It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, David Icke, Ventura

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Is your statement aimed at me? lol I am confused by all the bickering on this thread ..

hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

No he was talking to me. I get asked that question a lot. People think if "someone says something that would make the government 'look bad,' the ruling class nor the government would pay them." When people are that easy to fool, it is no wonder we are in the state we are in.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWillAnomaly

Thank you for clarifying that for me.

I would rather be making love to my boyfriend than talking about all this #!!

I really haven't got time for time wasters. If I was brave enough to go public, I would, but I am not and at the end of the day it is the repercussions on family and friends I think about too. I really do admire Icke, Jones and Ventura .. I really do!! It might not make sense, but believe me their is truth in it! hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

All propaganda has truth in it. Hitler told countless truths before enslaving a nation and starting wwII, not to mention an attempted genocide. In fact, he very rarely lied. When he did lie, it was big though.

Well, you seem sure, and to be honest it might be better than the alternative. Happy healing, from whatever it is that truly ails you (possibility of aliens not being ruled out I guess). Just try to find peace. That's all anyone can do in this life. Seek peace.
edit on 5-2-2014 by FreeWillAnomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I am much better than I used to be. I am still signed off of work. It has been just over two years since it happened. I can't get the images of that morning out of my head. It was like something out of a film. One thing I will say though, is never go to appointments like that on your own and be careful who ask you to complete surveys and want to enter your home for a cosy chat and a coffee asking you what washing powder you use!! I cant emphasise this enough! hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No not you!!
to the OP.

We all have opinions..mine is that they have a higher than average portion of info that is truth and correct. Discernment in all we see and hear is the key. Every one of us has a piece of the puzzle..and the picture is getting clearer by the day.

If you have not seen it yet, I urge you to listen to the youtube video Project Camelot David Wilcock. He receives a death threat and breaks down on air after finding out about the 9/11 building 7 that had gold stored underneath, and after it fell..disappeared. was a payout to the Chinese. Later, a caller called "Anonymous" assures david he is safe, then in a calm irish accent says "We won't just bother you in this life. .we'll bother you after you're gone..and a thousand life times more..Do you understand what I'm telling you?".

The picture is vast and complex, with many many players..some off world.. be strong. ..and don't be afraid anymore.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Just seek peace. It's out of your control. Don't worry about controlling what happens. All any of us can do is seek peace.

Look at it like this: you didn't get murdered. You still have life. Live your life in peace. Look to the future, because that has not been robbed of you, and realize that it could have been worse.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

I am not afraid or unhappy just still in shock I guess! But thank you for your comments. hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am blessed in many ways. Not had sleep paralysis for a while either. I don't want to speak to soon lol hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who the speaker is. Every public figure, whether it be David Icke, Alex Jones, Obama, or David Cameron tells their audience what they want to hear. Mixed in somewhere in the middle and usually rushed over are some at least half truths to tie it all together. The secret is to sift through these truths that slip out and tie them up with the truths that others have said.

They all give you a tiny piece of the big picture, anyone who believes over 50% of what a public figure says isn't seeing the truth, let alone searching for it and exposing it.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SilvaRizla

I wouldn't believe anything David Cameron say's lol

I remember when David Icke was being interviewed in his purple shell suit. I was only young and I really thought this man has lost the plot!
How an earth can you go on tele dressed like that, let alone what he was talking about. It didn't make any sense and I couldn't understand why anyone would want to be ridiculed like that on national tv. I felt some empathy towards him and yet I didn't know why.
Well the truth prevails and yet as it turns out there really is something to all this and no one is laughing now. You can't knock him for charging about 50 quid for his shows. I mean he must have his running costs and staff and assistants that need paying. He can't do it all on his own. hx

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Whatever you went through, be it aliens, human spies pretending to be aliens running an experiment on you, or just hallucination - the best thing you can do is lay it to rest and move on.

Don't get me wrong, there is definitely 'alien' life (heck, angels and demons are technically alien lifeforms - they are not from earth), but in this day and age - you never know - it might have been your own country's intelligence agencies running some kind of experiment on perceived reality. In fact, that is the most likely possibility of the 3.

Whatever the case may be, you should put it behind you and get back to living life. Don't spend too much time trying to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
David Icke is definitely a con artist. People like him just cloud the media with nonsense so that real conspiracies look like more noise.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeWillAnomaly

opethPA

FreeWillAnomaly
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Did you see all the people who want proof!?

I know right, who needs proof? Just make stuff up and declare it as fact.
You can't lose that way, good plan!

I could provide *evidence* easily, but who is to say my evidence is not a lie?

Proof of anything is hard to come by. I can't even prove you exist. I can provide evidence, though.

Man oh man do you every sound like one very strange paranoid dude!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Look-it dude...You say that we should just get on with our lives and don't worry about the aliens that may be working with our government?

So are we to just do what you want and let it be?

If our government is acquiring alien technology and keeping that technology from the general dumb public, that would be OK by you?

Who are you? Why give so much grief to the members that want to know more?

Try to follow your own advice and get a life and stop worrying about the members here that are interested in knowing more.

edit on 3-8-2014 by waltwillis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeWillAnomaly

I think that at a certain moment these 'elite' conspiracy theorists had something real to tell the world and became in demand to speak about their find. It went so well for these guys that some start writing a book about it and as time passed by everybody knew and their message became old news.

To keep their income flowing some did some good research and came with new 'facts' about the hidden (occult) world. And on the other hand others grasped anything outthere, true or not.. and began to spread that information. This discredited many of them.. but because of their earlier contribution many people consider their information trust worthy.

I think Dr Steven Greer is a good example of that.... his 2000 disclosure project is considered an excellent effort to inform the public. But as the years went by he couldn't sustain that succes and needed something else, something new. At that point he started to become creative with all kind of flimsy 'facts', theories and nightly gatherings to watch Ufo's for a ridiculous amount of money if you want to join. On the other side there is a Stanton Friedman or Richard Dolan.. Their credibillity is high due to their solid investigations and they do their utmost not to go too far in the deep end where things become real blurry and ... stupid.

So, what I am trying to say is that these guys need to make living.. some take the responsibillity and feed us quality research and others thrive on previous succes and stay afloat with selling us nonsense. It is for us to keep critical and think clear.

That is what I make of all these 'con-artists'.

edit on 24/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join