. if i were you are more actors will probably die.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you could find a TV guide listing for these shows that was put together before the November 30th (I think that was the date) crash then I would say that it is more than mere coincidence that these shows lined up.
In my mind that is the sort of validation which would mean more to me than a few tv stations getting some extra mileage out of remembering some recent actor's deaths.

It does make me wonder but right now, I am still on the fence.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Believe me, sh1t like this happens all the time, and to much great levels of "improbability" that would baffle your mind. It's no biggie, just relax and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So, my question is: are TPTB trying to usher in Satan, through their rituals and sacrifices? What are the chances, that i'd watch 2 movies, with 2 actors that have recently died? What do you all think it means?

I don't think it is a ritual or sacrifice to usher in Satan. What I tend toward is the whole synchronicity concept.

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related, where they are unlikely to be causally related. The subject sees it as a meaningful coincidence, although the events need not be exactly simultaneous in time.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be connected by a causal line, they may also be connected by meaning. A grouping of events by meaning need not have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

My sis and I talk about this all the time. She is a huge TV watcher... it happens to be how she chooses to relax right now, where I myself never watch TV anymore. I just don't have time. Heck...I don't even have a big flat screen TV yet. I call her a zombie, jokingly of course, because she watches so much TV right now.

So back to what I am trying to get at. She watches so much TV that she is seeing major patterns / synchronicity's in the shows she watches develop and she discusses them with me usually on our lunch break each day. Its very interesting stuff. The things she describes to me is fascinating. What makes it weird is that she sees stuff on TV and then out in her daily routine of life she sees things from the shows mimic things in real life. Connections and patterns. What is going on ?

I think it is marketing to a certain extent. For example, we can buy service plans now where our TV, Phone and Internet are bundled together in one nice neat little package. Lets say you go online and purchase a brand of an item and then all of a sudden you start to see adds on TV of that same item or one very similar. I think they have programs that can see and watch what we are doing and as a marketing tactic plug it into the programs we are watching on TV.

Now in reverse I think that we may see things out in public and then in the shows we are watching. Similar concept going on. Companies probably gather data on the most common things people like and then we start seeing it programmed in all the shows and even places out in public. A form of marketing. An attention grabber for the masses. The networks have been doing this for a very very long time. Its just that the technologies to gather the information is much more advanced now.

Sis even tells me that she will hear a word in one of her shows and then all day long the word is repeated all over the place. She will hear it on the radio, see it out in her daily routine maybe at a store or on the side of a bus. She will hear people saying that word all day long or all week long. This is similar to the example of me buying a car and I never paid much attention to this model of car, but after I buy the car... I start seeing this car every where because now I am paying attention. The image of the car is now implanted into my mind and I have had a personal experience with this car model so now I see it every where because I can relate to it. Or... maybe a famous actor uses the word on a social media outlet (twitter or fb) that day and next thing you know all the media outlets and networks pick up on it and it spreads like wildfire and becomes the popular word of the day or week

As far as what the networks are doing, I think the term is called Interactive Marketing Strategies and they are using social media to find out what people like, they may even have programs tracking on a deeper level.

As
new technology is continuously being developed and target audiences are increasingly
demanding instantaneous interactive content, it is pertinent to understand how to successfully use
these tools in a marketing plan to engage audiences.

“brands are realizing that their customers want less of a
monologue and more of a conversation, and expect to be engaged wherever they are, whether it's
watching TV, surfing the web, interacting on social channels or in a media mix”

Therefore, television networks must use innovative thinking when reaching
and engaging target audiences to capture their attention.

Now I know this isn't where you were going with your concept but with the recent deaths of those actors the networks are going to play movies that those actors are in because that is what is on the minds of the people and what is being discussed in the news, social media at the time.

source

source

leolady
edit on 9-2-2014 by leolady because: links

top topics

<< 1   >>

join