According to me, the following list of goals set forth by Unknown (not talkin' about the Youtube contributor) is messed up and butt-backwards and
enrages me so what better way to deal with the rage then to come up with an adaptation? Please feel creative and come up with your own version.
Here's the original that I found on Youtube...
The Illuminati's (NWO) 25 Goals:
1. All men are more easily inclined towards evil than good.
2. Preach Liberalism
3. Use the idea of freedom to bring about 'class wars'
4. Any and all means should be used to reach the Illuminati Goals as they are justified.
5. The right to lie in force.
6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment it has gained the strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.
7. Avocation of mob psychology to control the masses.
8. Use alcohol, drugs, corruption and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
9. Seize property by any means
10. Use of slogans such as equity, liberty, fraternity delivered into the mouths of the masses in psychological warfare
11. War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences conducted so that neither combatant
obtains territory rights.
12. Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen and placed
in public office who will be obedient to their demands and will be used as pawns in the game by those behind the scenes. Their advisors will have been
reared and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
13. Control the press.
14. Agents will come forward after fermenting traumatic situations and appear to be the saviors of the masses.
15. Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food and use this to control the masses or mob and then use
the mob to wipe out all those who stand in the way.
16. Infiltrate into the secret Freemasons to use them for Illuminati purposes.
17. Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases and advocate lavish promises to the masses even though they
cannot be kept.
18. Detail plans for resolutions, discuss the art of 'street fighting' which is necessary to bring the population into speedy subjection.
19. Use agents as advisors behind the scenes after wars and use secret diplomacy to gain control.
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world government control.
21. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by control of raw materials. Organize agitation among the workers and subsidize
22. Build up armaments with Police forces and Soldiers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world government would be appointed
by the directors.
24. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting the youthful members of
society by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be false.
25. National and International laws should be used to destroy civilization and enslave and control the people.
And here's my version...
Humanity's 25 Goals:
1. All men are more easily inclined towards good than evil.
2. Teach equality.
3. Use the idea of equality to bring about unity.
4. Apply hundred percent intention to reach Humanity's goals as they are justified.
5. The right to stand in force.
6. The power of our resources must be brought to light and made public knowledge.
7. Avocation of crowd psychology to control the Globalist.
8. Use love, values and reward to systematically nurture the youth of the nation.
9. Give property when plausible.
10. Use of slogans such as empowerment, harmony, and justice delivered into the minds of the masses in psychological welfare.
11. War can be abolished so that nations on both sides are encouraged to work together for the survival of humankind.
12. Citizens can apply fair and due process to have leaders chosen and placed in Public office who will serve the People and will act as servants by
their own admission. Their advisers will have earned the right to advise.
13. Free the Press.
14. Solutions will come forward in the midst of traumatic situations and enlighten the masses for the good of all.
15. Create industrial prosperity and financial stability, employment, health, abundance of food and use this to encourage goodwill among the masses
and then the masses can care for all those in need.
16. Integrate into the global society the need for positive change.
17. Expound the value of systematic implementation of this plan, use genuine sounding slogans and phrases and advocate reward to the masses.
18. Detail plans for new resolutions, discuss the art of persuasion which is necessary to bring the population into speedy consensus.
19. Advisers can transparently use diplomacy to gain popular public opinion.
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world citizen control.
21. Use low taxes to bring about economic success by the smart management of raw materials. Organize cooperation among the workers and their
22. Build up DNA with sonic forces and ionizers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world citizenship can be appointed by the People.
24. Integrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of empowering, enlightening and encouraging the youthful members
by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be true.
25. National and International laws can be used to build civilization and evolve and expand Humankind.
Your feedback is welcome. Please play nice because I don't tolerate disrespect toward myself or others. You're allowed to have an opposing view, sure,
just voice it respectfully. This is your only warning so, for your sake, I hope you read this OP in it's entirety.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
edit on PM2282014205pm5728pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)
originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
I just noticed this thread, very interesting. Can't believe it didn't get any comments.......or at least flags.
Well thank you for flagging this thread. I don't know why it didn't get any flags either. Maybe I didn't approach it in a way that encourages
further discussion or maybe I could have put it in a better place?
Anyway setting goals is a "must do".
Clarity, Purpose and Goal Setting By Anthony Robbins
Excellent Thread, your version of Humanity 101 is the one I prefer.
If I could add one single word, it would be telepathy, we need to regain this ability, for really it is the lies which we must defeat and exile.There
is only one natural method and it is to restore our stolen ability.When Humans have their natural telepathy intact no one CAN lie,this is the only
absolute solution to all of our problems.
Thank you very much for dropping in and for the compliment.
Telepathy is the natural ability to communicate with other minds that are capable of telepathy. It's interesting to note the flip that's occurred
from primitive humans to 2014 humans; the majority is now the minority of telecommunications.
One way animals, say dogs, communicate with other dogs is by way of telepathy. If a dog ran up to me and said, "Hi my name is rover, what's yours ?"
that would be awesome but, because dogs don't do that, a dog will not be able to tell me what his dog-friend knows about the shadow government and, if
the dog is capable of manipulation, is not equipped to spin the truth to it's advantage and tell me about it. Read 'Animal Talk' if you're interested
in further researching animal telepathy. I've read it and it's an excellent eye-opener.
So it possible that the capstone has dampened/altered our natural telepathic state ? Sure it's possible. What would our world be like if we could all
read each other's minds ?
And why are some more sensitive to thought transference than others ? It could be because thoughts have vibration and some are sensitive and resonate
with a wide range of vibration by breaching the dampening field ?
Food for thought,
edit on PM7312014706pm4631pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.