It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream I haven’t had in decades, possibly Apocalyptic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don’t have a lot of these but I have had them; I dream a lot, sometimes they come true. The beginning of the dream is really vague. I had the dream this morning...

THE DREAM,

I was standing with my wife and someone else as we were discussing about some sort concrete building/house not being safe for some reason.

Next thing I know, I’m on a beach or hill which the ground certainly was void of any vegetation what so ever; the ground to my left was slopping up to a bit of a hill. In my mind / spirit I have to go with sand / beach terrain. However, there were cars and obstacles as I was walking, nothing out of the ordinary, which leads me to believe I was at a beach front, so the beach was to my right side.

I’m alone, and walking and talking to my wife on the cell when I happen to stop and thought I was feeling the ground move and when I realized it was I happened to look to my left and there was a skyscraper, at least 80 stories, no other skyscrapers around it. It was standing alone.

As I was standing there in gapping awe and shocking horror in view of the skyscraper and the ground moving beneath me, which was sliding toward the ocean, in a very slow momentum, I kept my eyes focused on the skyscraper when I saw it suddenly break off at near the bottom of the building, in my best description, it looked as if someone was falling a tree, but it had actually cracked about 30 ft from it’s base and the entire building was falling and never broke up.

I had realized I was in it’s direct path at which point I started to 'parkour' over the cars and obstacles which I have NO idea how I was doing it but at the same time I realized instantly that the debris from this building would spread a good ¼ of a mile when it hit the ground. At the same time I was saying with each jump and flipping over the cars/obstacles “Thank you Lord, help me Jesus, Thank you Father

At each time I did this I would land perfectly on my feet and continue as I heard and felt the skyscraper hit the ground with a very loud near deafening crash. THE END

I woke up breathing almost out of breath, and instantly check the clock, it was exactly 9:38am, 2 hours after I fallen asleep; an ‘ear mark’ of mine when I know it was something other than a normal dream.

I have a ‘feeling’ of where this location might be, but, I don’t want to right now.

edit on 2-2-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
are you a christian?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Maybe it's a memory from a past life...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I looked a few things up from your dream. Hope its helpful!

Skyscraper
To see a skyscraper in your dream represents your high ideals, creativity, accomplishments and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. The skyscraper is seen as a metaphor for the foresights and achievements of man.

Collapse
To dream that the skyscraper collapse indicates that you are pushing yourself too hard. You have lost sight of your goals and what you need to accomplish. You may also be having difficulties trusting your own judgment and decisions.

Looking Left
To dream of the direction left symbolizes the subconscious and your repressed thoughts/emotions. It is an indication of passivity.

Parkour
To dream that you are performing a parkour move indicates that you are not letting any obstacles stand in your way of your goals. Alternatively, the dream means that you are in tune with your surroundings and environment. You are able to adapt to any situation.

Beach
To see the beach in your dream symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are looking toward the beach suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.

I dont believe its apocolyptic, but more a sign that you have given up on your goals in life. Doubting yourself, and not fullfilling your dreams.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

taoistguy
are you a christian?

yes..

I am ..

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Panne
reply to post by Komodo

I looked a few things up from your dream. Hope its helpful!

Skyscraper
To see a skyscraper in your dream represents your high ideals, creativity, accomplishments and imagination. You always aim high at whatever you do. The skyscraper is seen as a metaphor for the foresights and achievements of man.

Collapse
To dream that the skyscraper collapse indicates that you are pushing yourself too hard. You have lost sight of your goals and what you need to accomplish. You may also be having difficulties trusting your own judgment and decisions.

Looking Left
To dream of the direction left symbolizes the subconscious and your repressed thoughts/emotions. It is an indication of passivity.

Parkour
To dream that you are performing a parkour move indicates that you are not letting any obstacles stand in your way of your goals. Alternatively, the dream means that you are in tune with your surroundings and environment. You are able to adapt to any situation.

Beach
To see the beach in your dream symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are looking toward the beach suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.

I dont believe its apocolyptic, but more a sign that you have given up on your goals in life. Doubting yourself, and not fullfilling your dreams.

thanks...

However, I interpret it as me being at a location, possibly a beach, watching a horrific event unfold before my very eyes..

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I had a dream I was with my family. Then I was in two places at once. With my family, my niece points to the window and shout's " The planes are falling!" We go to the window then make our way outside. My vision expands and I can see planes dropping out the sky everywhere. Then balls of fire heading toward the earth. I switch points of view and in my minds eye I'm watching the events with my family but physically I am oustide in a crowd of people. We look up and I can see/hear a large explosion. People phone begin to ring then it goes silent. A giant wall of water comes up. Then I'm else where and I can see a wall of tornadoes. Volcanoes erupting moving in a westward direction across the globe. My point of view reverses and I"m with my family as a ball of fire begins to fall close to our location. We hug and then the dream is over.

THe second part of the dream was very fast and very simple. The world turned red, then everything went black then when the world turne blue, the people were floating electromagnetic lights within the blue.

top topics

join