It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A True Secret Society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Has any one ever heard of 3 Wishes ?

Is it a true Secret Society?

All I have found out is that the name came from 3 facts,

1) group has three aims
2) group uses internet technologies for most of it's work (3W, www)
3) group always acts in 3's, ie 3 attacks, 3 motions, 3 what ever.

That's all I got, oh the three aims were something like

World peace
World tolerance
World agreemant

or something like that.

Any Thoughts? Ideas? Sources?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What a nefarious organization. What diabolical principles to espouse.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm a Mason. So I already belong to one group that does only good publically, but spends the evening, copulating with evil incarnate.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I'm a Mason. So I already belong to one group that does only good publically, but spends the evening, copulating with evil incarnate.

Oh really? Care to elaborate?

No. Wait. I don't think anyone here (at least none of the thinking members) want to hear any more.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

That has got to be one of the lamest attacks on Freemasonry I've seen yet.

If you're a Mason, I'm Sammy Davis Jr.

Bondi,

If these guys use internet technologies to do their work, then there has got to be some kind of trail that can be found. If it's for real, and it is really secret, it might be difficult to find anything on them... I tried doing some searches, but I haven't come up with anything yet...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whoops, I'm sorry. I didn't realize things were so touchy, about what we sort of take toungue and cheek. Please accept my, most humble apologies.
I'm very new here. I was raised 11/1/6000, Charlotte, NC Westgate #738, AF&AM
Brothers please forgive my unwise toungue.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by freddieb]

[edit on 23-11-2004 by freddieb]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey, freddie.
There's been more than our share of trolls on ATS. Way too much Mason-bashing than we need.
It did sound like you wanted to be the latest arrival. Good to know you weren't serious.

BTW, welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Whoops, I'm sorry. I didn't realize things were so touchy, about what we sort of take toungue and cheek. Please accept my, most humble apologies.
I'm very new here. I was raised 11/1/6000, Charlotte, NC Westgate #738,

Raised 11/1/6000? Was this saying you were born on this date? or an address? And if its your address, why did you feel a need to post it? Does this usually get you out of a tight spot?
Just curious. Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Possibly some sort of outcast group of the Illuminati possibly?

Hence their obessessions with threes also.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm very new here. I was raised 11/1/6000, Charlotte, NC Westgate #738,

Apologies. You must understand that there are alot of goofballs out there who would say what you said and be serious. BTW, not a brother yet, but on the way and hopeful. Looking to start my journey just after the first of the year...

Sorry about the Sammy Davis comment, but you have to admit, that did look like a troll thing to say, I mean there are people who think they can just say "I'm a Mason" and people will buy it.

So, now that we've got that out of the way, welcome to the fray that is ATS. If you spend enough time here you will see why your comment got the replies it did. Senrak's a real good guy and a helluva troll-beater.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It sounds like someone might have designed it as sort of a primordial secret society, and used the alchemy I communicate at every opportunity to do it (thus, they know it). Gemini is the third sign and can symbolize secret society and secret networking in general. Thus, everything is done in threes for "fun, alchemical" reasons.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Raised 11/1/6000? Was this saying you were born on this date? or an address? And if its your address, why did you feel a need to post it? Does this usually get you out of a tight spot?
Just curious. Thanks

If I had to guess, I'd say that's not an address- its the number of his lodge and the city it is located in.
Raised is probably a masonic term refering to his joining. I can only guess what he was raised from or to- maybe I'll join some day just to find out. I'm a curious guy like that- always the first one to touch whatever new and dangerous object i discovered as a child. (not to be trollish- not my intent)

11/1 is probably the standard month and day, while 6000 is probably an adjusted year- probably based on the biblical estimates of the Earth's age. Alternately, Masons may judge the beginning of time by the beginning of building from stone. I'm pretty sure that several regions saw their first permanent dwellings constructed circa 4000 BC.

And no, you shouldn't post your address online. Remember that happy-face bomber, who placed his bombs in locations what if mapped would have made a big happy face? (he never completed it). Well there are a lot of freaks like that running around, and I am several of them- or so my shrink says. So you really gotta be careful. (just playing).

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Not sure whether it would be a fraction of the Illuminati, there goals are somewhat different aren't they. Thought the illumie guys where hell bent on world domination.

Where this lot, if they actually exist, seem to be against the bad stuff, what the majority of the world see as wrong, is wrong, not what they as a group think is right and wrong.

This is the interpretation I got when they were mentioned.

Oh they were mentioned in a chat room, on Yahoo, about a year ago. I had forgotten all about it until signing on here. I used to keep notes of anything interested said in the Chat and remembered having the conversation. had to go in the loft to get the old exercise book to remember the content though.

And yes if they are internet based it would be possible to track them, if we could find anything they claimed to have done

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Did this group mention anything about Unconditional Love
or Oneness or Christed Beings.?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Not that I made a note of.

Although I suppose from the info I have, which I admit is very little and lacking in detail, you could presume an affiliation to that way of thinking.

The main problem I think is that it doesn't appear they are enforcing the belief of the group, more they are doing the work of the majority view.

In example if the majority of the world was against fluffy pink slippers, they may attempt to attack, a manufacturer, a supplier or a big buyer of fluffy pink slippers.

Do you have a group in mind who are of a similar nature?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No my situation seems different.
I have a wife who has just recently become heavily involved in Ascension and Spirituality (moving to a higher dimension of beong). Her aim is it assist the world in bringing heaven on earth by firstly becoming one with her self and the universe. Her group follow the line of Acceptance to all that is. Its preety weird for me. Heard anything like it

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would imagine there are loads of organisations with this aim, and those methods.

Couldn'y tell you which one or anything like that. Does you wife not promote membership to this group, try and get you to join or anything lik that. I am sure if you started a thread with the name of the group you will be inundated with reports of activities and reply posts of information regarding them.

top topics

join