It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Directive over Lancashire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
why is there no ufo activity over lancashire. I checked the skies last night and again tonight and zilch. it's as if they are purposely avoiding the area and it's off limits to them. what is going on with this??? i see reports over other areas but not here. it's uncanny. i did see something earlier but it turned out to be a hospital helicopter. how worried about this should we be or do you think it is a passing phase and soon activity will commence?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm always hearing "UFO" reports from there - in fact, I thought it was a hotspot, not least because of the BAe facilities there, such as Warton...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

They will not be back Iam afraid
I let out the secret to the ETians about the Lancastrian art of Ekky thump and now they are afraid to come down again...they told me they would go and bother the southerners due to them being more soft.

edit on 2-2-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

it's never covered in our local paper. they must be covering it up. i'll have to do some research on the editors an journos and see if they have any illuminati connections. thanks for the heads up.

edit on 2-2-2014 by taoistguy because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

yeah, i guess we'd give them a hard time and bat them up or something, unlike those soft southern wimps who keep getting abducted. we wouldn't have anything like that- we'd abduct them and keep them locked up in the cellar or the outside bog down the bottom of the garden. or make them work in morrisons.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Me Nan still has her outside bog, I remember a few years back having a poo in it and all the water had frozen solid..so I just left it there
Aye the ETians sure are scared of us up t' north but I think they may be scared of us Brits anyway due to 99% of alien abductions being in the USA.
edit on 2-2-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

it's probably turned into swamp gas by now.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Erm, I wouldn't go that far - In fact, here is one from the 10th january

But the point I was making is that many "UFO's" are not actually alien, but misidentified military or civilian aircraft and up your nexk of the woods, you have a BAe testing station. BAe are currently developing several UCAV's for the RAF, like Taranis

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

taoistguy
why is there no ufo activity over lancashire. I checked the skies last night and again tonight and zilch. it's as if they are purposely avoiding the area and it's off limits to them. what is going on with this??? i see reports over other areas but not here. it's uncanny. i did see something earlier but it turned out to be a hospital helicopter. how worried about this should we be or do you think it is a passing phase and soon activity will commence?

I hope its not a passing phase .
These last couple of years with all the U.F.O. sightings , anomalies with the moon and Mars, Polar Vortex, Increased Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Comet activity , flipping magnetic poles, strange thing being activated in the arctic,ect........ Just bring it on ...Shake this reality up and make life more interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

well, it wan't reported in our local paper. instead we get things like muggers and traffic offenses and new mayors. they are trying to keep us in a protected bubble and not aware what is going on in the rst of the world. i don't mind if we get mistaken identity or chinese lanterns but there's only so much traffic misdemeanors and reunited puppies to owners we can take.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
not even a mutilated cow. we have quite a few cows up here. what's wrong with our cows???

edit on 2-2-2014 by taoistguy because: missing data

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Two whole nights and no UFO's? That's fairly odd as the last few nights I looked up there hasn't been a sun either. Thankfully morning comes and my fears are quieted until it happens again the next night. I am so freaked out that I have pretty much stopped looking at the sky altogether. in case you don't know.... we can't live without the sun. It could be the normal Lancashire UFO's are busy stealing the sun or something. I do think everyone should be worried.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

you don't fool me. you write the editorial for our local rag. i recognise your writing style. you are OUTED!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It must be the accent...

Enough to put anyone off

/jk

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have not noticed any dirigibles flying over my house, so, this must mean that dirigibles are practicing the Prime Directive.

There have also been a marked absence of visits to my door by Dolphins, Robots, Cartoons, and Billionaires giving out Free Money. No Heads of State have visited my door either.

Should I expect the Prime Directive to be in effect?

Perhaps if I go shine a laser pointer into the sky while dancing around a bonfire naked and covered in X-Mas lights the dirigibles will fly over my house, and Dolphins, Robots, Heads of State, and Billionaires giving out Free Money will come to my door?

I know all of these things exist frealz, so, it's just a question of why they don't visit.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I have been looking years and have not seen anything. Mind you I see some of the people who live round here and think...... If I were aliens I would give this place a wide swerve to!!

top topics

join